Author Topic: practical jokes  (Read 8528 times)

grumpymoe

Re:practical jokes
« Reply #30 on: Dec 05, 2003, 01:24 PM »
the all time best one i ever pulled was putting a frozen fish on my buddys car exhaust manifold-he had about 60 miles to go home-(just thawed out) but over the next while the smell kept getting better and better-he found it when he went to check his oil-peeeeew ;D

Offline hollis

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #31 on: Dec 05, 2003, 06:13 PM »
OK Dogfish wins the Golden Artic tern award ,.(only creature I  know that lives in both places)
I often wondered if a polar bear could live in the Antartic,..

Hummmm just loking at your picture,..very funny! but anyone notice (other than the cymbals and bag) anything wrong with this picture?
Well Polar Bears live in the Arctic.  Penguins live in the Antarctic.  Thus the two shall never meet :o
Dogfish

Offline vancouvercanuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Dec 05, 2003, 06:20 PM »
OK Dogfish wins the Golden Artic tern award ,.(only creature I  know that lives in both places)
I often wondered if a polar bear could live in the Antartic,..

Hummmm just loking at your picture,..very funny! but anyone notice (other than the cymbals and bag) anything wrong with this picture?
Well Polar Bears live in the Arctic.  Penguins live in the Antarctic.  Thus the two shall never meet :o
Dogfish

By the looks of this picture they are about to meet!

Offline cold_feet

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice is Cool!!
« Reply #33 on: Dec 05, 2003, 07:04 PM »
Grumpymoe
That reminds me of the old Limburger on the manifold trick. We did that to a so called friend of ours. But what was left over went down his defroster tubes. Needless to say it stayed with the car for a long long time.
Cold Feet

Offline The Clam

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • icin' eyes
« Reply #34 on: Dec 11, 2003, 07:59 PM »
Back before cell phones, we were fishing a smaller lake we enjoy.  One of my buddies left something in the truck and walked back to get it.  When he got back on the ice he realized he locked the keys in the truck.  Well for some odd reason, I had my spare set in my coat pocket...of course I neglected to tell him that.  Anyway we fished for a few hours then went back to the truck.  On the way back, we told Rich when we got to the truck, he was walking back to Rosie's to call my wife to bring us keys and we'd stay with the equipment(about a 2 mile walk).  As soon as he got out of sight, Steve and I jumped in the truck and drove the opposite way around the lake to Rosie's, and parked out back.  When he walked in, already pi$$ed about having to walk there, and saw us sitting at the bar with a cold pop he flipped.  He wouldn't drink the beer we had set up waiting for him, and called his wife to come get him.  Of course the next weekend he was on the ice with us...but he drove that trip.
Fish may be stupid but I've never seen a perch sitting in a boat with a second degree sun burn trying to catch a man.

Offline vancouvercanuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Dec 12, 2003, 11:21 AM »
Clam,

That is the funniest thing i've ever heard. That is freakn' hilarious. Man, I would love to have the opportunity to do that. Of course if it was me walking I'd be some p!ssed too.

Although that is a oxymoron :

vancouvercanuck - walking

Offline berk

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Livin' the High Life
« Reply #36 on: Dec 12, 2003, 09:45 PM »
I'm actually more interested in vancouvercanuck's other picture  :-* ;)
TIP UP!

Offline John_Boy

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Give me ice or give me death !!!
« Reply #37 on: Dec 13, 2003, 12:11 PM »
shhhhhhhhhh berk
thats his new girlfriend .  :'(

Offline Jenk

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • A bad day of fishin' beats a good day of work!
« Reply #38 on: Dec 14, 2003, 09:59 AM »
Last year there were about 6 of us heading out.  We wanted to go to a special spot on the lake and only one of us had a snowmobile (the smart-mouth guy).  So he was nice enough to take us all to the spot one at a time.  By the time he had the last guy to the spot we had our tip-ups pretty much set up and we were just hanging out.  Well, loud-mouth sets up his spot MUCH FARTHER away from us (no room).  He then remembers he forgot something at his cabin and jumps on the snowmobile.  While he's gone, my one friend ties some mono onto the back edge of his farthest tipup and runs the line to the chairs under the snow.  As soon as lippy gets back, we hang for a bit, then he pulls on the line.  Of course the flag goes up and he hauls ass.  We figured he'd find the line the first time but nope.  He thinks he lost a fish, resets the tip up and walks ALL THE WAY back to where we were.  We wait about 5 minutes and yank the line again. Flag goes up and he runs again.  We did this about 6 times before he realized there was fishing line on the tip up.  Luckily he only set half our flags off by tossing snow at them, but he laughed (and got a lot of exercise).  Since then, we ALL check for extra line in the snow.  Don't think I ever laughed that hard on the ice.  
Nothing changes, when nothing changes.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.