Author Topic: Original Ice Creepers  (Read 1661 times)

Icegripper

Original Ice Creepers
« on: Jan 18, 2004, 08:50 AM »
 Everyone knows that an important peice of safety equipment is a good, reliable,durable,and affordable pair of ice grippers. There are many different types and styles on the market priced from 3 and 4 dollars to 70 to 80. You choose, it all boils down to budget and personal preference.
  The creepers that I manufacture date back to the late 1890s (documented). Of course I have updated them with new materials (powder coating, nylon strapping, etc).
   I make each and every pair. They are custom sized to YOUR boot. They are durable, comfortable, and made to last indefinitely- Guaranteed-.
  They are available only two ways, on another very popular icefishing site (retail price) and through me personally (wholesale)If anyone is interested in more info you can contact me through this site or call me at 1-888-728-7874.
   If you purchase you will be satisfied or your $$ comes back to you.

Offline Big Johnny Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Do Something Ordinary!!
Re:Original Ice Creepers
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2004, 05:45 AM »
Just my two cents......I have personally bought these grippers, and they are great.  They hold on the boot well, so you don't have to worry about them falling off on your way to the lake.   Also, they probably will be the last pair of grippers that I will buy, because the material and workmanship are made to last a long time.  
Me fish a lot, and me have a problem....Inmate 0046

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.