Author Topic: any more lakes needed  (Read 971 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
any more lakes needed
« on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:23 PM »
Hey IS utah if you get a chance could you look on the reports & conditions board and see if  your favorite spots are there. If a body of water is not there that you would like to have added either post it up here and I will dig all the info I can on the lake. Then pm the info to hoosier. Or you can pm it yourself to him if you prefer. I know some info is just not available for some of our home state waters. So at least location(county), species and max depth if you've been on there in a boat, if possible. Thanks again to hoosier for puttin this together and iceshanty for giving us the board. Don't forget utah members now that we're gettin some ice let's get our posts up over there and save hoosier a lot of thread moving  :wacko: and by all means if a body of water doesn't get added post it up on the ice fishing utah board. Thanks IS utah let's have a great hard deck season
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: any more lakes needed
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2012, 09:00 PM »
Forgive me as i forgot to thank dizzy for putting alot of the first lakes together and our utah ice team logo's, just seen you posted on another thread  :pinch:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2012, 09:13 PM »
ya the 1's with ice on them  ;D ;D ;D

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2012, 09:22 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: indeed
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Solist

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2012, 10:28 PM »
Would love to on some. Some I may not....  ;D Good to be here. Seen some descent ice forming on one of my favorite lakes this last weekend on a recon mission. Can't wait to walk on water again.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2012, 07:43 AM »
Would love to on some. Some I may not....  ;D Good to be here. Seen some descent ice forming on one of my favorite lakes this last weekend on a recon mission. Can't wait to walk on water again.

Hey i just noticed you pretty new to the shanty , so i just wanted to say welcome. Great bunch of people around here
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.