Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679368 times)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5010 on: May 22, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Decent price before discount too plus free domestic ship for a $20 order. I bit on some drop shot stuff and s handful of unpainted walleye tungsten (#8 hooks).

Ya enterized out doors has awesome products no mater what you fish for those drop shot weight can be used ice fishing below front hook on a body bait .. or deep diving body bait..

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5011 on: May 22, 2019, 08:29 AM »
15 %off any rod today only with code rodday15.

Plus up to 15 %off bay rat lures too

That was at fishusa.com today only..

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5012 on: May 24, 2019, 03:54 AM »

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5013 on: May 26, 2019, 10:51 AM »
For you guys that have bench seats, but need some back support in your shanty’s, this might be the ticket.  This seat normally runs $40-$45 but has been falling steadily for 3 mos.  It’s a steal @ ~ $15 now.  With a little ingenuity, you might even be able to mount this on a bucket.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DS7C5N6?psc=1

DN

DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5014 on: May 27, 2019, 06:05 AM »
Striker Ice Hardwater Bibs XL size only  $135. Steal.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016AAQLZQ?psc=1

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5015 on: May 27, 2019, 07:18 AM »
OK Mark, here's a question for our resident expert. When you're watching prices drop @ Amazon how do you know when they're bottoming out? Of course you want the best deal but sometimes if you pull the trigger you find you could have saved a couple more bucks. On the flip side, if you wait too long the price can revert to full (or worse) overnight.

Any science to the hunt or simply a feeling for the progression?

Yes, I am watching an item, now a third off of when I started watching. Steady price for weeks now dropping about every second or third day by a buck or so. I'd pop now but a similar item was another 5 bucks less before that went back up.
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline FG Steve

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5016 on: May 27, 2019, 08:16 AM »
Any science to the hunt or simply a feeling for the progression?

I'm not Mark, but I've used camelcamelcamel to help answer that question for Amazon prices.
 Happiness is a wife who can outfish you.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5017 on: May 27, 2019, 08:31 AM »
OK Mark, here's a question for our resident expert. When you're watching prices drop @ Amazon how do you know when they're bottoming out? I don’t for sure, but looking at the price history tells a lot. Of course you want the best deal but sometimes if you pull the trigger you find you could have saved a couple more bucks. On the flip side, if you wait too long the price can revert to full (or worse) overnight.  Not even overnight.  I bought four 17’ ladder stands a couple of weeks ago for $112.55 each. As soon as I refreshed my screen, they were back up to $250 each.

Any science to the hunt or simply a feeling for the progression? A little of both.

Yes, I am watching an item, now a third off of when I started watching. Steady price for weeks now dropping about every second or third day by a buck or so. I'd pop now but a similar item was another 5 bucks less before that went back up.  Did you get it for $21.08 or did someone else beat you to it?  ;D

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5018 on: May 27, 2019, 09:42 AM »
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

OK, got it.

DON'T DILLY DALLY. PERIOD.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5019 on: May 27, 2019, 10:49 AM »
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

OK, got it.

DON'T DILLY DALLY. PERIOD.
I always say: If you snooze you loose.
<===Lefty===

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5020 on: May 27, 2019, 10:56 AM »
Gosale is another price tracking website that I've used before. I used that to get a dewalt drill and impact combo with flexvolt batteries for around$220. I think I used ebay's coupons for 15% off of any item. 

If you check one of those sites and your price is near the bottom, I'd get it.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5021 on: May 27, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Hah! Don't despair! Just checked a pair thru my cart @ $21.08  ;D

Game on! Now if it drops I'll be in to resell and defray the cost of what I'll use or gift.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5022 on: May 27, 2019, 05:53 PM »
Reminder harbor freight has 25% off one item today only memorial day only.. with cupon ..

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5023 on: May 27, 2019, 06:00 PM »
Also 30 % off site wide at igloo coolers today only think minnow storage when this is said..

And also $20 off $100 purchase at dicks sporting goods .. if you can find any think here by the way I only order from dicks sports cause I can return in store think about why I say this I have had them send floor models so just a heads up..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5024 on: May 28, 2019, 03:06 AM »
Marcum M5 Flasher system (standard version/non-lithium) - $323.99.  Lowest price ever.  $226 off of full retail.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075THWFN9?psc=1

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5025 on: May 28, 2019, 05:42 AM »
Hah! Don't despair! Just checked a pair thru my cart @ $21.08  ;D

Game on! Now if it drops I'll be in to resell and defray the cost of what I'll use or gift.

:thumbsup: :roflmao:

DN

PS.  $21.04 now

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #5026 on: May 28, 2019, 07:54 PM »
For you guys that have bench seats, but need some back support in your shanty’s, this might be the ticket.  This seat normally runs $40-$45 but has been falling steadily for 3 mos.  It’s a steal @ ~ $15 now.  With a little ingenuity, you might even be able to mount this on a bucket.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DS7C5N6?psc=1

DN
https://www.ebay.com/itm/352592537638 another option for those with a bench seat

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5027 on: May 29, 2019, 06:10 AM »
STEAL!  Marcum RT9-CMB Includes RT-9 Unit Sonar Module and RT-PP - $499.99  I believe Marcum is discontinuing the RT9, but it's a tremendous value at $500!  $40 cheaper than the standard, non lithium LX7!  The camera for the unit (~$350) would still need to be purchased separately if you wanted it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS32U1M?psc=1

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5028 on: May 29, 2019, 10:45 AM »
Amazon Warehouse deal - "Used - Like new" Nils Master UR600C Cordless drill auger - $125.93.  This is the 6" convertible auger that's orange with a black cutting head (cordless drill or hand auger).  This is a great deal at $110 off the regular price!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00AG0ZV44/?condition=used

If I was looking for a 6" auger, I would definitely take a flyer on this one.  Even at the remote chance you had to send the head to Sharp Nils (Frank) for touching up, you'd still be way ahead money-wise!

DN

PS.  There are a few nice shelter deals in the Warehouse as well on the Elkton Outdoors Insulated pop-up and the EVO IIit.  PM me if interested.

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5029 on: May 29, 2019, 02:11 PM »
FWIW, I've gone the Amazon warehouse route a few times and "Used - Like New" is just that. Always looks like something that got returned without the original packaging ever being opened. Sometimes the packaging is a little disheveled but my items have always been perfect.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5030 on: May 29, 2019, 02:26 PM »
FWIW, I've gone the Amazon warehouse route a few times and "Used - Like New" is just that. Always looks like something that got returned without the original packaging ever being opened. Sometimes the packaging is a little disheveled but my items have always been perfect.

^^^Agreed.  I don't go below 'Very Good' condition though.  I did buy an Abu Premier reel a few years back for a song but had to order a new main shaft for it because the threads at the end for the spool cap had been stripped(it was pristine otherwise).  Cost me another $17 to order a new shaft from Abu, and then of course, I had to tear down and rebuild myself.  Was still a fantastic deal.  Like a $250 retail reel for $113 or something like that.  Can't remember for sure what the condition was, but it was either 'Like New' or 'Very Good'.  If you're a Prime member, there is zero risk.  If an item doesn't suit you for any reason, just return it for free.  Can't loose anything but a little time re-packaging and dropping off at a UPS pickup.  I'm fortunate enough to have one right here at my plant.

If I needed a Nils 6" auger, I'd be all over that deal for $126.

DN 

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5031 on: May 29, 2019, 03:40 PM »
Agreed, DN. Very solid deal.
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5032 on: May 29, 2019, 07:13 PM »
6pm tI'll mid night buy a 20 dollar giftcard from fish usa for fish usa get a free 6 inch curved American angler fillet knife from fishusa.com today only till midnight tonght..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5033 on: May 30, 2019, 07:33 AM »
KENT Deluxe Flotation Life Jacket by Onyx.  Large Chest Size: 40" - 44" - $69.52  LOWEST PRICE EVER.  For guys that can't justify the hefty price tag of Striker Ice and Clam flotation clothing, here's an option for you.  This is also a Coast Guard Approved type III pfd.  This jacket regularly sells at $160-$200.  A great buy for a floating, coast guard approved jacket.  Onyx is a well known and respected name brand in personal flotation devices.  I love finding deals on floating jackets and bibs!  Too many people needlessly die every year because "Floating Suits are just too expensive." 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T57W6YC?psc=1

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5034 on: May 30, 2019, 07:55 AM »
Another Warehouse deal!  Frabill 640200 Shelter Recruit Frt Door 1250 - $165.54  "Used - Very Good" condition.  Worth a look @ almost 70% off!  This is a large one man flip-over @ 80#. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00XD5M09I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

DN

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5035 on: May 30, 2019, 08:13 AM »

Fish USA has American eagle non electric fillet knives 4-8” 50% off

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5036 on: May 30, 2019, 11:40 AM »
Fish USA has American eagle non electric fillet knives 4-8” 50% off

Link? Cant find them
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5038 on: May 30, 2019, 12:54 PM »

Thanks DN for straightening out my screw up

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5039 on: May 30, 2019, 02:46 PM »
Another Warehouse deal!  Frabill 640200 Shelter Recruit Frt Door 1250 - $165.54  "Used - Very Good" condition.  Worth a look @ almost 70% off!  This is a large one man flip-over @ 80#. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00XD5M09I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

DN
I have no need for 3 one man shacks ,but i bought this anyway, I'm not sure if I like or dislike this thread!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.