Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1614071 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20160 on: Jul 13, 2020, 04:57 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Things are going to start warming up again on this part of the map. A high of 88 later today with slightly higher temps as the week goes on.

Just a quick "Hello" before getting a few things loaded for a tree job today.

I will check in later to see how everyone is doing.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20161 on: Jul 13, 2020, 05:39 AM »
Good morning Marv, ER's ,
               It's 65* and humid. Showers is the word here.
               Marv........Stay safe on the tree job, remember to hydrate.
                Steve......Here on my hill we had over 3" of rainadt week, my lawn is greener than going courses and my wife's garden  is doing just fine. Tomato plants are 6 feet tall.
               Eddie.......I wish you luck with the testing so you can meet the guidelines at the home.
                Bud.........Prayers go the Mrs. that she makes some improvement.
                H2l.........Any plans on getting out this week.
                 I-45........How did Mr. Sickens haircut go.
                 Dave......I hope all is well up your way.
                 Not much going on today, I have a guy coming over to measure my roof so I can order the material for a new roof. I was going to do it myself this summer but with my hand, it's a. No.
                  I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20162 on: Jul 13, 2020, 05:56 AM »
60* this morning.
IFF, you and the wife are in our thoughts and prayers.

TT, seems like the rain we have been getting comes out of no where and only last a short time. I guess it all helps.

IW, right now it looks like Wed. will be my next skunk, I mean fishing trip.

OG, Dick & Pegs has been around for years. It is a pretty nice place. Their son and daughter and their spouses pretty much run it now. The daughter is one heck of a bow hunter, she has some "very" big bucks to her credit.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20163 on: Jul 13, 2020, 06:13 AM »
Morning all,

OG.....thoughts and prayers sent for Randy  ;)

IFF.....we're all pulling for you and MrsIFF  :)

WS.....hope the tree job goes smoothly today  :flex:

TT.....ya gotta love the weather forecasts  :blink:

Eddie......hope the testing went well  ;)2

IW.....the lawn/garden sure appreciated the rains  :clap:

H2L.....fingers crossed the skunk has found someone else to bother  ;D

MrC.....sure hope with all the people out and about the 19 numbers don't get out of control again here in NY  :-\

A friend passed away unexpectedly last week  :'(   the wake is this afternoon/evening,  tomorrow morning the funeral    :(

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20164 on: Jul 13, 2020, 05:31 PM »
Good afternoon ER's Les stopped in but said I can't stay to long. Thanks for prayers for my brother and his family. Marv hope your tree job went well. Bud hang in there your doing great. I think my brothers 4 footer was a steelhead also called a rainbow trout? I told my brother It might not be a rainbow and certainly doesn't look like one. I guess the steelheads look silvery unlike the other rainbow trout. Anyone know about 2 fish having the same name?

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20165 on: Jul 13, 2020, 05:35 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Hot and Humid here. Weather guessers keep saying we’re going to get rain. We did a couple of day trips to NH. Not that far from us. My wife wanted to try Jersey Mikes and she wanted to look at a couple of Apartment places while there. Landlord is selling the house so not sure what is happening. She doesn’t want to have to shovel the driveway. She is working today. One thing we noticed in NH a lot of people didn’t wear masks. We wore ours.

WallyWorld, I’m sorry to hear about your friend. We’re you able to go to the wake?

IFF, I hope they are able to figure out what’s wrong with your wife. Keeping you both in our prayers.

Hunts2long, Are you going to be able to get out on the water this week?

Ice Wanderer, Mr Dickens unfortunately didn’t get a bath and haircut this weekend. My wife’s clippers died and waiting for a new pair which is quieter as well. She didn’t want to use my horse clippers. Hope the guy gave you a low estimate.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you stayed hydrated and the tree job went well.

Old Goat, Both you and your brother are in our prayers.

I hope everyone had a great day and if on the water tight lines. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20166 on: Jul 13, 2020, 07:39 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Looks like some storms will be moving in around midnight, maybe we will get some rain out of it.

WW sorry about the loss of you friend, never easy.

My tree job went well today and after I finished the guy said he had another house that he would like me to check out. Long story short I have a maple to take some limbs off to clear a roof. He said next week would fit him best, so next week it is.

I grabbed the card out of the camera. If you like watching the turkeys, you are in luck :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20167 on: Jul 13, 2020, 09:08 PM »
Oh what a day.  Or should say day and a half.  Was up all night, Mrs out of pain killers, not able to eat, only thing going was in total control of the blood sugar levels.  Called the HMO to see what to do next, She was getting weaker by the minutes/hours.  Was able to urinate in the adult potty chair, and same as last Thursday, very dark, and black stool.  Her condition didn't make sense to me.  When I got a hold of the Nurse on call. and me saying she was supposed to see her doctor within so many days of being released from the Rehab Center.  And that for me that was going to be next to impossible.  Would need Ambulance to even get to an office or an ER.  So after describing what was going on in front of me the last couple days.  I was watching her die.   Ambulance would be there within an hour.  Back to the same hospital, Luckily One of the HMO doctors was on duty. Filling the Doctor in with what I knew.  The checking this and that begun,  5 hours later, "She is going to be here a while, not a short stay at all.  Blood transfusion was in order, because as the Doctor said, she is running on only about 1/3 of a tank.  They also found that the very very dark urine, black stool, had blood in them, even signs of coughing up water she was trying to drink was black.  Severally dehydration in the they figured the last 12 hours, thus the confused state she was exhibiting and through it all lead back to the Medication switch or I believe I will henceforth refer to as the doctors poison.  So now more scans will take place tomorrow.  When I explained what took place at the Rehab with the BS levels...She says that is not going to happen here.  She (the Doc) said she would demand 100 to 160 levels.  I really like this Doctor.  Now I am going to take my blood shot eyes and find my pillow.

They sure grow fast Marv.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20168 on: Jul 13, 2020, 09:51 PM »
Damn Bud
I sure hope they fix the misses up right this time.   :'(

WW sorry about your buddy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20169 on: Jul 13, 2020, 09:52 PM »
 Good evening  seems like my area is stuck in this weather pattern mid to high eighties for most of the week chance of rain each day.
IFF sorry to hear Janice is back in the hospital may they find the reason for her problems.
Whopper Stopper good to read the tree job was problem free may things go the same next week. Thank you for the video your local turkey population seems to be thriving good number of poults this year.
Ice Wanderer watch your tomato plants for signs of fungal infection (yellow lower leaves with brown spots) this recent wet weather change bring on the fungus . May the estimate for roof not be to high are you going with metal roofing or asphalt shingles.
Hunts2long always nice to have a restaurant with a long history in your neighborhood especially when the quality of food and service stays consistent over the years.
Wallyworld my condolences on your friends sudden passing.
Old Goat I believe Steel head and Rainbows are the same species of trout. The Steel head like Salmon spend time in the ocean before returning to fresh water to spawn and like you said have slivery color.
Icefisher-45 sorry to read a move maybe in your future. what did your wife think of Jersey Mike's.
Drifter may you health be improving and you find time to fish and work on the cabin.

A good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20170 on: Jul 13, 2020, 10:03 PM »
Sorry about your friend WW. Bud your still doing a great job. Get some rest. Nice to hear the new Dr. already knows what has happened so far. God Bless Mr. Clean thanks for clarification. Missed the turkey video I'll have to back track. Retired again WS glad the tree job went well.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20171 on: Jul 14, 2020, 04:41 AM »
Good morning ER's,
             It's a cool 61*  and mostly clear.
             Bud...........Im sorry to read that the Mrs. is back in the hospital. I hope they can get her back on her feet soon. Sounds like you have a good Dr. taking care of her.
              Marv..........I'm glad the tree job went well.
                Steve.........There are no Brown or yellowing leaves plants are healthy.
                 Wally.........I'm sorry to hear about your friends passing.
                   H2l..........There are some good restaurants that have maintained their good good and service even tho they changed hands.
                   This morning I'm going over to Lake Pleasant to register my pontoon boat. It is by appointment only.
                     I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20172 on: Jul 14, 2020, 05:30 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....hope you got some sleep last night, sorry to hear MrsIFF is back in the hospital  :(  her new doc sounds like someone that will get things straightened out  ;)  continued prayers sent  :)

IW....good luck at the DMV, hope the appointment system cuts the time down  :-\

WS.....glad the tree job went well  :flex: :clap:  thanks for another great video   :thumbsup:

Drifter.....fingers crossed you're doing ok sir  :)

MrC.....seems the weather has been getting "stuck" everywhere this year  ::)

IF45.....good luck on the new house search  ;)  yes we went to the wake

OG....MrC explained that very well  ;)

Thanks for all the kind words, much appreciated  :)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20173 on: Jul 14, 2020, 06:18 AM »
61* and sunny here also.
IFF, thoughts and prayers sent your way.
WW, sorry about the loss of your friend.
WS, you sure do have a ton of turkeys out your way.
Ice-45, we are stuck in this weather pattern. It is getting old fast. NH, "Live Free and/or Die". Mask HAVE to be worn, but many are not. Most stores have changed the signs on their doors to MUST. We will see. Scout goes to the groomers on Friday.
Hope everyone has a great day and stay well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20174 on: Jul 14, 2020, 06:40 AM »
IFF I know it is not good that it came to these serious problems to get your wife into the hospital. IMHO She should have been in the hospital a long time ago. I have been dealing with diabetes since around 1958 when my mother came down with, uncontrolable, brittle diabetes. Diabetes control has come a long ways since then. It is a lot easier to control now days with counting carbs to figure out how much fast acting insulin to take with each meal. It would be interesting to know what her A1C was at the hospital. It shows the average BS over a 3 month period. Mine was 16 when I finally relented and went to the ER. The normal should be 7 or lower. My last one was 6.5.

Steve It is not 3 inch holes in the barrels for bears. It is 3 one inch holes total in a barrel. A bear will lose interest in visiting a barrel if they are not able to get any thing out of it unless is small stuff.

You are right about rainbows going to the ocean and becoming steelhead. The ones that go to the Great  Lakes are also considered steelheads. They grow bigger in the big waters due to the better feed there.

ww Sorry to her you lost your friend. I have lost a few over the last few years.
Marv Those poults are growing fast. Get them some grass hoppers and they will grow faster as grass hoppers are protein.

Off to the podiatrist this morning so I need to get going.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20175 on: Jul 14, 2020, 07:03 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  63 and a nice breeze this am, high of 80 today.

Wally...my sincere condolences on the loss of your friend, never easy, so sorry to read that.  The testing site wouldn’t give me a test, it was by appointment only for those who would be going into the hospital prior to a surgery.
  Bud... hope you got some much needed rest, my thoughts and prayers are with your wife also. So glad you brought the Dr. up to speed on all her conditions and they acted swiftly...praying for some good results today!   :thumbsup:
  OG...thoughts and prayers sent to your brother Randy also, apologies for the late reply.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...good luck with the registration today, hopefully no issues with DMV.   :thumbsup:  Hope the roof estimate was reasonable!
  Marv... thanks for sharing the video, amazing how many poults there are!  :clap:  Glad the tree job went well... :thumbsup:  Is the office still open or have the ladies returned to work?
  Steve...slightly lower temps here, but just about the same exact weather patterns...next week looks to be very hot again.  :%$#!:
  Dave..hope your strength has returned, will be looking forward to your report from the cabin...best wishes!   :thumbsup:
  I-45...wishing you luck on finding a new place that suits your needs quickly...fingers crossed for some good news from Comp and the lawyer...hang in there!   :thumbsup:
  H2...congratulations to your wife on her 4th Anniversary, that was darn nice of Lindsay to take you both out for some good food and celebration!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:  Hope the walleyes are on the chew tomorrow...best of luck! 
  OS..hope the new meds are working out for you with those leg pains, best wishes sent your way!   :thumbsup:
  Tom... hope all goes well with the podiatrist!   :thumbsup:

Received a group text yesterday we were going to start back to work tomorrow....10 minutes later that was changed to Friday...so far, nothing has changed yet, lol.  Anxious to get back to the job and see the crew again, but must admit, can’t help but feeling a little nervous with the COVID-19 still being around and the masses of people that will inevitably be returning back to their jobs there as well. The “new normal “ will take some getting use to I guess.
  Not much on the planner today, lawn mowing and a trip to the transfer station...Cawfee’s still on if anybody needs one!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20176 on: Jul 14, 2020, 12:08 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Getting dark here with thunder boomers. My wife is working today. Have a appointment at the pain clinic next week. Still haven’t heard from the lawyer. Hopefully we will hear from him soon.

Mason Eddie, Thats great news your going back to work. Looks like this is going to be our new normal for a little while longer.

Tom Turkey, Hope your appointment went well.

Hunts2long, Scout will love being cool with grooming.

IFF, I’m sorry your wife is in the Hospital but at least the Dr seems more on top of things. That rehab really didn’t know what they were doing. Continued prayers for you and your wife.

Ice Wanderer, Hopefully it goes smoothly with the registering of the pontoon boat.

WallyWorld, Hope your able to relax today.

Mr Clean, My wife did enjoy Jersey Mikes very much. Not that expensive and good sandwiches.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20177 on: Jul 14, 2020, 02:21 PM »
Hey everyone.
I'm doing OK health wise but my heart is broken.  :'(
On Saturday at 6 PM I lost my best friend. What I thought was an injured leg turned out to be much worse. Seems he had a tumor in his spleen that was bleeding into his abdomen. If I hadn't taken him in to the vet he most likely wouldn't have lasted the night.

We had been inseparable for the last 13 years. We fished, camped and boated together. We vacationed and traveled together. We have been to Ontario, Alaska and Florida and all parts in between.

RIP to the best dog I ever had the pleasure of spending time with. Enjoy the big dog park in the sky buddy.
   :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20178 on: Jul 14, 2020, 03:24 PM »
Hang in there friend!

Sahtu was a very lucky dog.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20179 on: Jul 14, 2020, 04:03 PM »
So sorry for your loss Drifter :(
So sad losing ones best friend, thoughts and prayers are with you  :(

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20180 on: Jul 14, 2020, 04:13 PM »
RIP Sahtu!! I feel for your loss of a long time buddy and friend!!! Life will be emptier in the future and your heart will have a large hole that will be difficult to fill! Here is something for you my friend!!

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20181 on: Jul 14, 2020, 05:14 PM »
Ahhhh well dang Drifter Dave, I think we all at some time or another have had that same dagger in the heart feeling when losing a close pet.  I still miss my hunting dog Jake.

Tom, That was one thing I learned, that her A1C had pretty much stayed 5.1 5.2 and shot up to 8.1

Will be taking her charging cord for her tester in a few.  And see what the latest news is on her condition.  My boss says for me not to worry, that I can take as much time as I need.
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20182 on: Jul 14, 2020, 06:03 PM »
Drifter, so very sorry for your loss...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20183 on: Jul 14, 2020, 09:38 PM »
 Good evening I took a brief look at my TV service provider's news website I see the NFL's Washington Redskins will be getting a new name and logo team owner pressured by corporate sponsors to make the change now to wait and see if MLB's Cleveland Indians and Atlanta Braves change their names and logos.
IFF may today have been better for Janice and you,hope you were able to get some rest last night.
Drifter/Dave sorry to hear about Sahtu's passing remember the memories the two of you made over the years.
OldSailor very nice and comforting words about the passing of our beloved pets. May you legs be feeling better.
Ice Wanderer glad your tomato plants show no signs of fungal infection. May everything have gone well at the DMV and your pontoon boat now be registered .
Wallyworld I agree does seem like a good portion of the U.S. is in a weather holding pattern. Good you were able to get to the wake for your friend.
Hunts2long I see Saratoga Race track will be opening later this week . Scout should feel a little cooler after her grooming later this week. Best to you if you get out tomorrow after the walleyes.
Tomturkey may the podiatrist visit have been a good one. Thank for the explanation on Michigan's regulations concerning bear baiting barrels.
Eddie great news about your work starting back up you and your crew do your best to follow safety measures in regard to Covid-19. The Empire Plaza is a tough spot to be working at during this pandemic  with all that goes on in the area and number of people traveling through each day. May you be able to get tested soon for the virus.
Icefisher-45 Happy that you can finally get to the pain clinic. Please thank you wife for the Jersey Mike's review will have to give them a try if I'm ever near one. IF you end up moving remember to check if you can say in the same health services network. The two of you have gone through a lot since your accident don't need new problems with the medical system.
Capt. Jim have you accepted any offer on your home may the packing and sorting through items be near completion.
UFCreel how are things going this week for you at work is your body adjusting and you work pace getting faster.

Prayers said for continued good or improving health for all of the 9:45 core group. Best to all with fishing trips planed.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20184 on: Jul 14, 2020, 09:49 PM »
Stopped in and gave the Hospital staff a little break, got there just as the Daughter was leaving and her supper was being delivered, so helped her eat a little, very little actually, at least they have the fluids flowing.  Her nurse told me they discovered she has an ulcer.  Damn, I would think I would be the one with an Ulcer, not her.  So now waiting to see what poisons do the job.

Did get some rain showers in the area, just not on the garden.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20185 on: Jul 14, 2020, 10:02 PM »
IFF glad your daughter made a visit to the hospital. Hopefully now that they know Janice has an ulcer with medication/"poison"and diet change her eating will improve and she start to get back to good health.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20186 on: Jul 15, 2020, 04:19 AM »
Steve, Guess I did get some sleep/nap in Last I knew it was 9:00 now its 3:00.  Will have to set the alarm, or I will be sleeping in when its time to head to work.

Hope I don't have a dream/nightmare about the hospital cost going up ::) :unsure:

Think when she is eating, it must be when the food gets to the Ulcer, it, has a fit, and causes the discomfort in the chest area.

Heads up Marv, my forecaster has possible storms for a week.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20187 on: Jul 15, 2020, 04:53 AM »
Good morning Bud! Good morning everyone :bow:

59 the windows are open for the next couple days :thumbsup:

Bud prayers sent that Janice will finally get some help :thumbsup:

Eddie the "Office" is still rolling along in high gear. My wife is preparing for the day when she gets the call back, so far she is very happy working from home. I believe the s-i-l may be here until January.

Not a lot on the plate today. I am contemplating a run to the shack for a mid week freshening up of the bait. I am waiting on a tree call, so may have to do a bid.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20188 on: Jul 15, 2020, 05:12 AM »
Good morning Marv, ER's,
               It's 63 * and clear here on my hill.
                Dave.........My condolences for the passing of a good friend, probably the best you ever could have.
                OS..............X2 on the explanation of Rainbow Ridge.
                Eddie..........that's to bad they wouldn't give you a test. Friday weird day to go back to work.
                 Marv...........Have a good day, if you do run up to "The Shack" be safe and watch out for the bugs.
                 Steve..........It's a sad thing that a team has to change their name, I see the name as an honor of meaning a warrior, not a desparranging meaning.
                 Wally...........How did the rain do for your lawn.
                 My trip to the DMV went smoothly, I was the first appointment, they have their s#$t together over there.
                 I have an appointment with my surgeon this morning.
                 I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20189 on: Jul 15, 2020, 05:22 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......glad to hear there's progress being made at the hospital  :clap:  hoping MrsIFF is feeling a little better today

WS....good luck with the bid today  :)    p.s.  don't forget you're retired   :whistle:

Eddie.....fingers crossed all goes well with the return to work  ;)2

H2L.....good luck today, hope you brought your skunk off along  ;D

IW.....glad to hear the DMV system seems to be working  :thumbsup:  got another 1/2" of rain yesterday, I can almost hear the grass growing  :roflmao:

MrC.....when "Aunt Jamima", "Uncle Ben", "Eskimo Pie" etc etc etc got forced out it was only a matter of time before Washington finally gave in to the pressure too  ::) 

IF45.....hope you find some relief from the pain clinic appointment  ;)

Nothing much planned for today, my car is getting inspected and a run to the grocery store is about all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.