The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Arthur  (Read 2176 times)

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • We Need Another Ice Age !
Arthur
« on: Apr 06, 2005, 08:42 PM »
Camo and 1mofish dont forget to give me a call when you want to do some open water fishing.tryed  to send 1mo some pm's arround easter could not get thru.  keep in touch JIM......... MATTHEW 4:4 if you get a chance bring your family and visit DaySpring some Sunday.
May the LORD BLESS and keep each of you safe on the ice.

Offline CAMOTIM

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Arthur
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2005, 11:32 AM »
WILL BE SURE TO KEEP IN TOUCH, JIM

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
Arthur
« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2005, 07:05 PM »
hey camotim and 1mo finally went fishing today for about 2 hours .Me and my wife were fishing off the handycap peer.I kept casting out to the area we Iced fished lots of runs and misses they got about 1 dozen night crawlers and some fathead minnows off of me but ended up catching one small gill one small channel catfish about 12" and a perch about 5" the perch had deep punctures and teeth marks in it on one side . I think thats a great spot when fished on the right day!. I measured the railing on the peer and will fabricate some clamps with hooks to hang three lanterns on I would like to night fish that same place evening and about 3 hours after dark think it would be a great spot for walleyes keep in touch. I'm going to make another Ice sled just for deep snow on the lake and fishing that area.Keep in touch. JIM SPIELVOGEL

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
Arthur
« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 2005, 03:05 PM »
Hey Jimmy, I haven't been fishing much because I've been pushing the goat around the yard for the last 4 months. Got boat ready & went to the Yough with the girls.  Caught one nice pike around dark.  My job isn't like Gander Mountain, its more work work work.  I've been posting on myfishfinder.com.  Had another baby girl, she's a keeper, (Natalie).  Love to hook up with you and your wife one evening for stripers.  Are you available on any Sunday evenings.  We will be away at the beach from Aug 13 to Aug 20. Your friend,
Mofish
Romans 6:23
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
Arthur
« Reply #4 on: Aug 02, 2005, 10:42 PM »
1Mo Great to hear you were blessed with a daughter! I'm home most of the time on Sunday nights give me a call sometime And if i can go I'll break out the fishing poles .Sent you a PM. You guys really need to come and visit me and Brenda some time even if its just for a hour to have coffee. Stay in touch Jim... Revelation  3:20

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.