Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698992 times)

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #10230 on: Dec 12, 2022, 12:44 PM »
How do you get the deal? I知 not seeing it.

rakuten.com

Offline eltigraska

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10231 on: Dec 12, 2022, 12:51 PM »
im still waiting on mine as well was this done thru an email? mine was also placed 12/2

Yeah got the refund notification this morning via email

Offline shermanpup

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10232 on: Dec 12, 2022, 12:51 PM »
sycamore50 still works... Capitol One Shopper plugged that one in for me and it knocked off half.

A wise man once said....   "Don't Dilly Dally"
sycamore50 worked, and then I added to the cart and it then did not work bummer

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10233 on: Dec 12, 2022, 01:05 PM »
just got my refund notification also

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10234 on: Dec 12, 2022, 01:12 PM »
just got my refund notification also

Looks like this will be the norm for alot of purchases ..
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10235 on: Dec 12, 2022, 01:38 PM »
All 3 orders of mine show they have shipped

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10236 on: Dec 12, 2022, 02:10 PM »
Looks like this will be the norm for alot of purchases ..

only from flueger pres 20's from what i have seen. I received everything else.

Offline eltigraska

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10237 on: Dec 12, 2022, 02:24 PM »
only from flueger pres 20's from what i have seen. I received everything else.

Yeah turns out when people buy 20 reels at a time and horde for future resale it depletes the stock pretty quick.  I've got everything else as well.

Offline On The Lam

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10238 on: Dec 12, 2022, 02:35 PM »
Not just reels....I stocked up on fishing line with the 50% code...mono, braid and flouro.  Received 3 spools on Friday.  The balance was refunded today.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10239 on: Dec 12, 2022, 02:58 PM »
How do you get the deal? I知 not seeing it.

Activejunky actually. Also combine with Dollar General gift cards you got at 15% discount.......double dip (it worked in the past but you never know with portals) for amazing deals.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10240 on: Dec 12, 2022, 03:06 PM »
Yeah turns out when people buy 20 reels at a time and horde for future resale it depletes the stock pretty quick.  I've got everything else as well.

Go fluff yourself bud... Purefishing is a global distributer for giant chains like Scheels, Cabelas, Dicks, and everybody else that sells Pflueger... Those stores buy thousands at a time. Are you mad at them for depleting stock so that they can sell product to earn a living for everyone that works for them? Are you mad at your local mom and pop bait shop when they buy 50 reels to try and resell to make a living and feed their families? A 1/4 of my yearly take comes from my ebay store, I'm trying to earn a living and take care of my family too but I guess a bunch of snowflakes on this site have a problem with another member trying to crack his nut just like everyone else... Good stuff folks
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10241 on: Dec 12, 2022, 03:18 PM »
Go fluff yourself bud... Purefishing is a global distributer for giant chains like Scheels, Cabelas, Dicks, and everybody else that sells Pflueger... Those stores buy thousands at a time. Are you mad at them for depleting stock so that they can sell product to earn a living for everyone that works for them? Are you mad at your local mom and pop bait shop when they buy 50 reels to try and resell to make a living and feed their families? A 1/4 of my yearly take comes from my ebay store, I'm trying to earn a living and take care of my family too but I guess a bunch of snowflakes on this site have a problem with another member trying to crack his nut just like everyone else... Good stuff folks
Agree with you 100%. People whining that someone bought 20 reels, who cares folks. I do t know why people have issues with this. I bought some 7000 reels to resell, label me a bad guy. I値l refrain from saying how many.

Watch your own bobber folks.

Pure fishing sends out more orders with higher quantities than they do single item orders. No doubt. All this orders we have been placing are peanuts compared to what they池e used to shipping out.

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10242 on: Dec 12, 2022, 03:46 PM »
maybe you guys can sell 1 to eltigraska  ::)

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10243 on: Dec 12, 2022, 03:50 PM »
You snooze you lose! I'm only mad because I didn't have the extra funds to stock up and resell.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10244 on: Dec 12, 2022, 03:55 PM »
maybe you guys can sell 1 to eltigraska  ::)

I didn't buy any 20s, only larger units... Must have been some other a-hole that cleaned those out...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline eltigraska

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10245 on: Dec 12, 2022, 04:03 PM »

haha naw mainly i'm just bitter i didn't get the reel i wanted for a screaming deal.  Mostly poking fun at it, don't take me too seriously. I jumped on it pretty quick (from when it was posted here at least) but i guess not fast enough.  Can't complain too much with the deals I successfully scored though the president is what I was most excited about, guess I'll just have to keep an eye on Ebay.

Offline eltigraska

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10246 on: Dec 12, 2022, 04:05 PM »
I didn't buy any 20s, only larger units... Must have been some other a-hole that cleaned those out...

I have noticed more ice fishing stuff is out of stock than open water stuff, so could be that or just the season it is (or both)

Offline jerryfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10247 on: Dec 12, 2022, 07:28 PM »
HOLIDAY30 code is working on Purefishing.com for 30 percent off right now

Offline Hooking

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10248 on: Dec 12, 2022, 10:26 PM »
I知 just a junkie now, combing the boards for the next high/purefishing 50% code. Someone give me a hit.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10249 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:17 AM »
I知 just a junkie now, combing the boards for the next high/purefishing 50% code. Someone give me a hit.

staples50 still works...

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10250 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:20 AM »
it appears as it does but when you click on continue to shipping it is invalid

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10251 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:25 AM »
it appears as it does but when you click on continue to shipping it is invalid

Worked fine for me an hour ago... 2 Abu hoodies, half off.

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10252 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:26 AM »
damn!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10253 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:30 AM »
Been strange, none of the 50 off codes worked yesterday but Capitol One shopper plugged it in this morning and it went through...

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10254 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:35 AM »
Been strange, none of the 50 off codes worked yesterday but Capitol One shopper plugged it in this morning and it went through...

Try a ordering from a different computer/ip address... Ordered from my a pc in my home this morning but just tried my work lap top (how I placed most orders} and it says the code has already been used when clicking shipping...

Offline thinblueline

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10255 on: Dec 13, 2022, 07:40 AM »
Yeah, I had used the staples50 for one purchase, but when I try to make another purchase, it says that code has already been used, as if you can only use it once. I tried ordering from my phone but got the same message. Hoping someone else puts a new 50 off code on here, lol.

Offline JohnnyO19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10256 on: Dec 13, 2022, 08:18 AM »

Gotta play the game, can't make it too easy.  Like fishing, sometimes need to find 'em  ;)

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10257 on: Dec 13, 2022, 08:26 AM »
Focus Camera has the the DeWalt 20V MAX Cordless Brushless XR Hammerdrill and Impact Driver Combo (4.0AH, DCK299M2) $239
Comes with 2x 4Ah Batteries

Use discount code - DEWALT

https://lifestyle.focuscamera.com/dewalt-20v-max-cordless-brushless-xr-hammerdrill-and-impact-driver-combo-4-0ah.html

I bought this kit last year from Lowes. The hammer drill and the 4 ah batteries paired with an 8" mora is fantastic. never burned through more than a half a battery.... flip the driver on ebay to save more

Offline eltigraska

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10258 on: Dec 13, 2022, 09:50 AM »
25% off 2 "qualifying items" at kitterytradingpost.com today only, code: 2GIFTS

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10259 on: Dec 13, 2022, 10:00 AM »
$10 Instant Savings with Minimum Qualifying Purchase of $50

https://www.midwayusa.com/promo/TENOFFDEC13
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.