Author Topic: ???????????  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
???????????
« on: Dec 01, 2008, 05:35 PM »
Why do my posts keep getting deleted?

Offline Art 53

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Good things come to those who bait
Re: ???????????
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2008, 05:36 PM »
Cuz your a bad man

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2008, 05:37 PM »
Apparently

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2008, 05:39 PM »
i never even seen it but this 1 made it

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2008, 05:41 PM »

For now...I would say but then this one will probably be doomed as well.

Lets just say that there is an event coming up that I thought people would be interested in so I posted the info about it.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 01, 2008, 05:50 PM »
there are rules about posting. you may be breaking one, or more. PM a moderator.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #6 on: Dec 01, 2008, 06:22 PM »
not for long......i am contacting the moderator as we speak.....you must of hit a nerve.......lol....... .
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 01, 2008, 08:01 PM »
It's funny. I posted the same thing on MHF and it is still there. Of course it will probably disappear there now.

Offline knurren

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 01, 2008, 09:02 PM »
Derbies and Tournaments

Derbies and Tournaments are allowed by MyFishFinder.com and Iceshanty.com as long as they have a theme of contributing a 100% charitable donation to a Pro-fishing or Pro-Hunting organization. Other charitable organizations such as a local fire department or ambulance corps for example are allowed as well. If there is any question if a organization qualifies as a charitable organization please contact the Admin or a State Moderator for which the event will be held. In accordance with the general principle of Iceshanty.com and Myfishfinder.com no member is required to participate or pay a monetary amount to enter a contest. No person hosting or participating in a event shall have any form or variation of the event to be for business advertisement unless otherwise they are a paid sponsor of Iceshanty.com and Myfishfinder.com or unless they have the express consent of the Admin of these sites. No person hosting in or participating in a event shall hold a for profit event monetarily or otherwise a product of that may be monetary.

I don't know why that would get deleted.  Is this site getting that ridiculous?  SERIOUSLY?!?!?! 

Tim, contact billditrite... he's always been square with me as to what is allowed and what isn't.  Not that the others aren't straight forward, but I don't know who is deleting it and I believe who ever it is is mistaken.

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 01, 2008, 09:50 PM »
I saw the post Tim... you can  count me in  ;)

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 02, 2008, 04:46 AM »
I don't get it either way.. I posted it twice and it was taken down. Then I posted asking "what gives" trying to find out why and that one was taken down also.

We talk about the winni derby until we are blue in the face and it never gets questioned. It better not be something stupid like that. The NHGA is a 501c3 non-profit organization so I don't see what the issue is. Part of the reason they are holding this banquet is to set up a small college scholarship. I hope the IS team is not against that.

Offline sticks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Dec 02, 2008, 04:49 AM »
try emailing the MOD for NH and ask if its ok, they ultimately have the say in what stays and what goes.

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Dec 02, 2008, 04:55 AM »
try emailing the MOD for NH and ask if its ok, they ultimately have the say in what stays and what goes.

I did, waiting to here back. Just wonder why they didn't reply to my what gives post. They are obviously on here regularly.

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
« Reply #13 on: Dec 02, 2008, 05:29 AM »
One great way to not have an event post NOT removed is to contact the site with the event information. If deemed charitable it will be ok'd and then posted by iceshanty staff and actually stickied in the proper board. All gripe posts are removed, if you have a problem once again please click the contact link which you can find on the bottom of every page.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Scott
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.