Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

Eloika Lake Reports

<< < (3/5) > >>

hugeinchina:
Planning to check Eloika this afternoon for the first time. I will post a report when we return. If anyone has a report from the last couple of days from Eloika, please let me know!
Thanks!

spiltmilt:
Plenty of folks fishing it. Reports are that you got to keep moving and that most holes will only produce 1 or 2 fish. Folks are catching trout, perch, pickeral, and crappie (at night). There are some pressure ridges and thin spots in some near shore spots. Otherwise the main body of the lake is plenty thick but be prepared for some slush.

hugeinchina:
Thanks SpiltMilt. We just got back an hour or so ago from Eloika. Ice is in great shape all over the lake except near shore where there is a little water on top but it’s not bad. I’ve never fished this lake before so we did a lot of drilling and moving looking for some depth change or weed edges. Deepest I found was about 11 feet and we did find our way to a weed edge. We caught small large mouth (6?), an 8.5 inch crappie (half inch shy of legal), some very small sunfish, and a dozen or so perch. Most of the perch were on the small side but we did come him with five. The biggest was a respectable 9.5 inches. If anyone wants to Pm me some pointers on key features on this lake to take note of or any other information, I would really appreciate it! Good news was that when we found. Fish, they were biting pretty well. We will be back out there Saturday. Tight lines!  @)

hugeinchina:
I think I cracked the code. I need to put in at the other spot. Will be trying that Saturday. Tight lines!  :tipup:

houlzhouse:
HIC

Would you be willing to share some of your Eloika knowledge? PM me if that's OK.  Taking the kids out on Friday afternoon and would like to have a successful day.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version