Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

Lansing Hard Water 2024

(1/2) > >>

wingfan87:
Drove over the Grand today on S. Waverly rd, and she is completely froze over solid with black ice.

Any other ice reports from around Lansing?

Tight lines and be safe out there!!

wingfan87:
Made it over to Morrison yesterday.  5 inches of ice. Lots of people out there. Parking lot was close to full.
Caught over 20 throw back crappies and punching over 30 holes in just over 4 hours of fishing. Did end up catching one keeper gill and one keeper crappie.  Not good.... but I'll take it for my first time out in 2 years.

backinmich:
At least you got out. I'm seriously worried the ice around here isn't going to make it through this warm spell. And I haven't got out even once.

maddog117:
Went to muskrat lake north of Dewitt , off of old 27. Had several shanties out there. I didn't catch anything ,but had fun . At least there was 5 inches . My son was fishing at a lake near Spring Arbor, he had 7 inches of ice . Slow bites.

Panamaniac:
I fished south west side of Lake Lansing a week ago. A couple other guys were out just off the dock at the park. Had 3-4” of good ice. I haven’t checked since then.
Not sure if the night time temps have been able to balance the low 40s during the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version