Author Topic: Anyone heading to Missisiniwa today  (Read 471 times)

Offline Weskimo1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Anyone heading to Missisiniwa today
« on: Jan 07, 2013, 06:21 AM »
Heading to Peru for bait then to Miss. Anyone planning to be there...I have only softwater fished it, looking for a partner.

Offline bigr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Anyone heading to Missisiniwa today
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2013, 08:47 AM »
Fished thursday thru saturday night. Didn't leave the ice on saturday. Frist time i've done that in a long time. Caught lots of fish mixing in some real dandys. Try a swedish pimple, worked real well for me. I didn't try tipping it cause i did'nt need too. My buddy used a tear drop jig tipped with a gulp maggot on sunday and did well. Just a couple ideals if you have trouble finding lve bait. Caught seceral on jigging rap also, orange, green/orange. Good luck, i'll be on her late this evening and tommorrow.

Offline 2Bstreamin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2013, 11:15 AM »
I was going to be there. Planning to be there tues. a.m.
If you see a Dreamsickle, that'll be me.

Offline klbeeks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2013, 11:59 AM »
be careful the edges are open water.  but felt pretty safe after you got past them.  fished it lastnight from 11-3, not a very good bite.  and all fish caught were pretty small.
Fish On'

Offline Weskimo1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07, 2013, 02:32 PM »
Ice was good at Red Bridge, except for the wet edges..be careful with that. As for the fishing, tons of fish..all sinks. Saw just a few keepers at all, but all in all...great time reeling em in. Jeff, it was nice to meet you. Hope you were able to find some bigger fish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.