Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698904 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #9090 on: Dec 13, 2021, 05:51 PM »
No, I'm the kissing Prince! :woot:  How ya doin', lefty??! That new job wear ya out yet?
Oh, the new job. I forgot to go after 9 days. My feet can't handle that many hours on cement floors. They couldn't give me fewer hours, so I quit. I am now working for Frito Lays again. They called me up and asked me to come back and offered me more hours and Mileage for another store. SO I am good now, the raise on SS will help out also.
<===Lefty===

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9091 on: Dec 13, 2021, 06:59 PM »
It looked very real ..but something caught my eye on the web address ..quick chat with the known web site I am familiar..it was all over.

I think every honest business, seller and website should have a fact check button we could send BS links to asking if they are real or scams. I had a buddy who started a real business buying truck loads of stuff from businesses going under. Some or most of the stuff he bought was for pennies on the dollar of what it originally cost and he did sell honest goods at great prices much cheaper than we could find those things elsewhere. Too bad he ended up not being able to find the buyers for way too much of what he bought. Big Buddy heaters are cool gadgets and not much has changed but who really needs or wants a brand new, never opened 5 year old Vexilar?
If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9092 on: Dec 13, 2021, 09:10 PM »
Re: the latest Buddy fiasco

The first rule this forum is Don't Dilly Dally. But the next, and probably more important one, is KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING!!

Confirm model numbers, buy from known and trusted sites, and use a protected and insured payment method.

C'mon... Your reputation is on the line. Don't post up a link until you've checked it out and are willing to vouch for it.
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9094 on: Dec 14, 2021, 10:30 AM »
who really needs or wants a brand new, never opened 5 year old Vexilar?

I think lots of people would be all over that. I started out with an old FL18 then found a used one that was newer and being sold with a shanty so i bought it and sold the old one instantly and then I found an almost brand new FL 20 in July a couple of years ago so I bought that and sold the FL18 that fall.

There's a strong demand for them. I'm actually thinking of selling the 20 and buying a transducer setup for my Garmin SV73 from my boat.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9095 on: Dec 14, 2021, 10:40 AM »

I think lots of people would be all over that. I started out with an old FL18 then found a used one that was newer and being sold with a shanty so i bought it and sold the old one instantly and then I found an almost brand new FL 20 in July a couple of years ago so I bought that and sold the FL18 that fall.

There's a strong demand for them. I'm actually thinking of selling the 20 and buying a transducer setup for my Garmin SV73 from my boat.

You are probably correct but that was just used as an example. The way electronics improve from one year or model to the next is stunning. The term (NOS) New Old Stock, sure does go a long way with lots of products but not usually all that far where electronics are concerned. Stuff like a Big Buddy heater probably does not change all that much from year to year but flashers and fish finders sure do.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9096 on: Dec 14, 2021, 10:42 AM »
SCHEELS ..free ship today
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline ctbob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9097 on: Dec 14, 2021, 04:37 PM »
fleet farm has the clam fish trap kanai pro thermal reduced from $449 to $349, pick up only. Maybe an extra 15% for picking up using promo code merry15. That would bring it to about $298
  https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/clam-fish-trap-kenai-pro-thermal-ice-fishing-shelter/0000000233584

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9098 on: Dec 14, 2021, 05:02 PM »
Thonre Bros has some ice fishing products on sale, including some deals on flip overs.

https://www.thornebros.com/collections/sale

Offline CO_Dinky

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Rippin' Lips
« Reply #9099 on: Dec 14, 2021, 05:45 PM »
but who really needs or wants a brand new, never opened 5 year old Vexilar?

I think lots of people would be all over that.

Heck yeah they would!!!  That could get you a FLx-28!!!   :o @)
Tight lines!

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9100 on: Dec 14, 2021, 09:47 PM »

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9102 on: Dec 15, 2021, 08:44 AM »
Omnia fishing has 20% off ice fishing products sale, use code ICENOW.

https://www.omniafishing.com/lp/ice

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9103 on: Dec 15, 2021, 10:19 AM »
Omnia fishing has 20% off ice fishing products sale, use code ICENOW.

https://www.omniafishing.com/lp/ice

Huge fan of Omnia. They don't carry a ton of ice fishing stuff but a Good deal if they have something you want... especially if you are part of the premium program which gets an additional 10% cash back and free shipping. 

Offline MC_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9104 on: Dec 15, 2021, 12:13 PM »
Thonre Bros has some ice fishing products on sale, including some deals on flip overs.

https://www.thornebros.com/collections/sale

Good deal on the Vexilar 9ah lithium battery with charger, 68 bucks!

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9106 on: Dec 16, 2021, 07:20 AM »
I have and use a SM Lazer on my Clam Plate and it works great as long as your blades are sharp. Think mine is a 7.25" but not 100% sure of that.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9107 on: Dec 16, 2021, 08:39 AM »
I have and use a SM Lazer on my Clam Plate and it works great as long as your blades are sharp. Think mine is a 7.25" but not 100% sure of that.

I use a 8" lazer with a nimrod on a 996 DeWalt no problem
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Mcmich

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9111 on: Dec 16, 2021, 07:27 PM »
No worries man, Paypal caught it and never processed the payment, something about invalid vendor ID. But you're right the scammers did a good job cloning the site... Looked just like the legit one I was on a week before.

good news, I dont understand these people.  They must spend a sigfnicant amount of time doing this C@#@

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9112 on: Dec 16, 2021, 08:36 PM »
SAVE10 code may still work
yup. Still works! $69.99 with free shipping and with charger

Offline fishchef

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9113 on: Dec 17, 2021, 11:51 AM »
Earlier inquiry re:  Mr. Heater Portable--Fleet Farm has $20 off:  https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/mr.-heater-black-&-red-portable-buddy-heater-w--fuel-filter/0000000070341

Flyer also has other ice items of interest on sale.  Anyone familiar with this Magic bait keeper?  Reviews??
https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/magic-8-qt-white-yellow-quiet-air-plus-bucket/0000000229045

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #9114 on: Dec 17, 2021, 12:29 PM »
It’s amazing how long I’ll wait around on a “deal” which is sometimes just $10 off but you guys always come through! Been needing a lithium battery and that marcum brute fits the bill! The “save10” code still worked for me which made it $73.50 shipped to the door. Thanks guys!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline fishingeek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9115 on: Dec 17, 2021, 12:39 PM »
Marcum Lithum battery 10AH with charger and free shipping $79.99
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/marcum-brute-12v-10a-lithium-lifep04-marine-battery?bvnotificationId=2a3265bf-5e90-11ec-9a2d-128d43085a57&bvmessageType=QUESTION_ANSWERED&bvrecipientDomain=comcast.net#answer/6465346

Thanks! I just picked up one for my Marcum M5. I used the SAVE10 code and it came up $74.50 shipped. So excited to ditch the SLA battery that weighs like a brick.   :thumbsup:

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9116 on: Dec 17, 2021, 05:07 PM »
It’s amazing how long I’ll wait around on a “deal” which is sometimes just $10 off but you guys always come through! Been needing a lithium battery and that marcum brute fits the bill! The “save10” code still worked for me which made it $73.50 shipped to the door. Thanks guys!
2nd time i used that SAVE10 code. bought a Penn Slammer 4500 for $114 after using this code after using $36 rewards dollars. it was on sale for $159. had it delivered to my daughter's in NH to save on tax.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9119 on: Dec 19, 2021, 08:42 AM »
FishUSA use code TENCARDS for 10% off gift cards

https://www.fishusa.com/

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.