Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680638 times)

Offline wirenut45

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5340 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:03 AM »
Getting back to the new 12 ah batts; anyone know if these will fit in the batt. compartment of a vex 20? if they will, i,m in for one and a charger. wirenut.

Online ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5341 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:53 AM »
Now down to $80...

Which Home Depot is that?

Edit: the reason i ask is because the price is significantly higher on their website for the tool only. Thanks

Offline Big_Al

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5342 on: Aug 16, 2019, 07:02 AM »
Cabela's has last year's Otter XT Resort in the Bargain Cave again @ $699.88 and $110 Shipping.  BUT, if you go to Cabela's via Active Junky (12% Cash Back today), you can get delivered to your door for ~$775 including the shipping.  That's AHELLOFALOTOF of flip shack for the money.  If you're fortunate enough to live near a store, you can get shipped to the store for FREE making the final price ~ $658 after the cash back.

DN

I took advantage of that pricing back in May when it coincided with one of their 10% off Tuesday promo's. I ordered through Basspro but they would not ship to store so Ihad to have to pay for shipping. Still got an awesome deal.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5343 on: Aug 19, 2019, 10:00 AM »
Warehouse Deal!  Trophy Strike Insulated Pop-Up - Like New! $79.37!  Hard to beat if you need a spare or second every now and again!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07822M7QY/?condition=used

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5344 on: Aug 19, 2019, 11:00 AM »
That one went fast!!
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5345 on: Aug 19, 2019, 11:03 AM »
That one went fast!!

There's a good reason my signature is "Don't Dilly Dally!"

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5346 on: Aug 19, 2019, 11:28 AM »

DN

x2 on that! And don't try to wring the last cent out of the deal hoping it will drop even further. If it's a good deal better get after it before it's gone forever. Yes, some folks learn the hard way. Don't ask  ::)
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5347 on: Aug 19, 2019, 01:49 PM »

DN

haha trust me, when I see a deal I pull the trigger. Sent my buddy those Beaver Dam tipups for $10 and he said "ill get them during lunch" .... No such luck!
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #5348 on: Aug 19, 2019, 01:59 PM »
Yeah theres no dilly dally in my personality,my fishing gear hoard proves it!!lol

Offline winterbuddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5349 on: Aug 19, 2019, 02:22 PM »
Getting back to the new 12 ah batts; anyone know if these will fit in the batt. compartment of a vex 20? if they will, i,m in for one and a charger. wirenut.

The EO 10ah fits, so these 12ah should if they are the same size.  The 5ah might be a better fit for a vex capacitywise,  unless you maybe need to go all week without a charge.    ;D

Offline wirenut45

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5350 on: Aug 20, 2019, 07:24 AM »
thank you for the info, winterbuddy. i,m gonna watch for a group buy. wire.

Offline Gator800r

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5351 on: Aug 20, 2019, 08:23 AM »

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
Re: Best Late Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5352 on: Aug 20, 2019, 10:56 AM »
Cabela's has Clam travel covers for $9.99. Now that's a steal.

Got a link for that?

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5353 on: Aug 20, 2019, 10:58 AM »

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5354 on: Aug 20, 2019, 11:02 AM »
:roflmao:

Cripes... never mind. Thought I was on the last page and never bothered to look.  ::) Sigh. Oh well, glad I could give you a chuckle this morning Mark  ;D

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5355 on: Aug 20, 2019, 11:16 AM »
Cripes... never mind. Thought I was on the last page and never bothered to look.  ::) Sigh. Oh well, glad I could give you a chuckle this morning Mark  ;D

I especially loved the irony and the karma...  Dog/skunk thread ring a bell?   :roflmao: 

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5356 on: Aug 20, 2019, 11:26 AM »
I especially loved the irony and the karma...  Dog/skunk thread ring a bell?   :roflmao:

Yeah, well I didn't resurrect a 9 year old thread though I have on occasion gotten the "zombie thread alert".

Besides, I figured since someone else raised it from the dead they were interested in an answer to their question. But yes, go ahead and make fun. I can take the heat.  ;) Lord knows I dish out my share...  :roflmao:

It's been an odd week.

Offline chaumontriverguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5357 on: Aug 20, 2019, 02:24 PM »
Cabela's has last year's Otter XT Resort in the Bargain Cave again @ $699.88 and $110 Shipping.  BUT, if you go to Cabela's via Active Junky (12% Cash Back today), you can get delivered to your door for ~$775 including the shipping.  That's AHELLOFALOTOF of flip shack for the money.  If you're fortunate enough to live near a store, you can get shipped to the store for FREE making the final price ~ $658 after the cash back.

DN
i got one awhile back got it shipped to store so no shipping when it got there i realized it was not an xt told manager i didn't want it he dropped price to 600.00 so i ended up no shipping and 42.00 in sales tax total 642.00 the thing is huge  :o

Offline JTrottaNY

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NYS Licensed Guide
« Reply #5358 on: Aug 20, 2019, 07:47 PM »
Which Home Depot is that?

Edit: the reason i ask is because the price is significantly higher on their website for the tool only. Thanks

Sorry I havent been back on in the "off season" was in east greenbush, ny
NYS Licensed Guide

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5359 on: Aug 20, 2019, 10:54 PM »
It's like deja vu all over again
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5360 on: Aug 21, 2019, 09:30 AM »
Repeat of a June 29th deal, but even $10 cheaper.

Baffin Men's Pivot Insulated Boot - $99.96 in sizes 10 & 12.  These are a really nice buy.  These are some of Baffin’s most expensive boots with the rear BOA lacing system and normally run well over $200.  Not Polar rated, but still very warm at -94 and large and stiff.  Not for doing a lot of walking (or driving) in. (read the reviews)  The size 10 boots would probably work for someone who’s regular shoe size is 8.5 - 9.  The size 12 boots for someone that is 10.5 - 11 regular shoe size.

https://www.amazon.com/Baffin-Mens-Pivot-Black-Charcoal/dp/B002D48T68

These are being offered on Amazon by BackCountry, so you could navigate to BackCountry’s website via Active Junky and save another $8.00 (8%) in cash back if so desired.  Final price $91.16.

DN

Offline mattymn80

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
  • CEO Energized Outdoors LLC
« Reply #5361 on: Aug 22, 2019, 06:07 AM »
thank you for the info, winterbuddy. i,m gonna watch for a group buy. wire.

Group buy will go LIVE Today! Stay tuned for release from Esox!
Thank you all for your support! - Energized Outdoors

Offline vanhln

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5362 on: Aug 22, 2019, 08:19 AM »
Oh Matt... I'm just gonna turn my bank account over to you!

Offline lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5363 on: Aug 22, 2019, 08:44 AM »
I will keep my eye out for the post

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5364 on: Aug 22, 2019, 09:04 AM »
Yep! Energized Outdoors has put together another nice package for IS members. Gonna run the same as last year with a promo code to be entered at checkout. New for this year is the code will apply site wide! That means not just batteries but tungsten jigs, jig boxes and portable battery boxes (think shuttle type enclosure). Last year the discount was be 13%, this year it will be 15%!

This is gonna be fun. Promo is all set up and there's plenty of inventory. I'll start making the code available on Saturday when there's lots of folks checking in and we'll go from there. There will be a limited number of codes available so if you're thinking about it, well, don't dilly dally  ;)2. Like last year, I'd prefer this benefits as many IS members as possible so please resist the temptation to share outside of here as every code shared robs one of "us" of the opportunity to benefit.

Look for the separate thread for complete details on how to get the code or to answer any questions you may have!

Viva Ice Shanty and Energized Outdoors!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #5365 on: Aug 22, 2019, 09:29 AM »
Group buy will go LIVE Today! Stay tuned for release from Esox!

Yep! Energized Outdoors has put together another nice package for IS members. Gonna run the same as last year with a promo code to be entered at checkout. New for this year is the code will apply site wide! That means not just batteries but tungsten jigs, jig boxes and portable battery boxes (think shuttle type enclosure). Last year the discount was be 13%, this year it will be 15%!

This is gonna be fun. Promo is all set up and there's plenty of inventory. I'll start making the code available on Saturday when there's lots of folks checking in and we'll go from there. There will be a limited number of codes available so if you're thinking about it, well, don't dilly dally  ;)2. Like last year, I'd prefer this benefits as many IS members as possible so please resist the temptation to share outside of here as every code shared robs one of "us" of the opportunity to benefit.

Look for the separate thread for complete details on how to get the code or to answer any questions you may have!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot: :woot: Great news Matt and Esox, Thanks again for putting this together for the shanty folks. Will the thread be here on the general board?
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5366 on: Aug 22, 2019, 09:48 AM »

We shall wait with 'baited' breath!!
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5367 on: Aug 22, 2019, 09:48 AM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot: :woot: Great news Matt and Esox, Thanks again for putting this together for the shanty folks. Will the thread be here on the general board?

Yep!  ;D

Offline hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5368 on: Aug 22, 2019, 04:08 PM »
Been drooling over the flameking propane kit and 3 extra tanks to go with it. Scored the whole shebang for 15.89. By applying for the Amazon credit card at time of order. They knocked 60 bucks off.

Caveat is the interest rate is 24 % +. Works for me as I won't carry a balance.
Echomap 94  Chirp with panoptix ps-22.
G.E.F.M

Offline lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5369 on: Aug 22, 2019, 05:19 PM »

Thanks for setting this up for us

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.