Author Topic: Lithium Battery, case and accessory options (canada) for Garmin Echomap UHD 95sv  (Read 9375 times)

Offline shawno

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Saskatchewan
Hello,

Just wondering how this setup has worked for everyone that has gone this route?

Similiar to ggpr's original post, I am considering purchasing the UHD 2 95sv w/ the openwater transducer and adding in the gt10 iceducer with plans to eventually upgrade to lvs34, but right now it's cost prohibitive and this is a good way to get me started.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Offline greenbackhunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
Shuttles are way more easier to use imo than ammo boxes. Fintech here in Winnipeg has a nice lightweight shuttle and bag, arclab has a great shuttle too. You can’t do better than the amped 30ah for a battery, lots of runtime and great value.

Offline Skywagon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Shuttles are way more easier to use imo than ammo boxes. Fintech here in Winnipeg has a nice lightweight shuttle and bag, arclab has a great shuttle too. You can’t do better than the amped 30ah for a battery, lots of runtime and great value.
First off I highly recommend ArcLab.  Now slightly off of subject.  I am probably going to Winnipeg this coming week, does Fintech have a storefront?  It might be fun to find another place to fritter away money, other than just Princess Auto and Cabelas when I come to town.  Thanks for any info.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.