Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 232156 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1890 on: Apr 11, 2023, 05:25 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's41* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                         Marv........You were a brave man to go with the girls to say the least. :woot: Wow, up to 5 miles already, what's your goal? ??? Thanks for the
               video. :clap:
                         H2l..........I hope your daughters had a good time at the zoo. :thumbsup: I like the ham sandwiches better than the meal. :whistle:
                         Wally.......I hope your trip to Ontario resulted in some catching. :unsure:  I'll look for your report. :blink:
                         Bud.........Asparagus 3' tall, it hasn't gone to seed yet. :unsure:
                         Steve......I'm glad to hear you got to spend some time with your sister and BIL. :thumbsup:
                         I-45........I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well for that time period. :( I hope you had a nice trip to the cathedral. :thumbsup:
                         I'm going to try and find some more roadside firewood today.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1891 on: Apr 11, 2023, 05:52 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....no offense taken  ;)2  MrWW doesn't even like grocery shopping with me  :roflmao:

WS.....why oh why did you even agree to go with  ???   :nono:  nice video minus the possum and that tail  :pinch:

IFF....fresh asparagus mmmmmmm  :thumbsup:

H2L.....hope Lindsay and Amber had fun at the zoo  :)

MrC.....glad you were able to spend part of Easter with your sister and BIL  :clap:

Eddie.....sounds like a fun time at the egg hunt  :thumbsup:

All went well with the shakedown trip except for the catching part  :blink:  landed 1 cisco 17" that was it in 12 miles of trolling  ::)  beautiful day to be on the water tho  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1892 on: Apr 11, 2023, 06:07 AM »
WS......be sure and check out IW's post in the joke thread this morning, think you can relate  :whistle:   ;D  ;)2  :roflmao:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1893 on: Apr 11, 2023, 06:14 AM »
42* and mostly clear.

WW, I bet the "boat ride" was fun. First trip always is.

Nephew did his "last " boil yesterday, now comes clean up. He made 97/98 gallons this year.

The girls had a good time at the zoo.

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1894 on: Apr 11, 2023, 07:54 AM »
WS......be sure and check out IW's post in the joke thread this morning, think you can relate :whistle:   ;D  ;)2  :roflmao:

Yes I can  :roflmao: :roflmao:

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1895 on: Apr 11, 2023, 08:18 AM »

Final process. The tank on the back right heats syrup to 180* and cycles it thru the filters until it is clear. It then pumps it into the tank on the left where the water jacket keeps it at 180* and then it is bottled from there....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1896 on: Apr 11, 2023, 08:21 AM »
Jeff yes the tallest one has

Lol good one Marv :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1897 on: Apr 11, 2023, 11:57 AM »
Good late morning ER's  should crack 70* here today; hope it stays a bit. Bud did you see someone in Kansas caught a new state record crappie. Marv are you sure the girls didn't send you to the car? Great job on your walking 5 miles. That's awsome do you check your HR resting and right after walk? WW with spring here nice job getting out.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1898 on: Apr 11, 2023, 06:47 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, My wife was home today so we did lots of running around. I tend not to go into the stores. Sometimes having ambulatory issues helps. Mr Dickens enjoyed his walk at the Cathedral. It was a beautiful day. Amazingly enough there was snow still there.

IFF, Nice that asparagus has sprouted.

Hunts2Long, That is a good season for syrup. I’m sure he’s happy it’s over.

WallyWorld, Sounds like it was a good day to be on the water.

Ice Wanderer, Did you find roadside firewood today.

I hope everyone had a great day and a good night.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1899 on: Apr 11, 2023, 06:48 PM »

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1900 on: Apr 11, 2023, 08:00 PM »
Didn't make it out to the cabin this weekend.
Was a 4 day holiday too.
Was too tired and my foot hurt from a stupid injury I sustained when I got back from the cabin last Sunday.
Back still hurts in places. Takes 3 trips down to get it all poked.
Seems they can only do a bit at a time or it doesn't work.  :-\
Will make another appointment for the end of May beginning of June.
Then I hope to take July off to hang and work at the cabin.
Will get treatment 3 in August before heading to Alaska in September for a month.  ;D

Got an email from my Ford salesman saying it looks like my new rig will show up this week.
Maybe get it next week.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1901 on: Apr 11, 2023, 10:02 PM »
Good evening, If the weather guessers are correct going to be a nice week here with above average for this time of year temperatures. It may reach ninety here on Friday so should see more flowers blooming and possibly some emerging leaves on trees . Sadly I see there were a few "mass" shootings over the Easter weekend.
Ice Wanderer how did the search for more free firewood go today.
Wallyworld good to hear all went well on your Shake down fishing trip to Lake Ontario except catching fish .
hunts2long not to bad of a maple sap season for your nephew given the size of his operation . glad your girls had good trip to the zoo.
IFF enjoy the asparagus when it is ready for harvesting. I see the state legislature has reversed it's decision and allowed one of the dismissed members to return to office.
Old Goat enjoy the Spring weather in your section of Wisconsin.
Icefisher-45thank you for the photos you had a nice day to make the trip to the cathedral of the pines.
Drifter you have a lot planed for the coming months may the injections help your back and the foot heal quickly from recent injury so all can go as planned. Good news on your truck may you take delivery of the vehicle later this week .
Whopper Stoper I believe your trip with wife and SIL to home improvement store to purchase items for your SIL's home remodel falls under the things you do for love and to keep family harmony category .

Enjoy the warmer weather and start of Spring everyone  I know it was a snowy Winter for  a few of you and now you are looking forward to the sights. sounds and warmer temperatures. Best to all fishing.
   Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1902 on: Apr 12, 2023, 04:25 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 47* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                            Wally........I'm glad iy was a nice day for a boat ride. :thumbsup: It takes time to dial the fish in. I hope the next trip you have better results. :whistle:
                            Dave........I hope your aches and pains diminish so you can continue you work at the cabin. :flex:
                            H2l..........Thank you for posting the pictures, that's a different set up than I've seen. :thumbsup: But whatever works. :blink: I'm glad the girls
                   had fun at the zoo. :thumbsup:
                            Marv........How soon before the remodeling starts? ???
                            Bud.........The thing about asparagus, you have to check it everyday, it grows so fast that overnight it will have gone by. :whistle:
                            I-45........Thanks for sharing the pictures of the Cathedral. :thumbsup: :bow:
                            OG..........I hope the weather continues to get better each day. :unsure:
                            Eddie.......I hope all is well with you? ???
                            Steve......The warmer temps sure make things bloom fast. :woot: These shootings are sure getting out of hand. :cookoo: 
                            Yesterday I took a ride back to where I got the wood last week and the county was there cutting more trees. I went passed their work zone
                    and filled my truck. As i was just finishing up the crew quit for the day. So I went home, unloaded the wood had a sandwich and and went back for
                    another load. I was planning to go back this morning but the guy down the road that I helped put the vent system in his cabin called mr and asked
                    if I could help him unload a trailer load of paneling and put it in his cabin. But I'll go for another load after that.
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

My free wood, just waiting for my splitter to be fixed

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1903 on: Apr 12, 2023, 04:26 AM »
Good morning everyone  :bow:

63 degrees to start the day, a shot at the mid 80's by the afternoon :thumbsup: The snow is on the run, hopefully by Friday most will be gone with only a couple of spots remaining on life support. Next week the guessers are calling for much cooler temps with some 40's back in the forecast and even a couple of flurries ???

IW...Good going on the wood collecting :thumbsup: I think I will just keep the walking to 6 miles (1.5 hrs). I have 2 pretty nice loops that work out to that distance, both take in some nice scenery which always keeps it interesting.

Eddie...Hope you will have a couple good fishing reports :thumbsup:

WW...It sounded like a beautiful day on the water even if the catching was a little off :thumbsup: I am sure it's just a matter of time before team WW starts putting up some good numbers :clap:

45...Nice to read you and Mr. Dickens made it out for a walk :thumbsup:

OG...I keep fairly close tabs on my numbers when walking. With all the problems my brother has with AFib I kind of have to.

Dave...I bet you are pretty excited for the new ride to finally show up :thumbsup: Best of luck getting over the foot problem :thumbsup:

Yesterday I took advantage of the 80 degree day and burned a brush pile I have been wanting to get rid of since last fall. Between the melting snow and the high winds guessed for today, I think my timing was good getting it torched. I also had 3 cedar trees that I cut down and started pulling the stumps on. I Wasn't able to get the third one as it broke off so one of the things on my list today is to dig it out.

My wife got word from her cousin yesterday that his mom passed away at 89. No details on the arraignments yet. Some of the relatives are scattered around the country so the Funeral will probably be early next week.

Hope you all have a good "Hump" day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

Good morning IW! I see you dropped in while I was pecking away. The guy started last week. He finished the sheet rocking in the bathroom yesterday. The bathroom wasn't square so he had a a few headaches get worked out. 

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1904 on: Apr 12, 2023, 04:43 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Marv, Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump day!  ;D   55* and windy here this am, high of 72 today.

Steve…wow, almost time for the air conditioner again down your way!  :woot: 
  Dave…sorry to read about your foot injury and the back issues, hopefully they’ll both be under control soon. Good news on the truck, will be looking forward to some pictures of that soon!   :clap:
  I-45…glad to see you posting again, thanks for sharing the pictures and glad you all had an enjoyable day trip at the cathedral.   :clap:
  OG…enjoy the warmer weather, hope all is going well with your Mom.   :thumbsup:
  Bud… the asparagus is crazy, lol. Hope you have a good harvest!  :thumbsup:  Any fishing plans in the works?
  H2…thanks for sharing the picture and the update on the sugar shack!  :clap:  Was your nephew satisfied with the end result this season?
  Wally…glad you got the first trip in even if the Browns weren’t cooperating…guess we could call that a scouting mission!  ;D.  Best of luck putting the hammer on them next trip!  :thumbsup:
   Jeff…looks like you found another honey hole of wood yesterday! Hopefully you can get more before the other pickers find the spot!  Glad your friend was able to get the 4 wheeler out!   :clap:
   Marv…thanks for sharing the video, glad that snow is disappearing quickly now!  Excellent job on the walking distance, keep up the good work!  :clap:

We had a couple of the grandchildren spend a few days with us since Easter. Needless to say, Pop found his IPad  dead as a door nail two mornings in a row, Doh!
  Been enjoying this warm weather that moved in getting caught up on some of the outside chores. Guessers are calling for low 80’s tomorrow and Friday and then looking like the mud season will begin over the weekend into next week.
  Dr.’s appointment this morning and back to the Spring cleanup this afternoon…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1905 on: Apr 12, 2023, 05:33 AM »
52* and a few clouds.

Ice-45, I am sure Mr. Dickens enjoys the walks, welcome back.

WS, you are doing well with your walking. The cottontails seem to be on a up cycle around here this year. Thanks for the picture. I saw one like that and didn't have the camera.

IW, good haul with the firewood.

This is my nephew's splitter. He has bought a machine to wrap firewood to sell at stores. He can retire from the jail in 18 months.

Eddie, have fun at the doctors.

I checked the water temps at a couple streams and it was 48*, may go over after the sun sets to see if any fish have moved in.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1906 on: Apr 12, 2023, 06:12 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....sure seems good to be able to get some yard work done again,  good luck at the doc's  ;)

H2L.....that's a beauty of a splitter  :flex:

WS.....enjoy the warm up, hopefully the predicted flakes never appear   :nono:

IW.....some nice looking chunks of wood, especially being free   :thumbsup:

IF45.....glad you had a nice day  :)

MrC.....it's a bit early for 90*  :wacko:

OG.....hope the day care center is working out for your Mom  ;)

IFF.....are your water levels up enough to launch the boat yet  ???

Drifter.....continued wishes for better health  ;)2

Got the trike out for the season's first ride yesterday, 100+ miles on the odometer  :thumbsup:  and yes there was an ice cream break involved  :woot:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1907 on: Apr 12, 2023, 08:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Happy Hump Day. I had to go for a blood draw this morning. Scheduled for a Nuclear Stress test next week. Mr Dickens got his cheese from his admirers at Dunkins. My wife is working today. Beautiful out. Going to take Mr Dickens to the lake for a walk and scout it out.

WallyWorld, Glad you got out on the Trike yesterday. It was beautiful. Nice that ice cream places are open your way.

Hunts2long, Hopefully the fish move in.

MasonEddie, Good luck at the Drs today. Does he shake your hand? Hopefully you don’t have to much more yard work to do.

Whopper Stopper, My condolences for your wife’s cousin’s mother. Will keep them in our prayers. That is incredible walking that far. The loop that me and Mr Dickens do is about 1/2 mile at the Cathedral.

Ice Wanderer, Thats quite a haul of free wood. Is your splitter an easy fix?

Drifter, I hope your foot feels better and the injections work on your back. That’s great news about your truck.

IFF, Are you going to put your boat in the water soon?

OG, Continued prayers for you and your mother.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1908 on: Apr 12, 2023, 09:25 AM »
Well with the 60 degree day, they said a first since November 9th, and the wind the snow took a bit hit yesterday and a bunch left.  Now they are calling for some rain/snow mix for Thursday night through Friday.  Might be a good weekend to hang out and work on getting the garage door lifted and ready for the new panel to just be installed.  Sounds like we had a record year with around 150 days or more below 50 degrees, made for a nice long ice season, just the snow and wind that drifted it up made it impossible to get out at times.  Just wish the catching was better, but guess that is why we go fishing is to enjoy it and not catch fish at times.  Makes us better right?  Well better get back to work and figure things out, sounds like we just had a shutdown so that might make my day longer, Coworker on vacation so solo again, but hey makes for buying more tackle out of Hagen's easier as the OT will pay that off quick.  Have a great hump day everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1909 on: Apr 12, 2023, 11:32 AM »
Well I pulled the boat cover yesterday, and have been giving thought to taking it out tomorrow.

Made a dump run and can report sighting a wild Turkey along the road. Will have to check into when the season for them is.

Nice sunny day, almost to hot to be thinking about yard work, so may just do my puttering thing

The birds are telling me the feeders are empty 😱

Good day to all
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1910 on: Apr 12, 2023, 09:03 PM »
Good evening higher temperatures started today with the high this afternoon in the lower eighties. Some of you maybe aware of these recalls Fresh Express salad kits and cheeses from the Cambridge food company under recall due to Listeria contamination. Also numerous automotive recalls for various problems do an internet search to see if your make and model vehicle is mentioned among the recalls.
May the work with your neighbor have gone well today. Hopefully you were able to pick up more free fire wood this afternoon. have you heard from the small engine shop about the problem with your wood splitter not starting .
Whopper Stopper after a few days of above average temperatures things will cool down here also with some places possibly seeing snow flurries next week . Condolences to your wife and her cousin on the passing of cousin's mother.
Eddie may things have gone well at today's doctor appointment. I had a feeling your Ipad's battery needed a good charging or some other problem kept you from posting.

Hunts2long best to your nephew s he starts up a fire wood supply business. If it is his choice may he be able to retire in 18 months and support himself with the firewood and maple syrup production .
Wallyworld sounds like it was a good first ride of the trike this Spring and the ice cream stop just made the ride better .
icefisher-45 best wished to you with the up coming nuclear stress test .
fish/hunt4ever may the problem at plant be an easy one to resolve and you not see to many hours of OT this week . All the best with work on garage door .
IFF best wished for you with fishing tomorrow .
Old Goat adding my wishes for your mom to adopt well to the adult day care .

May everyone keep safe and stay healthy. best to all with fishing plans .
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1911 on: Apr 13, 2023, 04:01 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 53* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                         Steve.........It seems there are more and more recalls all of a sudden. :cookoo: :%$#!: Companies don't seem to care about quality anymore. :blink:
                         Eddie.........Like Steve, I thought with the kids being on vacation this week, you would have them around and they love grandpa's Ipad. :roflmao:
               I hope he yard clean up was good. :flex:
                         Marv..........Like your weather a warm up then a cool down next week, but I don't see anything to cool. :whistle: Here in NY we have a burn ban
               from March 14 through May 16. :nono: I hope Jen's remodeling goes well. :flex:
                         H2l............That's a nice splitter, I like the lifting tray.  :thumbsup: :flex: My # 2 son is supposed to make something for my splitter. :flex: :unsure:
                         Wally..........I saw a lot of bikes out the last few days. :thumbsup: I hope you enjoyed the ride and the ice cream. :clap:
                         Bud............I hope you can get a chance to get out with your boat? ???
                         OG.............I hope you mom adjusts to the day care. :unsure:
                         I-45...........I hope the test can determine what is going on and they can fix it. :whistle:
                         Fish...........I hope the garage door project went smoothly.  :flex: I hope you didn't have to stay at the lab too long before the shut down was fixed. :unsure:
                         Yesterday's project at the guys cabin turned to be a long deal. We had to unload 3500 lineal feet of 1x* paneling off his trailer and stack it inside his
               cabin. The problem was we had to carry it 75 feet to to the cabin. But we got it done.
                         This morning I'm headed back to get some more free wood.
                         I hope everyone has a Good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1912 on: Apr 13, 2023, 04:44 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 62* this am, calling for a high of 82 here on the Hill today.

Jeff…wow, you had your hands full yesterday, glad you got everything accomplished!  :flex:  Take er easy with the logs today after yesterday’s workout!  :thumbsup: 
  Steve…thanks for the recall info, will look into the auto recall as my mechanic mentioned hearing something about a possible recall on my year truck for frame issues similar to what Toyota went through.  :thumbsup: 
  Bud..good luck today if you’re heading out!  :thumbsup:
  FH4…glad you’re starting to see some warmer weather, rain will help knocking down that snow. Good luck with the door and the extra hours coming with the shutdown!   :thumbsup:
  I-45…best wishes with next week’s appointment, hope you and Mr.Dickens had another good outing!  :thumbsup:  It took awhile with the Dr., but we got the first order of business straightened out pretty good, lol.  ;D
  Wally…it must have felt great getting back out on the trike again!  :clap:  Some very nice weather for a couple days to choose between the boat or the trike…don’t forget the sunscreen!  :thumbsup:
  H2…that looks like a real sweet splitter! Best of luck to your nephew moving forward after the retirement.  :clap: 
  Marv…sending our Condolences to the family on your loss, very sorry to read that. Like Jeff mentioned, we have about another month to go before open burning. The pile keeps getting bigger by the day.

Dr.’s appointment went well yesterday, Thanks everyone! Going to be a hot day today and tomorrow here, feel a sunburn coming on already. Planning on a couple hours of stream fishing before the heat kicks in and with a little luck, grilling a couple trout for lunch, lol.  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1913 on: Apr 13, 2023, 05:53 AM »
54* and clear.

Ice-45, I checked one stream last night, no fish. I hate to say it but we need some rain. Most of the snow is gone in the woods and the streams have slowed down.

Mr. C, we don't have to worry about my nephew, with all his lawn work, stump grinding, fire wood, maple business' he his pretty busy.

Hoping the "warm" weather these next couple days isn't a forecast of what is coming this Summer.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1914 on: Apr 13, 2023, 07:50 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie....good luck on the stream today  :)

H2L....glad to hear your nephew will be getting out of the jail soon, not a "normal" place to spend your life  :nono:

WS.....hope your snow is almost nothing more than a bad memory  ;)2

IFF.....sure didn't take long for the heat to crank up in your neck of the woods  :wacko:

IW.....a lift on the splitter is the next best thing to sliced bread  :thumbsup:

A haircut on tap this morning, then another ride while the warm weather is here  @)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1915 on: Apr 13, 2023, 08:20 AM »
Well most the snow is gone, heard that between here and Casper the road was closed because the water from the run off was going over the highway.  Well I am by myself for the rest of the week, my coworker was just on vacation for the last 3 days but now he is on bereavement for tomorrow and maybe part of next week as his father-in-law passed away Tuesday.  Hard times, but they knew it was coming and at least all his family got to be in town for Easter and see him before the end.  Viewing is today as some of the family leave to go back home tomorrow. Well got a busy day today as air flow checks, and normal job duties, and I see a trailer just rolled on by have to go and see if they are going to load it.  Well have a great Thursday everyone and enjoy the nice weather before it is gone, I see storm clouds building on the mountain so our nice days are ending for a couple days.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1916 on: Apr 13, 2023, 08:22 AM »

Bluebirds starting their family already

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1917 on: Apr 13, 2023, 02:55 PM »
May 24th I have another trip to Edmonton for my next batch of back shots.
Will have to "try" not to drink so much beer this time though.  ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1918 on: Apr 13, 2023, 09:50 PM »
Good evening not sure what the high temperature was today still in the mid seventies outside currently. Forecast calling for a high of ninety tomorrow things cool down over the weekend.
Ice Wanderer not the most pleasant temperature to be unloading the paneling thankfully the humidity level is still low. Your county must be doing a major tree trimming and removal/takedown job with the amount of firewood you have been able to collect.
Eddie may your truck not be among all the automotive recalls .may you have caught a few trout and had your shore lunch today.
hunts2long looks like your nephew has plan in place to keep himself busy and generate an income once retired .
Wallyworld thank you for the photo enjoy watching the chicks once they hatch . Another nice day to get out on the trike .
Fish/hunt4ever condolences to your coworker on the passing of his FIL . may the highway not be closed for to many days and flooding not come near your home .
Drifter may your back be feeling better and you get in a cabin trip before the next trip to Edmonton for round two of injections.

To all dealing with above normal temperature for this time of year pace yourself when outside as it will take some time for you to adjust to the warmer weather. By the time i start to adjust it will be back to more normal temperatures . Best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1919 on: Apr 14, 2023, 04:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear skies and 63*, another low to mid 80’s high here today.

Steve…my fishing plans got put on hold yesterday but I will be on the water this morning searching for lunch!  ;D
  Dave…best wishes with your next appointment and pacing yourself with the barley meds!  :thumbsup:  ;D
  Wally…thanks for sharing the new nest, will be looking forward to the hatch!  Hope you had a safe ride yesterday with an ice cream stop along the way!  :clap:
  FH4…sorry to read of the loss to your coworker. Hope you have a good wrap to the week today and the roads are clearing up from that snow melt.
  H2…did you get out for another look at the river last evening for the walleyes?
  Jeff…hope yesterday’s wood harvest was good to you! The snow had to take a good beating up your way yesterday, saw North Creek was around 85* on the news last evening.  :thumbsup:
  Marv…did you get your pistol back yet from the gunsmith? Hope the snow has waved goodbye out your way now also.  :thumbsup:

Wasn’t ready for the mid 80* temps yesterday afternoon, lol, too hot to soon for me. Another round of that again today and then more seasonable temps coming in. Things are starting to turn green again quickly now, won’t be long before the lawnmower gets deployed again.
  The trout streams were looking real sweet yesterday, hopefully they’ll fish as good as they look this morning….Cawfee’s on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.