Author Topic: ice at coo coo  (Read 511 times)

Offline pgfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • pg fishin
ice at coo coo
« on: Jan 09, 2010, 06:40 PM »
just wondering if anyone knows how the slush is out on coo coo thinking about heading out there tomorrow

Offline hallyslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: ice at coo coo
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2010, 08:49 PM »
I'm heading out there tomorrow.. probably the best person to ask is ise de bye, he lives out there

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2010, 10:29 AM »
You are going to need hip waders     :o     If you venture off any well established snowmobile trail,  it was instant slush  up to your shins,   I made the mistake of trying the Tundra II out, and it got stuck....EVERYWHERE.   Unless you have a big  snow machine, with a paddle track.....  leave it on your truck   :(    It was warm last night, and I went out this morning, and the ice must have sank, or the water came up through,   because,  now there is water everywhere.   I  figure by the weekend, I'll  have my dock back out, and boat tied up    ;D   It is dangerous though,  seriously,   when I was walking on a snowmobile trail yesterday,   I came across 2 spots where there was open water,  it looked like natural springs because the  water was bubbling out of the lake and it was a big hole,     be careful    :-\

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Offline Gamagator

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hang on it’s hard water season!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2010, 11:30 AM »
I notice every year i'm out there, the lake alway has open water on it. I've crossed it a few times in the past and hit blue water. Good thing I had a big sled with paddles or I probably would have been hanging out with the few grandaddy lakers and ling that roam the deeps.

Offline greatwhitehunter

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Live It! Love It! Catch It!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2010, 05:25 PM »
i noticed that dragon had the same kind of open springs with water coming out too not too sure what it was all about so just steered clear

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.