Author Topic: whats the advantages  (Read 662 times)

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
whats the advantages
« on: Mar 06, 2019, 09:01 AM »
for those that have auto fishermen, jaw jackers, or PVC steelie slammers, what is the advantages of each?  what do you like, in a certain hook setting rod holder, that the others don't have?  feel free to add your favorite setter,, of this type, and its advantages.
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: whats the advantages
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2019, 10:17 AM »
I now have five of the jigging Jawjackers.  Two of the their best features is how compact they fold up for transport and storage and how adjustable they are.  When you purchase the Jigger, you get a storage bag that will hold both the Jigger and the Jawjacker together and you can switch rods with different lengths and and weights depending on the fish your targeting.  You can also set how loose or tight the trigger/release is.  Very versatile and a lot of fun to catch fish on.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline parker

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: whats the advantages
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2019, 01:07 PM »
I have BMJ hooker headboards. What I love is the sensitivity. You get way more action than a standard tip up. Best thing for finicky trout.
is there anything better than a day on the ice?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.