The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Stolen LX7  (Read 4520 times)

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Stolen LX7
« Reply #30 on: Jan 11, 2019, 05:31 PM »
nothing anywhere close to here that i can see.

Offline Mad Tom

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Jan 11, 2019, 08:44 PM »
Well that sucks. What can you do?  If your jugs are missing I have to assume they fish and you won’t find it for sale anywhere. Up to about 10 years ago I left my keys in my truck and never locked my house unless we were gone over  a weekend. Now lock truck every night and lock house up at night.  Times have changed

Offline ice fiend

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • im a die hard ice fishing addict 'nuff said
« Reply #32 on: Jan 11, 2019, 09:38 PM »
That stinks but hey now you won’t be jamming everybody around you with the god awful interference that thing puts out lol hope you get a new unit soon
i told myself id be back by 2 i guess i didnt factor in that the fish were biting

Offline Troutmagnet

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Jan 11, 2019, 10:07 PM »
First day back on iceshanty so am catching up with the news. Sorry to hear about your thefts, will keep my ears/eyes open. Hope you find your gear and catch the perp.

Offline ISLAND STORM

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Jan 12, 2019, 07:01 PM »
Had a similar thing happen about seven years ago with a couple guns......before I had kids and a fancy gun cabinet. Had two not fancy but decent muzzleloader mysteriously come up missing after we Had some sheetrockers completing  work on my basement. Of course I am at fault for simply placing them in gun bags under the bed in the spare bedroom ( which was also in the basement) they were out of sight and out of my mind until a few months later when I wanted to go sight them in.....well needless to say, never saw them again however once a year I do get a call from the State Police asking if they are still missing. Lesson learned.
My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.

Tight lines and be safe.

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Jan 13, 2019, 06:57 PM »
https://hartford.craigslist.org/spo/d/glastonbury-marcum-lx7/6791409851.html

Looked into it. Seems legit but didnt get pics of the battery, just the name of it.

Offline Mad Tom

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #37 on: Jan 13, 2019, 07:19 PM »
Looked into it. Seems legit but didnt get pics of the battery, just the name of it.

Has some black stains on the bag.  Grease?   Maybe you have a photo of your jig box?  People can keep an eye out on the water. Ya never know

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Jan 14, 2019, 03:47 AM »

Has some black stains on the bag.  Grease?   Maybe you have a photo of your jig box?  People can keep an eye out on the water. Ya never know

The box is

Aventik 100% Waterproof Swing Leaf Fly Box 1,000 Flies Capacity Slit Foam for Fly Fishing Flies (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721WJQBC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bLfpCbK7WFDA2

Generic fly box and the middle leaf has been removed. I wish I had put my initials on my Marcum somewhere on the unit and bag.  Like someone else has said, lesson learned. Still waiting to find someone else that's missing...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.