Author Topic: New Muck Boots Yaaaahooooo  (Read 978 times)

Offline beerbellybob106

• Team IceShanty Addict
New Muck Boots Yaaaahooooo
« on: Oct 12, 2011, 06:34 PM »
Just got my new muck boots i got the arctic pros in full camo wore them over the weekend hunting and man are they comfortable deffinitely the most comfortable knee high boot ive worn cant wait to test them in some cold weather to see how the insulation is

rickl1968

Re: New Muck Boots Yaaaahooooo
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Hey Beerbelly

Did you wear them around the house? :P
Im interested in a pair, but was wondering about the weight of them, are they heavy?

surflizard

« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2011, 06:32 AM »
I got my mucks last fall, What a Fantastic boot, I'll go out on a limb and say the mucks are the best boots that I have found so far !  :thumbsup:

They are a really comfortable boot Rick, just a scoash more that a running shoe, definately lighter then all of the other heavy winter boots I've had over the years ! Really comfortable to walk long distances in too !

rickl1968

« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2011, 06:47 AM »
Thanks Surf

Just the kinda review I was looking for. I bought the laccross boots (neopreme lined) a few years back and they are awsem but not very good in the extreme cold. Really light and were good for long walks, just like a running shoe.
I went to get fresh water yesterday for the minnows and low and behold A HOLE in them.

"Time to buy a new pair of boots the wife said"  ;D

Offline jackinthebobhouse

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2011, 06:56 AM »
I have had my mucks for 2 years, I also have the arctic version. Love them, best boot I have ever bought, and I do wear them around the house sometimes just because they are so comfortable! ;D ;D
You are gonna love them.
Jack

surflizard

« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2011, 06:59 AM »
I got Frost bite on my feet the first winter that I was in Grand Marais, not real bad, but bad enough where I have had trouble with keeping them warm ever since ! I put a extra neoprene insole in and wear smart wool socks and the Mucks have yet to make me pack it in early because of cold feet ! Lowest temp so far wearing them was -32 below zero, couldn't feel my snoze, but the feet stayed warm !!  :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Offline beerbellybob106

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Oct 19, 2011, 11:55 AM »
Hey Beerbelly

Did you wear them around the house? :P
Im interested in a pair, but was wondering about the weight of them, are they heavy?

i actually did when i first took them out of the box :P i wore them turkey hunting a couple times already and they are extremely comfortable and my feet were sweating bad in the 50 degree weather so im pretty sure they should keep my feet warm this winter and they actually arent heavy at all compared to my other winter boots

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.