Author Topic: HELP!! INFO PLEASE....  (Read 1087 times)

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
HELP!! INFO PLEASE....
« on: Dec 27, 2006, 03:42 PM »
ANYONE HEAR OF ANY HOT BITES??  I was in Iowa and have little or nothing to report other than a couple flags and some lost chubs, tiny walleyes and a handful of Erch...(they were so small they didn't even have a full species name yet).   Any info would be appreciated...I'll do the same.   I'm in the NE corner of the state but I'll share any info I get...
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: HELP!! INFO PLEASE....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2006, 04:27 PM »
four of us fished just across state line two days ago and caught 20 pike.  four others fished other end of lake and we checked on them before we went to our spot. they had 8 pike on the ice already before we got there.  few small erch and gills.  nothing bigger than 7 lbs on the pike but the action was good for the 2 1/2 hours we wer there

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.