New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Another great ice season with big fish!  (Read 759 times)

Offline Fifield_Outf

• Team IceShanty Regular
Another great ice season with big fish!
« on: Mar 10, 2019, 09:20 AM »
A big thank you to everyone for another great season of ice fishing! I love this site, we’ve had some heated topics, funny stories, new memories, and a lot of young kids enjoying the outdoors!

For me my ice fishing season has come to a wrap this season. We had a awesome season on the ice! We managed to land 9 pike over 40” and pulled another 8 in the 36” - 39” range.

Now it’s time to get the bass boat and drift boat ready for the open water season. Come April 1st we’ll be floating the rivers in the drift boat chasing big browns and rainbows! Mid May we start chasing the big pike once again and than start to put our focus on them green fish and bronze backs!

Fish on my fellow brothers and sisters!!
May your tip up flags fly high!

Offline SSmokinn SS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Another great ice season with big fish!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2019, 04:09 PM »
Yep, I’m ready to take the boat out too.

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Another great ice season with big fish!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2019, 04:18 PM »
Congratulations on your season.  For sure you got the target species down with some beautiful pike. Don't ever invite myself to your water because at least 1 would be dinner,  lol.

Drift boat huh.. we might have some things in common..  Don't be afraid to visit the mighty muddy Hudson for stripers,  well before I thought about a bass boat.

Enjoy the downtime and reorganization.
Its a great 2018-19 ice season no doubt

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.