Author Topic: Aqua Vu 715 C and MarCum VS485 C, which one should I buy?  (Read 2935 times)

Offline jjy

• IceShanty Rookie
Which underwater camera should i buy? Aqua Vu 715 C or MarCum VS485C? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Offline jwg

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Aqua Vu 715 C and MarCum VS485 C, which one should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2021, 11:28 AM »
I have the MarCum VS485C. Great camera,works very well. Wont help you to catch more fish tbh,but fun to watch.

Offline small-town-fisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2021, 11:29 AM »
Marcum vs485 hands down best camera.
Small town fisher

Offline sparksNfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2021, 12:01 PM »
This comment won't answer your question but I got a 7" Eyoyo amazon camera and have been fairly pleased with it. Very known camera throughout this site and seems to be little negative things said about it. You'll also spend half as much which in my mind just lets you but more equipment or rock two cameras. Also fairly big weight savings if you tent to walk around.
I can have my eyoyo on longer with a better picture into the evening without using IR's then with my Revolution 5. Personally I would have went with the 9" and DVR version but stock was out and I got my 7" in 24hrs shipping out of ONT.

Offline Pollock fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07, 2021, 06:43 PM »
I have The Aqua vu  715 cz or something... lasted maybe three years hardly used (4-5 times a season) now I have A camera issue and it don’t work.

If the replies say marcum that’s where I would Try

Just my ten cents.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.