The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 1 CHILD AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY BUT IM BACK GUYS!!!  (Read 1283 times)

Offline StrikeMaster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Dont be a GoatBoy!!!
1 CHILD AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY BUT IM BACK GUYS!!!
« on: May 21, 2010, 03:47 PM »
HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN!!! How was the last ice season? I missed these past two seasons due to my daughter and getting life on track for my young family but all is well and im dying to hear from you guys IF YOU EVEN REMEMBER ME LOL!!! ;D ;D
Those Mason-Dixon boys aint got nothin on the PA GOATBOYS!!!

Offline TonyTheIceMan

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 1 CHILD AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY BUT IM BACK GUYS!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 05:29 PM »
GOOD FOR YOU !

Offline bababooey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 09:12 PM »
Congrats!!  I don't know ya, but with a name like StrikeMaster, I know I already like ya!

Offline yoslick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:43 PM »
Congrats!!  I just had a great season past, got a new hard side shelter and a new puppy yellow lab tonight so all will be good for this next season!!   Welcome back!!
DCC(SW/MTS) US Navy retired 75-95

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 04:55 AM »
Congratulations to you and your family on the upcoming birth of the second child. I can understand your lack of time to fish had my work schedule changed this past January so I did not get out this past season. Not the same as being a parent but can alsocut into time available for fishing.
  Welcome back and be sure to reserve some time to ice fish during the 2010-2011 season.
 Steve

Offline Ice Hopper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2010, 05:50 AM »
Congrats on your 1st and by now maybe your second.  I have two myself, Joshua(8) and Jordan(4). I have always been an insane outdoorsman and having kids definitely changes things, but only for the better.  This is your chance to really leave a legacy.  It's a great responsibility.

I just did a little photo album on my facebook page called Fishing Legacy. I'll post a link to my facebook page, but not sure how well it will work....watching them grow up and getting to share my passions with them is a real blast!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000171336646

If that doesn't work, you can look me up by my real name: John Bacarella
*REMOVED*

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.