Author Topic: More helpfull and useful links for us Utah boys  (Read 599 times)

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
More helpfull and useful links for us Utah boys
« on: Nov 12, 2014, 01:11 PM »
Not sure anyone knows about these cameras. But I am going insane with all the facebook and IS reports on early ice. I think I will be taking a drive up the mirror lake highway this weekend to get out and check conditions and relax. I see they have a high Uintahs camera. Is that on top of bald mountain? Over looking the basin to the west where trial and other lakes are?  Also the Hyrum dam cameras. Hope this comes in handy for some.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/slc/camera/

http://www.hyrumdamcam.com/
GOT ICE?

Offline SlaptheFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The best things in LIFE are done on ICE!!!
Re: More helpfull and useful links for us Utah boys
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2014, 03:11 PM »
Be Careful if you do!  A lot of moisture, snow, and freezing rain expected starting tomorrow through Saturday.  Stay Safe!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:50 PM »
Good stuff randal, I started a thread on the top of our utah page with these links. I have it stickied and locked so if there are anymore to add just post them up in a thread or pm them to me
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2014, 06:23 AM »
Awesome Glad I could help us out. I will be careful I dont expect to get on to the ice. Mainly want to see if anything has froze yet. That should hopefully calm my nerves for a little while. I am still scared of the ice And dont expect to go out anytime soon unless we have atleast 4 inches of good ice and that is still pushing it for me.
GOT ICE?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.