Author Topic: Jig pole flags  (Read 2875 times)

dad3111

Jig pole flags
« on: Feb 02, 2003, 05:10 AM »
Does anyone know where to get gig pole flags? Or who manufactures them? I have one years ago and lost it.
Thanks for your help

icefisherman420

Re:Jig pole flags
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2003, 12:53 AM »
Does anyone know where to get gig pole flags? Or who manufactures them? I have one years ago and lost it.
Thanks for your help

are you talking about a jig pole that goes in a thing like a tip up and when a fish takes the bait the flag goes up and you fight it on the jig pole?if so i seen one on a website but i dont remember what one i will keep in touch.

icefisherman420

« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2003, 01:19 AM »
Thanks for your help

are you talking about a jig pole that goes in a thing like a tip up and when a fish takes the bait the flag goes up and you fight it on the jig pole?if so i seen one on a website but i dont remember what one i will keep in touch.

i just found them on the web site they are made by clam products and they are called artic warroir tip ups.you put your jigging pole in the tip up and the flag goes up.

GregSfishing

« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2003, 09:48 AM »
yes they are made by clam and they can be picked up at gander mountains. Also if anyone has tried them, where does the flag go on them while waiting for it to go up. That's the only thing that i see a problem with.

gregsfishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.