Author Topic: Did you know.....  (Read 1550 times)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Did you know.....
« on: Nov 25, 2007, 05:24 PM »
Did you know that one of the top 10 people who post here on Iceshanty.com calls the NH board home?

That's right guys, I just realized that I am one of the top 10 contributers here on IS.  Now, whether or not I contribute knowledge or bring plain old crap to the table is another story!

Check it out!

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?action=stats

Offline nhtroutfreak

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Newfound Lake, NH
Re: Did you know.....
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2007, 05:48 PM »
IMO, maybe you should focus more on QUALITY instead of quantity.
"Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing."
Clark Gable

Offline fishingonly2002

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 1st in State
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2007, 06:39 PM »
I like worthless posts..... kinda like this one.

~Neal
Life is an art designed by those who live it.

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2007, 07:10 PM »
Neal,

Headed up to look at an apt on weds!  I might be up there sooner than I thought!

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2007, 07:32 PM »
Stay away from east side......champlain, etc.............dumps. the avenues, the northern end of the city, and hillside are your best options. there should be some nice apartments located by the schools. let me know what street your looking at or area. christ you could by a house for cheaper then 460 a month. my buddy just bought a three bedroom for like 50 thousand dollars. with his taxes his mortage is 400 hundred a month. check columbe real estate or gallus and green, they will have some rentals or home for sale.
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.