Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698830 times)

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2130 on: Jan 01, 2018, 01:21 PM »
Actually emailed them yesterday and the lady I spoke with said a few of my orders will ship either Tuesday or Wednesday. Said they have tons of orders so it’ll take a little bit for them to get them sent out!

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2131 on: Jan 01, 2018, 01:22 PM »
Actually emailed them yesterday and the lady I spoke with said a few of my orders will ship either Tuesday or Wednesday. Said they have tons of orders so it’ll take a little bit for them to get them sent out!

That’s good news!  If they stick by this, their plan will likely work because I bet they’ll see TONS of new customers.

Offline JohnF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2132 on: Jan 01, 2018, 01:41 PM »
I keep missing these damn deals! >:(  The cabbalas gift cards are sold out

Check again.  They're $82 right now.

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2133 on: Jan 02, 2018, 09:30 AM »
If anyone is looking for one, FishUSA is having a sale on some Marcum flashers and cameras.

Offline Capt. j-rod

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2134 on: Jan 02, 2018, 06:53 PM »
Got the TUCR precision ice noodle today from cabelas! Thanks guys... I think. Now I need to quit reading this thread.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2135 on: Jan 02, 2018, 07:02 PM »
Got the TUCR precision ice noodle today from cabelas! Thanks guys... I think. Now I need to quit reading this thread.

Blasphemy!  You could loose your man card for a statement like that!  ;D

DN ;)
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2136 on: Jan 02, 2018, 08:39 PM »
Anybody have any updates on the Overton’s orders?  I’ve still only seen 3 out of 14 orders hit my account...

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2137 on: Jan 02, 2018, 09:36 PM »
Just got a shipping notification this evening from UPS that my 32" TUCR Bullwhip from Cabela's shipped.  Been waiting on pins and needs since Friday to see if that would go through or not.  Bought it with one of the $80/$100 Cabela's ebay gift cards.  WIN WIN!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2139 on: Jan 03, 2018, 12:39 AM »
If anyone is looking for one, FishUSA is having a sale on some Marcum flashers and cameras.
Thanks! I am thinking about picking up a Marcum camera. I see a price match and some gift cards in Cabela's future.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2140 on: Jan 03, 2018, 08:31 AM »
FIshUSA 30% off Clearance.  There is 2 different Ice Armor gloves in there. Lots of other good deals. Like the Lindy 360 Ice jigs.
<===Lefty===

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2141 on: Jan 03, 2018, 08:33 AM »
Anybody have any updates on the Overton’s orders?  I’ve still only seen 3 out of 14 orders hit my account...
Just received a shipping notice on one of my orders!

Offline Capt. j-rod

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2142 on: Jan 03, 2018, 11:24 AM »
Ok, now I really need to quit this thread... You guys are killing me. I wasn't going to buy any more but...... I snagged a Marcum recon 5 for $233 with free shipping from Fish USA. I added ForumJan2018 code to the sale price. This cold snap has me inside with the kids. Not cool. I need to get on the ice ASAP

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2143 on: Jan 03, 2018, 11:31 AM »
Ok, now I really need to quit this thread... You guys are killing me. I wasn't going to buy any more but...... I snagged a Marcum recon 5 for $233 with free shipping from Fish USA. I added ForumJan2018 code to the sale price. This cold snap has me inside with the kids. Not cool. I need to get on the ice ASAP
Every year I tell myself I have everything I need. Then I buy a lot of stuff I wont use.
<===Lefty===

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2144 on: Jan 03, 2018, 12:55 PM »
Just heard from Overton's and they said if you placed more than one order, additional orders will be canceled.

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2145 on: Jan 03, 2018, 12:57 PM »
Blasphemy!  You could loose your man card for a statement like that!  ;D

DN ;)

Send him to the Pit of Misery, Ninja
Dilly Dilly!

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #2146 on: Jan 03, 2018, 12:58 PM »
Just heard from Overton's and they said if you placed more than one order, additional orders will be canceled.
.      More than one order? For the same thing ? I placed a order on the first and called today and they said a little behind as sent from manufacturer. I hope don’t cancel that’s why I called as no e mail as to when shipped , still waiting !!

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2147 on: Jan 03, 2018, 01:05 PM »
.      More than one order? For the same thing ? I placed a order on the first and called today and they said a little behind as sent from manufacturer. I hope don’t cancel that’s why I called as no e mail as to when shipped , still waiting !!

No, you should be fine.  I placed 14 orders.  They said they're canceling all but one of them.  When I asked her where the information was listed that the code was only good for one order, she said it wasn't.  I knew they'd screw us on this and that it was too good to be true; but, I didn't know how.  I guess I just found out.  Now I have no idea what orders they'll cancel and that sucks because some of the stuff I didn't even need, I just bought it because it was such a good sale.  Should have expected something like this from Marcus Lemonis.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2148 on: Jan 03, 2018, 01:35 PM »
No update from my Overton orders. Sounds like a ton of people are about to be pissed off.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2149 on: Jan 03, 2018, 01:38 PM »

No, you should be fine.  I placed 14 orders.  They said they're canceling all but one of them.  When I asked her where the information was listed that the code was only good for one order, she said it wasn't.  I knew they'd screw us on this and that it was too good to be true; but, I didn't know how.  I guess I just found out.  Now I have no idea what orders they'll cancel and that sucks because some of the stuff I didn't even need, I just bought it because it was such a good sale.  Should have expected something like this from Marcus Lemonis.

Yeah, but when it is too good to be true it is actually pretty good if even one gets fulfilled. If you kept your total right at $25 what's the harm, it was free. I think there is no need to be too worked up here, that is the essence of this entire thread, deals come and go. I hear you on feeling screwed, just how I feel 80% of time with cabela's randomly canceling orders without letting anyone know.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2151 on: Jan 03, 2018, 01:54 PM »

They're screwing you? ??? Far from. 

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2153 on: Jan 03, 2018, 02:31 PM »
No update from my Overton orders. Sounds like a ton of people are about to be pissed off.
  You can't be pissed off lol I said in my original post that the orders would most likely get cancelled.  Be thankful if one goes through.

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2154 on: Jan 03, 2018, 02:49 PM »
They're screwing you? ??? Far from.

You're right, I'm definitely not getting screwed.  But, I would have liked that information up front.  The customer service person was very quick to point out that it was for one order only, yet couldn't tell me where that was posted.  I would have been more than happy with one order; but, since that wasn't mentioned anywhere, I spent a few hours picking out items to get my orders right to $25 to try to capitalize.

I get that it's a hell of a deal, I just wish they would have been more forthcoming with the information so I didn't waste that much time.

That said, all 14 orders have been billed to my account.  I do understand that they could still be canceled; but, it'd be nice if that same customer service person who didn't know where to find the information saying it was only good for one order was also unsure about the nature of the sale and all 14 will ship!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2155 on: Jan 03, 2018, 02:51 PM »
You're right, I'm definitely not getting screwed.  But, I would have liked that information up front.  The customer service person was very quick to point out that it was for one order only, yet couldn't tell me where that was posted.  I would have been more than happy with one order; but, since that wasn't mentioned anywhere, I spent a few hours picking out items to get my orders right to $25 to try to capitalize.

I get that it's a hell of a deal, I just wish they would have been more forthcoming with the information so I didn't waste that much time.

That said, all 14 orders have been billed to my account.  I do understand that they could still be canceled; but, it'd be nice if that same customer service person who didn't know where to find the information saying it was only good for one order was also unsure about the nature of the sale and all 14 will ship!

It shouldn't come as a surprise, Gander was like this and this is like their ***** child (maybe it was the other way around), anyway it'd be pretty fun to watch Marcus do a profit episode on the Gander takeover....I wonder how that is coming.....

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2156 on: Jan 03, 2018, 03:32 PM »
  You can't be pissed off lol I said in my original post that the orders would most likely get cancelled.  Be thankful if one goes through.

I am not upset at all...saying there will be people that get upset though. Overtons made a big mistake and people will try to hold them to it.

Offline lynng

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2157 on: Jan 03, 2018, 04:51 PM »
Sierra Trading Post has Korkers Snowjack boots for $69 ( reg. $189) with free shipping if you sign up for email. I have these boots and like them.  Several reviews of them on here if you search.

https://www.sierratradingpost.com/korkers-snowjack-snow-boots-waterproof-insulated-for-men~p~236fu/?filterString=s~korkers-outsole%2F

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2158 on: Jan 03, 2018, 06:53 PM »
Bless you lynng!  I was getting bored out of my skull reading all of the whining and back tracking being done over the Overton’s baloney!

Listen everyone.  Y’all know that this guy loves a great deal more than anyone, but I avoided the Overton’s deal like the plague.  If I can pass one worthy bit of advice on to all of you, it would be this;  If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.  One last thought... If Overton’s had erred and actually allowed multiple orders for essentially free products, would you have felt ok taking advantage of them for the error?  Those of you that just nodded yes need to look in the mirror.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline straightShot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2159 on: Jan 03, 2018, 07:26 PM »
L & M Fleet Supply has the Eskimo Quickfish 3i on sale for $199.99, and it includes shipping.

http://www.landmsupply.com/search-results/eskimo-quickfish-3i-insulated-pop-up-shelter

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.