The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Please keep your eyes open  (Read 626 times)

Offline The3Ps

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAAAGGGG!!!
Please keep your eyes open
« on: Dec 08, 2019, 05:38 PM »
This was stolen from my shack last season. Please keep an eye open for my stove.
Thank you

Patience, Persistence,Presentation

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
Re: Please keep your eyes open
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2019, 06:11 PM »
I wish you luck 3Ps! Sure doesn't hurt to post here even though I'm not anywhere near you.

Many decades ago I stayed in a sardine can of a trailer way out in the country. Came home one day to find the door peeled back and about $2K of stereo stuff gone missing. That was serious cash for music back in the early 70s. Did the police report, filed insurance (had renter's  ;D) and waited to get the check for about a third of what it all was worth. Some ddays later, 2:30 am my phone rings: "Hey Otto. You want your music back?" It was one of the guys I rode bike with. "We're at this party in Mason City and it's set up crankin' tunes. You want it back?" I said, well, yes.

They set up a delivery time and I got everything back undamaged except two of the some 500+ LPs were missing. Called the county boys and since the exchange was set up out of their jurisdiction they couldn't get involved and the next county wanted no part of it so no charges  >:(. Still, maybe you get to see your stove again...

I'm pullin' for ya!
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.