Author Topic: Wilkie Ice fishing lakes  (Read 1307 times)

Offline jjy

• IceShanty Rookie
Wilkie Ice fishing lakes
« on: Jan 11, 2021, 10:34 PM »
Anyone knows a place for ice fishing near Unity and Wilkie?

Offline Hatandboots

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Wilkie Ice fishing lakes
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2021, 01:47 PM »
Anyone knows a place for ice fishing near Unity and Wilkie?

Never been out that way, but I see a few ponds in the area that are stocked with rainbows. There is Scott Reservoir, Cutknife Pond, Kerrobert reservoir, Luseland Trout pond, and Bell Pond. All have stocked Rainbow Trout, though I don't have any stocking data after 2019. I have no idea what the sizes might be like, but go hit Scott Reservoir and let me know. I plan to be out that way for some work in a month or so, maybe Ill bring the auger.

Offline jjy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2021, 07:41 PM »
I went there the other day and I basically had to walk half a mile to get on the ice. It was brutal. I checked out bushy lake last weekend and saw lots of fish on flasher, but they just dont bite at all.

Offline linemanpete

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2021, 02:11 PM »
Try Suffern Lake. It fishes well.

I'm surprised you said you made it into Bushy, as far as I knew, the gate through the pasture was locked.  Perhaps you meant the more easily accessible Attons?

Offline jjy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2021, 02:24 PM »
I am pretty sure it is bushy lake. If you drive past the park gate, turn right and just keep following the trial. I also tried atton lake, but no marks of fish:( I will try Suffern lake sometimes. Thank you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.