Author Topic: "Catch Fish Like Crazy" Has anyone seen this attractant before?  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
About 15 years ago a buddy had a small spray can, looked like a small squirt can you would buy to clean your breath,in his tackle box that read "Catch Fish Like Crazy" he thought it was a joke  :laugh:so he gave it to me. It smelled like anis oil. ??? Well I had one of my best days ever for Lake trout :flex: :roflmao: and the other guy that was fishing with me never had a flag :%$#!: :wacko:.I was wondering if anyone else has seen this same product or know if its still being made? :icefish:
______________________ ___

Its a lazy man that cant find his wife a second job

Offline eyesfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
http://tinyurl.com/cnref9

The first result is it.
Get the flag!

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
http://tinyurl.com/cnref9

The first result is it.
Thats the stuff :thumbsup:. Thanks 8)

Offline eyesfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
Amazing how that scent has been around for so long huh? Must really work I guess.
Get the flag!

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
Amazing how that scent has been around for so long huh? Must really work I guess.
I was very impressed and I am willing to take a $5.99 chance to see if that will give me a edge. I see lake trout all the time that circle the bait on just hang out and never hit the bait maybe this will be enough to getum hooked up 8)

Offline brandisman

• IceShanty Rookie
never heard of it but wal mart sells a similar thing in a squeezable plastic bottle called trout gravy in that scent, in corn sent, night crawler scent and one other i believe

Offline Synker

• IceShanty Rookie
Scalloper, where can I buy this stuff now? I have been looking since 1992. I worked great for me then I lost my source.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.