Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1613213 times)

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #19170 on: Apr 04, 2020, 07:50 PM »
I was going to post this morning. I decided to get started putting down  vinyl laminate flooring down in a bath room. What a pain to put together It does not snap together easily like normal laminate does. I took a long nap after I decided to give up for the day.

Capt, J  It is good to here that you are cancer free.  I have no idea when I will ever get in to see my new urooligist.

marv  Tell you S-I-l that those stubs would look good with some potted plants on them. We are guessed to get sun tomorrow.  Hopefully it will not rain tomorrow so I can cut laminate on the back deck instead of having to go to the garage to do it like today. Rain guessed for most of next week with cold guessed for later in the week. It hit the high 60's yesterday.

ww Hoping you had a good day on the lake. I am waiting for pictures of your catch.

Drifter The low fuel light came on yesterday. It shows 50 mile until empty. I went in and paid $20.00 ahead. The pump shut off at $18.50. When I went in the clerk already had $1.50 in his hand for my refund. $1.29.9  a gallon sure makes a difference. A month ago that $20 would have gotten me only to a little over a half of a tank.
I have never seen a cart like that down here.  On a hunting site, long gone, a guy showed a cart in Europe that they could put a whole elk, our moose, on to get it out of the woods. :o  I have a problem getting a deer on my deer cart.

OS Happy Anniversary! I am sure your wife will be glad when her treatments are over.

We went over yesterday so the wife could pick out her new chocolate lab pup The gal thought she need to fix us lunch, more like supper even though I kept telling her I do not eat lunch. Dang good eats! The wife had taken her over some morning glory muffins and apple brownies. Hope fully her other half got some when he got home from work.She basically rescued a littler of mixed hunting breed pups from a dog that had a c-section whose owner could not take care of them. She needs to get them gone so she can put this litter down in the pens.

The wife picked out her pup.  She still had 5 pups left out of the litter when we left. She sold 3 more after we left plus 3 of the mixed litter today. Her pups are started on adult dog food as the higher protein puppy chow has so much protein it can cause problems with them growing too fast.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #19171 on: Apr 04, 2020, 09:48 PM »
TT the company mine came from is Bad River Outdoors in Michigan.
It is an older version and there are some parts missing but I only paid $200 for the thing which was a no brainer.
It is equivalent to their top end model which is listed at $4,599.00!!!!   :woot: :woot: :woot:

http://www.badriveroutdoors.com/jack-tuff/little-mule-cart.php

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19172 on: Apr 04, 2020, 09:51 PM »
Picked up some garden seed, and got some real good looking tomatoes plants @2.50 were half off.

Fired up the sewing machine and Sewed up some masks for us and one of the neighbors.

Still got some freezing temps over nights for the next 10 days,  :unsure: will turn the plot over during the week and put in some carrots and radishes.

Hope the cherry tree doesn't budd out to quick and freeze them.

Dave yeah great deal @ $200

Early pillow time for me, and let the dark spell pass.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19173 on: Apr 04, 2020, 10:25 PM »
Good evening nice sunny day. More problems in the city of Newburgh the police chief is on suspension after disobeying an order from the city manager few details released to news media and public. Like my sister says seems like for every step forward Newburgh makes it takes two steps backward.
Eddie hope you found a way to remove the broken off charger part from your I-pad.
OldSailor Happy anniversary to you and your wife may the two of you have found a way to celebrate at home.
Wallyworld may it have been a good day at the lake.
Whopper Stopper being the weekend hop at least on of the "Girls" helped with the wood splitting and stacking.
Ice Wanderer good to read insurance will cove cost of repairs to the wife's car.
Hunts2long may the slower internet speed be a simple thing to fix.
Drifter glad you could take advantage of the lower gasoline prices. Have a good trip to the cabin may you find everything in good shape. Thank you for the Flintstones anniversary clip bringing back childhood memories.
Tomturkey may the flooring project not have to many problems. Sounds like you received the royal treatment from the dog breeder.
IFF good work making your own face masks. Once everything is planted and growing may your garden produce a good yield.

A safe night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19174 on: Apr 05, 2020, 05:05 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      It's 43* and mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain showers later.  ::)
                      Dave.......That's a big saving on the gas, I'm going to check the price of heating oil tomorrow, I"ll probably fill my tank. :unsure:
                      Steve......Newburg sure has it share of problems, it use to have a manufacturing plant that closed years ago which brought down the
             economy there. A sad thing to a nice city. :blink:
                     Eddie.......Did you get the the broken piece out? ???
                     Wally.......How was the trip to the lake yesterday? ???
                     H2L.........MW has Frontier internet and his got slow and they told him that since he was at the end of the line, users ahead of him made.
             But after a while he talked to a service guy that he saw on the roadside and he did some change down at a panel box and it sped up. :o
                     Tom.........I hope you have better luck today with the flooring. :flex:
                     Bud.........I think you'll be OK planting the seeds. :thumbsup:
                     Yesterday turned out nice, my wife got out and clean out a flower garden and raked the twigs from the front lawn, I stacked some more wood.
                     I received a note from my fishing buddy Jon, in it was a gift card for a eatery here in Warrensburg. It was for hooking up his generator. Unfortunately
             today will be it's last day open for a while, take out only of course. Hopefully they will be able to open again after all this virus thing is over. So last night
             I text a few friends to call this morning for a take out breakfast, I hope it's enough to help. Support the small local business.
                     I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or at home. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW
                     I have no Idea whats going on today.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19175 on: Apr 05, 2020, 06:46 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....fingers crossed you were able to get that piece out of the port  :-\  best of luck getting thru to unemployment  ;)

TT.....hope the flooring job goes better today  :flex:  bet you can't wait to take home the new family member  :clap:

IW.....MrWW drags logs out to a landing behind the house in the late summer when things are drier so they're ready in the spring to block and split  ;)2  then once the lawn dries out we haul it to the house and stack it under a lean-to off the garage  :flex: things are starting to dry up a little here, won't be long before mowing season starts  :wacko:

WS.....any time you find yourself bored and looking for some wood to cut or split or stack feel free to take a little ride east  :roflmao:

Drifter.....glad to see gas prices finally dropping, too bad it took the world to be a mess to get here tho  :-\

H2L....we're the end of the line for our internet/cable, things do slow down at times when more people are typically home  :blink:  hope they get you back up to speed  ;)

IFF.....any good news on the leg  ???

CapJ.....the floor is trex decking screwed down same as the plywood/carpeted floor was. At least now if water gets in the cuddy it can grain thru to the bottom of the boat and run out the back  ;)  instead of soaking into the carpet and wood  ::)

The launch was PACKED yesterday  :o  I'll be surprised if the state doesn't put barricades up to keep people out  :nono:  fishing was slow, 1 sm bass and 1 15" brown  :(   :(think all the boat traffic may have been a factor  :-\

Nothing much planned for today, maybe dig around in the garden beds a bit  ;D

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19176 on: Apr 05, 2020, 06:52 AM »
46* and cloudy. Off to a good start, my first post, I didn't "post" before I left the page.

TT, when does the new puppy come home? The wife has the N75 or N95 mask since the transplant. We also have the disposable ones for me.

IW, Frontier called late in the day on Sat. and said they were working on it. There are a couple places near here doing take out. We are getting something, maybe once a week, and trying to help them all out.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l

WW, I see you posted. You are right about the boat traffic. I really don't think it bothers the fish all that much during the Summer but the first few days with a lot of it does seem to slow them down. You got out and didn't get skunked....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19177 on: Apr 05, 2020, 08:21 AM »
H2L.....especially fishing 20 fow or less in mostly gin clear water :-\

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #19178 on: Apr 05, 2020, 10:11 AM »
Morning ER's.... 48 heading to 56 and cloudy/rainy. At least this warmer weather has my radish experiment up and growing! I ordered some special tomato plants and will be putting in another raised bed like I have. They're like stock tanks without a bottom!! My yard is heavy clay fill; rocks, bricks, and all so this is much easier planting and easier on my back also!! We're hoping everyone is staying healthy and STFAH!!!!  :o
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #19179 on: Apr 05, 2020, 10:31 AM »
Good Morning, Folks

More clouds than sun, getting to the mid to upper 40's, no wind

T.T. - There are a few tricks to putting down that kind of flooring, don't get flustered, it will look great when your done, and it's easy to clean and sanitize, just make sure the
      grooves are clean when assembling-any dirt/debris will cause problems - still have to be bladder scoped, that is planned by early May at this time

Mrs. W.W. - I was concerned that there was no way to get to the bilge directly up front

Being summoned - be back later
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19180 on: Apr 05, 2020, 10:03 PM »
Good evening sunny day with high in the low sixties . New York's Governor wants to move medical equipment from upstate areas to NYC/down state. I received an automated phone call around 7:30 this evening from my state senator saying no ventilators would be removed from my county(Orange) and county to the south of me.(Rockland)
Ice Wanderer unfortunately as different industries left Newburgh the city went into decline and has not recovered. The city has been with a chain supermarket within it's borders since the late 1970's or early 1980's so city residents have to drive or take public transportation to surrounding towns  to do major food /household goods shopping. Nice present from Jon glad you were able to use it before the restaurant shut down operations during these trying times. If self isolation continues for most of April I think we will see many restaurants closing as they can not survive just doing take out orders.
Wallyworld think many people are starting to get "Cabin Fever" from being at home so they are fishing . Water temperatures probably are affecting how active certain species of fish get at this time of year.
Hunts2long with so many people working from home internet speeds will be slower. I've also heard rumors the internet service providers place speed buffers on their systems to get customers to upgrade to more costly packages that offer higher speeds. so if you have basic service your speed is slower then someone paying for a higher priced package.
OldSailor think raised bed gardens is a smart choice with your soil type and conditions.
Capt.Jim may some type of emergency not be the reason for you cutting your post off this morning. I hope Covid-19 is under control by the time your bladder scope is scheduled.

May everyone have a good night.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19181 on: Apr 06, 2020, 04:21 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                     It's 35* and clear here on my hill, the moon was out. ::)
                     OS.........That's a good idea for raised beds, I guess it would be better on the back. :thumbsup:
                     H2L.......I saw on the news that since kids are at home and people at home working a lot of servers are slow because of the volume. :o
           I hope they get your speed up. :thumbsup:
                     Steve.....Has your grocery store put up plastic shields at the checkout? ??? I heard Cuomo approved the National Guard to obtain
           ventilizers from upstate. The Glens Falls hospital has to inventory every day and submit to the state. :whistle:
                     Wally......There will probably be more people than usual out fishing during this shut down. :unsure:
                     Eddie......Good luck if you are trying to get on the UI site. :blink:
                     Marv.......Take it easy on the big tree job today. :flex:
                     Yesterday was a dreary day around here, after a great breakfast we didn't do much.
                     Today I will get out and do something around the yard.
                     I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or at home. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19182 on: Apr 06, 2020, 05:21 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

45 heading to 60 this afternoon with a possibility of rain predicted for about 3 days this week ??? Tomorrow a good shat at 70.

IW enjoy your day of puttering around the yard :thumbsup:

I just wanted to check in before the "Office" gets going. I am going to start a bigger tree job today, for a past customer. It will feel good to sling a saw for a few hours.

Yesterday we took a ride around one of the local lakes. Evidently there is a crappie bite going on as there were about 50 people all jammed together. I could see fishing getting closed if people keep that up.

Hope you all have as good of day as possible  :thumbsup:   Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19183 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Prayers for our first responders and Doctors and Nurses fighting the Covid 19 virus. Supposed to be a nice day today in the 60s. I haven’t been on for a while headaches have been very bad. Going for a special MRI on Saturday where they check the arteries in my brain. My wife is doing good. Her sugar has been good. She’s supposed to see the cardiologist this week because she’s still fighting exhaustion. We both had colds but fortunately they went away without any issues.

Whopper stopper, Be careful on your big tree job. Nice to see people fishing. My wife took Mr Dickens to the lake and the fish were jumping out of the water.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you have a good day working in the yard.

Mr Clean, Thats good news that Ventilators are not leaving your area. That must be scary being in New York at this time.

Old Sailor, Raised beds are a good idea. Nothing better then fresh grown vegetables. Continuing prayers for you and your wife.

WallyWorld, Sounds like it was a good day on the water. At least you weren’t skunked.

Mason Eddie, I hope everything is ok.

I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Reading is still slow but getting it done. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. This is a tough time but times will get better. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19184 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:12 AM »
Good Morning. 33* and a frost on the car.
Old Sailor, good luck with the garden.
WS, the wife and I may take a ride later today. It is going to be nice.

The slow speed really doesn't brother me, but with the wife it is something else. I seem to be able to get into and do everything that I need, IS, MFF and MHF. Once a day I do check into "Walleye Central", there is a guy over there that "knows" everything....lol I also check the level of the lake everyday. Sat. evening I went to check to see if the walleyes were in the creeks. Nothing, but yesterday I checked the water temp and it is 48* so they should start to show up.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #19185 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:20 AM »
Good morning everyone,
  My iPad is down, so will be a short reply off my phone.
  Have been keeping up with the thread, glad everyone is doing pretty well. ...stay safe!   :thumbsup:
  Hopefully be back on line soon. ..
Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all,  be safe,  best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19186 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:28 AM »
Eddie, I see you posted. Figured you either slept in or were already working on the "honey-do list"...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19187 on: Apr 06, 2020, 07:58 AM »
I was putting off posting yesterday until I got some flooring down. I was too beat after that so I didn't.

Eddie I think it is your sons that work on bridges. It think that it was mentioned only two moths to rebuild a bridge they are working on. There is a bridge that got hit numerous times by over height loads. They started taking it down a week ago. It is not that long of a bridge as the median is not that wide. They say it will not be done until October ::)

IW  When I had dialup it had gotten slower over time. I talked to a phone company guy. He told me I was probably hooked to the first barried cable coming from town. He said to call in saying that I had static on my phone so he could get an order to fix it. He switch me over to a newer cable. The speed was a lot better after that.
There are a lot of guys fishing on the east side of the state. They are not keeping their distance on boats. The DNR has started handing out tickets. Hopefully their stupidity does not get fishing shut down for the rest of the state. They have already shut down fishing at one dam because of the combat fishing crowding.

Steve I am very close with the breeder. We hunted together quite a bit before she got into breeding pointing labs. I have a picture of her first pointing lab licking the blood off of a goose when it was only 10 weeks old. That dog is a lap dog in the house. When it is out side it keeps bringing some thing for you to throw so she can fetch it. When we were over picking the pup the wife wanted she said we were family. She has cut ties with her parents because of her dads poaching. They have some extra rights as they are Native American but he took it way beyond.

Capt Jim I bought Shaw brand laminate. The tongue on the butt joints are real small. I stopped at my cousins warehouse a while back. There was a Shaw truck their unloading 5 pallets of laminate. I asked his brother where his brother was. He said he was in Ohio at a pharmaceutical company putting laminate in a clean room. The pallets they were unloading were for a job at another pharmaceutical company in MN. Not bad for a guy with a business in a small town in Michigan.

edit
I forgot to say that we will be picking the pup up around the 25th. She will 7 weeks old. There are only two yellow labs left in the litter that are not sold.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19188 on: Apr 06, 2020, 08:06 AM »
Morning all,

IF45......good to see you back  :thumbsup:  thoughts and prayers sent your way for some relief from the headaches soon  ;)

Eddie.....sorry to hear your ipad is out of order  :(  no fun posting from a phone  ::)  you have a beautiful first day off enjoy  ;D

H2L.....the walleye are jam packed into Scriba Creek out of Oneida Lake  :thumbsup:  hopefully the natural reproduction will offset no fry stocking this year  :-\

IW.....kudos for gathering support for your local restaurants  :bow: :thumbsup:  tough time to be one of the "little guys"  :pinch:  good day to be out in the yard, maybe tinkering with the new pontoon boat  ???   @)

WS.....I know I sound like a broken record BUT go easy on the tree work/saw slinging today    :nono:   :whistle:  I agree large groups of people gathered to fish could shut the whole thing down  :(

MrC.....fingers crossed no ventilators are needed to be taken from any other hospitals and no covid 19 patients are needed to be moved out of their local hospitals  :unsure:

CapJ....hope all is ok at your place, you left pretty quickly yesterday :blink:

OS.....our soil is about the same here, put in raised beds a number of years ago  :thumbsup:  definitely easier on the back too  ;)2

TT.....have you changed your mind about selling your place or just put on hold for now  ??? 

Beautiful sunny day on tap today......I'll be spending it outside doing something  ;D  tomorrow is more of the same, probably going to hit the lake again in the morning  :clap:

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #19189 on: Apr 06, 2020, 08:59 AM »
Morning, Gang

More sun than clouds, maybe hi 50's

Ellie wanted me to do some things for her, then we took a ride to see some different scenery-can only look at 4 walls for so long, I need a few days of dry weather for the outside
      work to start-looks like rain for tomorrow :-\

T.T. - The full vinyl laminates are excellent for that kind of use, easy to clean-disinfect-sanitize, good for them getting that kind of business

Mrs. W.W. - Good luck fishing, if you get out

Mason - Hope it's not a bug with the I-pad

45 - Glad to hear you both are relatively ok, once you hit that certain spot in life, none of the big stuff matters anymore, CHIN UP

W.S. - Have Fun with the tree

H2L - The lake that I grew up fishing on as a kid is about an hour away, it was always a popular soft water spot, I'm sure that it will be shut down for fishing till after the virus
      restrictions are lifted

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Safe Travels-Good Eats & Drink-Happy Birthday-Happy Anniversary-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19190 on: Apr 06, 2020, 12:18 PM »
Good Morning ER's popping in to say hi. TT agree with staying away from combat fishing. Cleaning going well here slow and steady progress. Clean-sleep- clean-eat-sleep-clean. House should be cleaner than new when done;then some repair work. Squeezing in a little fishing here and there.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19191 on: Apr 06, 2020, 10:04 PM »
Good evening some rain overnight/early morning hours then turned into a nice day with a high near 65.
Ice Wanderer there has been some talk about shields but none installed yet. Guess the state wants a daily equipment inventory from hospitals so they know which ones to contact if/when the need arises to move things from one hospital to another and to see which hospitals already or soon will need help with equipment.
Whopper Stopper pace yourself with the tree job no need to get your muscles to sore.
Icefisher-45 good to see a post from you may the upcoming MRI show no problem with arteries in your brain. Best to your wife at the cardiologist visit.
Eddie I don't know much about I-pads is it possible to remove battery to stop the risk of shock and the try some fine tip needle nose pliers or tweezers to remove the broken charger part.
Tomturkey thank you for the background info. on the dog breeder. The company doing bridge demolition maybe trying to keep job going over several months to keep their workers employed.
Wallyworld may the need to move patients and equipment around the state not happen I can see it adding to the stress and panic people are already feeling with this virus.
Capt.Jim glad nothing serious caused you to cut yesterday's post short.
Old Goat spreading the house cleaning over several days should prevent burning yourself out.

A good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #19192 on: Apr 06, 2020, 11:47 PM »
Good evening everyone !!
The better half said it got to about 50* here today but was fairly windy.....
Haven't posted in a few days but have been keeping up with the thread.....Been sleeping ALOT !!
Well, the new meds started kicking into high gear Friday evening & I'm feeling 50% better already.....
Should be returning to work next week which will be nice but scary at the same time with this Covid19 crap.....

OG - Slow n' steady wins the race when cleaning.....LOL !!

Capt.Jim - Some new scenery is nice.....Cabin Fever can set in rapidly after looking at those 4 walls for a spell !!

WW - Relaxing time outside is what we all need in these crazy times.....Enjoy it every chance you get !!

TT - Sounds like the flooring is going well & Congrats on the soon to be new pup !!

ME - Bad news with your iPad.....Hope you can get it back in working order soon !!

H2L - Glad your internet does what you need it to do.....Hope it stays that way for ya !!

IF45 - Hope that special MRI goes well & results in nothing but good news !!

W S - Hope the bigger tree job went well & thanx for the turkey vids !!

Sorry if I missed anyone but it's time for this guy to hit the rack !!
Hope & pray that everyone is staying healthy/safe.....Good Night !!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #19193 on: Apr 07, 2020, 04:16 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Hope all are well today and getting through this pandemic the best you can....stay safe!   :thumbsup:

Spent a better part of the day outside yesterday doing yard work, will be back at it again today....cawfees on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19194 on: Apr 07, 2020, 04:18 AM »
Morning all,

Just a quick hello before heading out in a bit for the lake  :thumbsup: 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19195 on: Apr 07, 2020, 05:12 AM »

Good morning Spitzo, Eddie, Wally, ER's,
                            It's 35* and clear here on my hill, another nice day is ahead before the rain comes in tomorrow. ::)
                            Eddie.........Enjoy the time outside, it should be a good day to do yard work. :flex:
                            Wally.........And you have a good trip to the lake. :thumbsup:
                            I-45..........I'm glad to see you post again, i hope all goes well with the tests. :thumbsup:
                            Steve........My question is about the hospitals, if the send their equipment down state, what happens if and when they need it. Will they get it
                 replaced quickly? ???
                            Marv.........How did the tree job go yesterday? ???
                            OS...........5 More treatments for you wife, I hope she's doing well with them. :flex:
                            Yesterday my wife and I worked out in the yard, I stacked more wood and my wife cleaned out more flower gardens.
                            Today I'm going down to Magic Mikes to help him frame up the front gable end to his cabin.
                            I hope everyone has a good Tuesday eith at work or at home. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19196 on: Apr 07, 2020, 05:31 AM »
Good morning Eddie, WW! Good morning everyone :bow:

50 heading to near 70 later today, rain is wrapping up.

WW best of luck on the water today :thumbsup:

Eddie hope you have a good day with the yard work :thumbsup: Any idea when the boat will greet the water?

Just a quick check in before the "Office" gets going.

I had an excellent day yesterday and am probably about half done. I had figured 3 days but may about wind it up today. Thanks for the back and parts concerns, but I feel pretty good this morning. WW maybe there is still some rubber left on my treads ??? :roflmao:

I am glad you all like the videos when I post them, I enjoy the comments. I will see if I can get out there today to switch cards.

Hope you all have a safe and productive day either at home, work, or on the water :thumbsup: Stay safe.

Good morning Jeff!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19197 on: Apr 07, 2020, 06:35 AM »
Sunny and 39*.

Ice-45 good to see an update from you. Good Luck with the MRI.

Capt. Jim, I am sure the lakes down your way will have some shut down due to all that is going on. I have a feeling that the campsite will remain closed and that would force more people using the State launches, which may have a ripple effect and get everything closed. Have to wait and see.

SpitzoMT, good to hear you are feeling somewhat better.

WW, looks like another nice day to be out on the lake. The lake here was pretty flat most on Monday. Breeze did come up in the afternoon.

WS, please do keep the videos coming. Always looking for some new critters in your ZOO.

IW, you are going to have a good day to be working outside.

Eddie, have fun out in the yard.

Wife wants me to start getting the deck stuff out. Long range weather doesn't look good so I better go find "something" else to keep me busy.

The battle with Frontier has begun. Our phone bill shows we are paying for the MAX speed, which is 9mbs. Yesterday we got a letter from them stating that the MAX speed that they provide is 1mbs.  We had been getting 8mbs on the speed test I run almost everyday. Last week it dropped to 1mbs. This morning the speed test is 2mbs and they will be sending a tech out on Wed. The tech isn't needed here, any adjustments can be made in the office.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19198 on: Apr 07, 2020, 09:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 48 degrees and sunny here. My wife went to work today. Hoping it’s a better day for her. Last time she worked the icu nurses were about to kill each other because they don’t have enough masks and gowns. It’s such a shame that all these hospitals don’t have what they need. No one ever expects something like this.

Hunts2long, Thank you, it’s good to be back. Hopefully you can find something else to do on the deck. Why aren’t they doing what they need to do for the phone in the office? Hopefully you get out on the water soon.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you have a safe day today. Those videos are great. They’ve helped me when I’ve been in a lot of pain.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like you had a productive day with your wife yesterday. Did you have a lot of cords of wood to stack? You are a good friend helping Magic Mike out.

WallyWorld, Good luck on the lake today.

Mason Eddie, today is a good day to be working outside around the house. Hope you get out fishing soon and you get your I pad fixed.

SpitzoMt, Thats good news your feeling better. It’s amazing how meds can make people so sleepy.

Old Goat, Glad your getting some fishing in.

Old Sailor, How is your wife doing? Prayers for both of you.

Tom Turkey, Thank you for the background on the breeder. Can’t wait to see pictures.

Typing on my phone and thru all this I’ve lost some retaining skills. If I missed you and forget to ask about someone I’m sorry. Prayers for all my ice shanty friends. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #19199 on: Apr 07, 2020, 09:35 AM »
Starting to warm up here in the North.

Never made it to the cabin last weekend. Pulled muscles in my neck and back clearing out the snow to get my sled out. 4 day Easter long weekend this week though.  ;)

H2L Had an issue with my inet years ago and it was because of a defective filter on the line outside the house where the cable came in. Tech replaced it and have had no problems since.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.