The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Camera repais  (Read 427 times)

Offline Fyreman119

• IceShanty Rookie
Camera repais
« on: Jan 19, 2014, 11:42 AM »
Hello all: Does anyone know where in Wyoming or near by can a Cabelas Advance Angler Under water system camera can be repair. It is a colored  camera. Thanks and good fishing!

Offline Houligan

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Camera repais
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2014, 12:34 PM »
I would contact cabelas for that information as they should and do usually stand behind their products.

Cheers!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2014, 07:23 AM »
I had two of the earlier models of the Advanced angler cameras and fried both within a year of having each one.  Water kept getting in to the underwater camera and shorting it out, I Know several other guys that have them and do not have this problem with theirs.  I always kept the camera in my truck and in the case made sure that it did not hit anything but still had bad luck with them, but Cabelas was really good about making it right, got a new camera the first time, then they changed models and I would have to pay the difference so I bought a hummingbird fishfinder the second go around, sometime though I miss having the camera.

Offline Fyreman119

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2014, 10:16 AM »
I did not buy the camera from Cabela's, but at a garage Sale. I called Cabelas and they would not help me! So that is why I am asking all the hard water fishing community!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.