The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Ice Conditions at Clark Lake?  (Read 3185 times)

Offline coyotecallinfool

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice Conditions at Clark Lake?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 09, 2011, 07:30 PM »
Got out late Sunday evening, buddies were already out there since 2 this afternoon.  They only had a few to show for the effort.  I caught a really nice crappie a little after 6 but everyone was already tearing down to head back.  Seemed to be a slow day.  Ice is awesome though, must be at least 10 inches.  It was singing out a lot tonight this cold weather has been great.  Is anyone finding any perch any where?  I have been wanting to fry up a mess but with no luck so far.  Catching a lot of gills and crappie lately but honestly I prefer to eat perch.
It's All Good but some is better than others....

Offline countryboy89

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Jan 14, 2011, 06:31 AM »
Good to hear the fish are biting, my grnadparents live on clark lake and havnt made it down there yet to fish this year were are you guys gettign the crappie at i can point you to the direction to the peach if you like thanks Andrew

Offline Fishurman63

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Jan 14, 2011, 08:08 AM »
last Sunday morning I was catching some nice perch 10-11 in 31 FOW just off the bottom with waxies.  Caught some nice red ear also but the tourney is just around the corner too. 

Offline Fishurman63

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Jan 14, 2011, 08:12 AM »
sorry that last post I said Sunday but it was Monday, I was out there Sunday as well tho. I guess when you are fishing you can lose track of things :)

Offline RLWagner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Jan 14, 2011, 01:15 PM »
Thanks for the reports and up-dates.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.