Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698723 times)

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #8760 on: Oct 29, 2021, 07:43 AM »
Almost pulled the trigger but read some poor reviews on the trekker durability and Frank’s wanted to charge $25 shipping for a set of bibs, so still no float bibs in my Arsenal yet.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8761 on: Oct 29, 2021, 07:51 AM »
Almost pulled the trigger but read some poor reviews on the trekker durability and Frank’s wanted to charge $25 shipping for a set of bibs, so still no float bibs in my Arsenal yet.

https://icerunnerhouses.com/float-bib/

100g vs 60g for the Treeker bibs
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline tm37

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8762 on: Oct 29, 2021, 09:02 AM »

I can speak to the bobs, but I have the jacket and I am very happy with how well it held up.  I wear it about every day, and while fishing.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8763 on: Oct 29, 2021, 09:12 AM »
May be a deal for some Dewalt platform members ..add two quilyfing tools get a frees Two 5ah w/charger starter kit DCB205-2CK

you could chose two of the same item ..the drill below is Dewalts latest and greatest...

https://www.acmetools.com/20v-max-1-2-in-brushless-cordless-hammer-drill-driver-flexvolt-advantage-tool-only-dcd999b/885911684033.html

Qualifing items

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8764 on: Oct 29, 2021, 09:26 AM »
I can speak to the bobs, but I have the jacket and I am very happy with how well it held up.  I wear it about every day, and while fishing.

I have the trekker bibs ...NO ELASIC on the side ..hip/side of rib area..fit like cheap snow bibs ..got them for early and late ice as they are 60 g of insulation ..my recommendation for theTUGistheDRUG is the Ice Runner bibs 100g of insulation  and float ..hard to beat that price ..and 100g is a good all around weight/gram of insulation..going up and down in your base layers will cover a variety of temperatures

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8765 on: Oct 29, 2021, 09:33 AM »
I have the trekker bibs ...NO ELASIC on the side ..hip/side of rib area..fit like cheap snow bibs ..got them for early and late ice as they are 60 g of insulation ..my recommendation for theTUGistheDRUG is the Ice Runner bibs 100g of insulation  and float ..hard to beat that price ..and 100g is a good all around weight/gram of insulation..going up and down in your base layers will cover a variety of temperatures

Yeah I read on here that the seams and knee areas wore out. I have an Expedition Anorak for cold temps so not too concerned about it. Just got my ice runner expedition late last year and so far I am impressed with the quality but their shipping costs held me up on that but too. Will check it out and advise if I do get them. Appreciate the guidance.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8767 on: Oct 29, 2021, 10:22 AM »
Yeah I read on here that the seams and knee areas wore out. I have an Expedition Anorak for cold temps so not too concerned about it. Just got my ice runner expedition late last year and so far I am impressed with the quality but their shipping costs held me up on that but too. Will check it out and advise if I do get them. Appreciate the guidance.

For my zip in NY free ship ..they use to advertise fee ship over $100 ..except ice shelters

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8768 on: Oct 29, 2021, 12:30 PM »
Yeah I just ordered them. Free shipping to PA too. Thanks.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8769 on: Oct 29, 2021, 01:36 PM »
Yeah I just ordered them. Free shipping to PA too. Thanks.

Be sure and do a separate thread on your review.. believe other members had in the past.. but IR upgraded  ..pocket layout and minor cosmetics . Good luck with your purchase.

Offline Baetis62

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8770 on: Oct 30, 2021, 10:59 AM »
Any humminbird helix deals yet?

Not sure if its a deal but I've grown tired of working with small screen on my GPS so I caved and snagged a Helix 5 Chirp Gps Combo 3 about 2 weeks ago.  $279 with free ship from Hodges Marine.  Up to $295 today.  Budget another $80 for the Lakemaster chip.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8771 on: Oct 31, 2021, 09:21 AM »
Basspro.com just emailed an offer. Buy online, pick up in store and get 10% off with code STOREPICKUP (ammo, firearms, and other restrictions apply)

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8772 on: Oct 31, 2021, 10:49 AM »
15% off code:493020...seems to work on sale/discounted items

https://www.moosejaw.com/

Offline Nysportxman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8773 on: Oct 31, 2021, 02:13 PM »
Sorry if this is a double post, but home depot has the Mr. Heater Portal Buddy heaters for $69.97.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8776 on: Nov 01, 2021, 06:33 PM »
8” Pistol bit arrived from Amazon. All is well with it so they should be on shelves so I would imagine.

Offline Frankie Bags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8777 on: Nov 01, 2021, 08:43 PM »
Frabill I2 Series Jacket (Small/Large)… $18.87
https://www.fieldsupply.com/frabill-i2-series-jacket-ca-fr-25020.html

Frabill I3 Series Jacket (Small)… $22.28
https://www.fieldsupply.com/frabill-i3-series-jacket.html

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8778 on: Nov 01, 2021, 09:31 PM »
Not sure if its a deal but I've grown tired of working with small screen on my GPS so I caved and snagged a Helix 5 Chirp Gps Combo 3 about 2 weeks ago.  $279 with free ship from Hodges Marine.  Up to $295 today.  Budget another $80 for the Lakemaster chip.

Link? I just looked but it's nowhere near what you paid.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8779 on: Nov 02, 2021, 07:01 AM »
8” Pistol bit arrived from Amazon. All is well with it so they should be on shelves so I would imagine.

Did you get the extra set of blades with it ? Eskimo had a bad run with blades on the Eskimo and ION last season. So should your auger not cut on its first out ...call Eskimo they will ship you out a free set . Note you have to call ...if you try and do a warrantee claim you are unable due to lack of a serial number.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8781 on: Nov 02, 2021, 08:59 AM »

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8783 on: Nov 02, 2021, 12:50 PM »
Did you get the extra set of blades with it ? Eskimo had a bad run with blades on the Eskimo and ION last season. So should your auger not cut on its first out ...call Eskimo they will ship you out a free set . Note you have to call ...if you try and do a warrantee claim you are unable due to lack of a serial number.

I did read that and checked blades. They are razor sharp and I got a serial number to register the warranty so I think I got a 2021/22 model. Now just need some ice!!

Offline Baetis62

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8784 on: Nov 02, 2021, 01:19 PM »
Link? I just looked but it's nowhere near what you paid.
Teach I Hope I didn't mislead you but it wasn't the ice setup.  I just wanted the GPS function and the Lakemsaster functionality.  See unit below.  Also, there wasn't a discount code or anything.  Looks like its on back order now so maybe the price just fluctuates.  They had 5 in stock when I ordered it.  Wish I could help you out :-\.

https://www.hodgesmarine.com/hum411660-1-humminbird-helix-5-chirpgps-combo-g3.html

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8785 on: Nov 02, 2021, 01:45 PM »
I did read that and checked blades. They are razor sharp and I got a serial number to register the warranty so I think I got a 2021/22 model. Now just need some ice!!

Where is the serial number located ? FTR my buddies were both sharp ..not sure what the actual issue is/was ..after he added/replaced the included blades ..he was off to the races .

Offline Bucket Rump

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8786 on: Nov 02, 2021, 02:57 PM »
Where is the serial number located ? FTR my buddies were both sharp ..not sure what the actual issue is/was ..after he added/replaced the included blades ..he was off to the races .

Blades would crack in half - heat treat issue if I properly recollect...

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8787 on: Nov 02, 2021, 03:08 PM »
Blades would crack in half - heat treat issue if I properly recollect...

No cracks ..both blades intact ..seemed to be a angle issue ..on one or both blades .

Offline Frankie Bags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8788 on: Nov 02, 2021, 08:12 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.