Author Topic: Are there any good crappie ice fishing spots around east ontario?  (Read 1988 times)

Offline khtwo

• IceShanty Rookie
I'm pretty new to ice fishing. I mainly do fishing around Montreal. And it's not that far to go to east Ontario to have some fun. Do you know any good crappie ice fishing spots around east Ontario? Thanks.

Offline elijah.adair

• IceShanty Rookie
I have limited knowledge. But Dog Lake near Kingston has good crappie. Sometimes can be hard to find. The "Kingston Back Lakes" thread on here has good info on there. Two access points are good for crappie... Hogan's Lane at the north end of the Lake and "the shipyards" at the south end...

Offline khtwo

• IceShanty Rookie
I have limited knowledge. But Dog Lake near Kingston has good crappie. Sometimes can be hard to find. The "Kingston Back Lakes" thread on here has good info on there. Two access points are good for crappie... Hogan's Lane at the north end of the Lake and "the shipyards" at the south end...

Thanks! Are these access points for ice fishing crappie? or for spring and summer time?

Offline elijah.adair

• IceShanty Rookie
ice fishing! both access point walk onto shallow bays with weeds!

Offline Wingthing

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • JustJigIt
I'm pretty new to ice fishing. I mainly do fishing around Montreal. And it's not that far to go to east Ontario to have some fun. Do you know any good crappie ice fishing spots around east Ontario? Thanks.

Do you live in Montreal? If so I'd try Raison River in Lancaster.

Offline khtwo

• IceShanty Rookie
ice fishing! both access point walk onto shallow bays with weeds!

Thanks!

Offline khtwo

• IceShanty Rookie
Do you live in Montreal? If so I'd try Raison River in Lancaster.

Oh yea, that spot I have been there. Some good crappies. But recently occupied by big Carps :(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.