Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680330 times)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #7140 on: Sep 18, 2020, 02:37 PM »
Millwaukee fuel m18 auto motive tool kit 279.99 with two 5 amp batteries? Flash lite and 3/8 impact wrench.. was $486.99.

https://www.tooltopia.com/milwaukee-2991-23.aspx?trk_msg=DSI1N7FNGH7KF0U2GO61EF1348&trk_contact=DJA4HL5EOPK8JGH4UNCQL9DROC&trk_sid=99MPBARSHF96TH1TSCPR0F2GK0&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SHOP+NOW&utm_campaign=MILWAUKEE+PRICE+DROP!!!

I did find the orignal email for 2x 5 amp batteries if need it let me know I will forward it to ya contact threw private message on this site ..

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7141 on: Sep 18, 2020, 02:51 PM »
This deal still going on.. best out there I can find at the moment ..those who are on the fence ...note the BLACK FRIDAY deals in the past have been for under powered and under torqued picture hanging drills

Quote from: hardwater diehard on Aug 11, 2020, 02:00 PM
Milwaukee 2804-22...need to add a qualifying item to receive $100 off...

use code blainthanks20

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1138238-milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-18v-1-2-hammer-drill-kit.html

https://www.farmandfleet.com/promo-deal/?pn=7712&dn=9006
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7142 on: Sep 19, 2020, 07:18 AM »
I don't think anyone posted this deal on a Rigid battery kit. I know there was discussion of using the Rigid Octane drills for an auger; although, I'm not sure how good they worked compared to a Milwaukee or Dewalt. I use the Dewalt and it works like a BOSS!

There is a deal on a Rigid Octane 9ah battery and charger for $99 right now at HD.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-OCTANE-9-0-Ah-Lithium-Ion-Battery-and-Charger-Kit-AC801/304740781?subId1=main&irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-118528-456723-&clickid=RdCwNRXtzxyOWjLwUx0Mo3bxUkiXczz28Ttk0I0
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7143 on: Sep 19, 2020, 07:49 AM »
I don't think anyone posted this deal on a Rigid battery kit. I know there was discussion of using the Rigid Octane drills for an auger; although, I'm not sure how good they worked compared to a Milwaukee or Dewalt. I use the Dewalt and it works like a BOSS!

I've been running the Octane since it came out (Fall 2018!?!? That long already?) and it has been solid. I have had a few cut out issues, but they were with the 3aH Octane battery and my blades could probably stand to be sharpened. The 9 aH batteries are rock solid. I have 2! :)

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7144 on: Sep 19, 2020, 07:58 AM »
That ridgid Octane drill seems hard to find . Unless others have a link .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7145 on: Sep 19, 2020, 10:04 AM »
NOTE ....The above Blains deals has free shipping unit October 7th

Offer valid through October 7, 2020. One offer per person, per transaction. Free Shipping only for select Milwaukee Tools orders priced $49 or more. Excludes shipping to Hawaii and Alaska. Standard shipping only and will ship via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery or USPS. Not valid on gift cards or for certain items with weight and/or size restrictions requiring ground freight (LTL) services. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers, rebates, coupons or promotions, or on prior purchases. No cash value. Blain's Farm & Fleet reserves the right to exclude any Milwaukee Tool product or accessory from Free Shipping offers for any reason.

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7146 on: Sep 20, 2020, 11:27 AM »
Trion spinning reel for $25.60 says it's size 20

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/pflueger-trion-spinning-reel-645659.html?cgid=fishing#pmid=ts-all-clearance&sz=120&start=1&cgid=fishing%2Ffishing-reels%2Fspinning-reels

got 2 today, note that shipping is a crazy $9.99

HD thought blains says you cannot combine with other offers you can combine with their rewards program

Catchin' Fish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7147 on: Sep 20, 2020, 02:37 PM »

HD thought blains says you cannot combine with other offers you can combine with their rewards program

Not certain about the rewards program but that what comes up in my cart .

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7148 on: Sep 20, 2020, 04:50 PM »

I bought 4 of them and received them today.  Shipping was free over $100 and quite fast.  They look great.  Cant wait for ice.  Editing this, i got mine on overtons, same deal.  looks like same website too.  Dont know if shipping is different.  https://www.overtons.com/pflueger-trion-spinning-reel-645659.html?cgid=fishing&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=Ice+Fishing+Deals&ranMID=38721&ranEAID=0UfX6oQ%2FoCk&ranSiteID=0UfX6oQ_oCk-PtlHKvArQXG_dtJPRH0cNA

Offline littlepineguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7149 on: Sep 21, 2020, 09:57 AM »
That ridgid Octane drill seems hard to find . Unless others have a link .

Bought the Octane, loved it for a season, then either the battery or drill went south and cut out immediately the second year.  I would get two revolutions on a 7" Nero and it would quit.  Took it in thinking no problem with the 'Lifetime' warranty and was told nothing was wrong with it.  I guess the point in this thread is, I have a DEAL on an Octane and a 9aH battery and charger if anyone is looking! Picked up a Fuel thanks to this thread a few months ago and the Ridgid is in a cardboard box in the corner.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #7150 on: Sep 21, 2020, 12:45 PM »
I will be going on my 3rd season with the octane and 9ah battery.cuts like a beast still running a 8” mora.I got in on the 99$ 9ah battery and charger last year and never drained the original one down to half way.few cut outs or hesitation when i hit the trigger once in awhile but always before it starts cutting the first hole.Drills just are not meant for turning big Diameter augers is what i chalk it up as.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #7151 on: Sep 21, 2020, 08:41 PM »
Bought the Octane, loved it for a season, then either the battery or drill went south and cut out immediately the second year.  I would get two revolutions on a 7" Nero and it would quit.  Took it in thinking no problem with the 'Lifetime' warranty and was told nothing was wrong with it.  I guess the point in this thread is, I have a DEAL on an Octane and a 9aH battery and charger if anyone is looking! Picked up a Fuel thanks to this thread a few months ago and the Ridgid is in a cardboard box in the corner.

Not sure where you took it, but not taking care of the tool is not acceptable what so ever. I'd call Ridgid to start with.

The small local shop I used is an authorized service center for ridgid. They went thru all of my tools because they asked me to bring everything i owned that was Ridgid brand power tools and updated batteries because Ridgid changed brand of cells used to Samsung at that time and changed switches that still worked knowing they do wear out. They changed a transmission  and a motor. They went way above what I expected them to do and it didn't cost a thing.
Talking with them they said they want the tools in the field working hard so they do that service for anyone who brings their Ridgid tools to them.

Now, Ridgid has a number you call to get free replacement batteries, if you prefer.

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7152 on: Sep 21, 2020, 10:08 PM »
Kahtoola like ice cleats.  $6.53 each.   I bought some last year for $20 and now bought some spares.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FZ2TKJS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I bought these thanks to your post. My Kahtoolas are starting to get pretty stubby on the steel cleats. I wish I got the XXL version. My Kahtoolas are an XL. I didn’t know when I got these that there was an XXL. Idk if they’ll fit over my Baffin Impacts. But the price was right. And the quality looks great. Regardless, thanks for posting. Great deal! I can see why Kahtoolas have a great warranty-for what they cost, they can replace them and still be over double the money ahead.

Offline IceAddict87

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7153 on: Sep 21, 2020, 10:38 PM »
I bought these thanks to your post. My Kahtoolas are starting to get pretty stubby on the steel cleats. I wish I got the XXL version. My Kahtoolas are an XL. I didn’t know when I got these that there was an XXL. Idk if they’ll fit over my Baffin Impacts. But the price was right. And the quality looks great. Regardless, thanks for posting. Great deal! I can see why Kahtoolas have a great warranty-for what they cost, they can replace them and still be over double the money ahead.

I think i gave around $15 for my Kahtoola knock offs, Energetic Sky i believe is the name. Going on my 4th year with them. I can buy a lot of replacements for i hit the cost of kahtoolas.

Offline littlepineguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7154 on: Sep 22, 2020, 08:44 AM »
Not sure where you took it, but not taking care of the tool is not acceptable what so ever. I'd call Ridgid to start with.

The small local shop I used is an authorized service center for ridgid. They went thru all of my tools because they asked me to bring everything i owned that was Ridgid brand power tools and updated batteries because Ridgid changed brand of cells used to Samsung at that time and changed switches that still worked knowing they do wear out. They changed a transmission  and a motor. They went way above what I expected them to do and it didn't cost a thing.
Talking with them they said they want the tools in the field working hard so they do that service for anyone who brings their Ridgid tools to them.

Now, Ridgid has a number you call to get free replacement batteries, if you prefer.

Mine was also a small (tiny) local shop, as there isn't a HD with the rental center within 200 miles.  Kept contacting Ridgid directly and they kept pushing me to the local guy which was a dead end.  I didn't see that 800 number but I have it now, I will give that a try 3300! Good to have a backup I guess.

Certainly didn't mean to hijack, back to deals!

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7156 on: Sep 25, 2020, 10:12 AM »
Eskimo 20% off in stock apparel use code NEWSITE20

https://geteskimo.com/

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7158 on: Sep 26, 2020, 05:54 AM »
Amazon has the Eskimo Flag Chaser jacket for $75.70, size large only.

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-Mens-Chaser-Jacket-X-Large/dp/B07WXFGJT7/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=flag+chaser+jacket&qid=1601075870&sr=8-1
Sweet deal there. Wish I needed a Parka. I need bibs as I sold mine last year and will probably just use an old pair of coveralls.
<===Lefty===

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7159 on: Sep 26, 2020, 02:52 PM »
Just got an email from Planomoulding.com. 20% off all regular priced items sitewide plus an extra 10% w/NHFD code. Today only.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7160 on: Sep 26, 2020, 03:25 PM »
Just got an email from Planomoulding.com. 20% off all regular priced items sitewide plus an extra 10% w/NHFD code. Today only.
You have the wrong site listed.
<===Lefty===

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7161 on: Sep 26, 2020, 03:33 PM »
Just www.planomolding.com

Frabill has 20% off their site too.

www.frabill.com

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7162 on: Sep 26, 2020, 04:41 PM »
Sorry guys, fat fingers & bad speller. Thanks for correcting it.

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7163 on: Sep 27, 2020, 12:37 PM »
Thorne Bros is doing a virtual ice event from 9/26 to 10/2. It's the "spend X get Y gift card" type promotion, starting at 10% for $100 and going up to 15% if you spend $500. Curiously the gift card goes down to 12.5% if you spend $1000. There are also some items on sale.

https://www.thornebros.com/collections/ice-event-sale

Would love a deal on some DeWalt 20V/60V batteries! Just bought a blower and weed whacker and the blower chews through my 5Ah 20Vs like they're nothing. Could use some 9Ah batteries especially for the auger setup :)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7164 on: Sep 27, 2020, 01:40 PM »
Thorne Bros is doing a virtual ice event from 9/26 to 10/2. It's the "spend X get Y gift card" type promotion, starting at 10% for $100 and going up to 15% if you spend $500. Curiously the gift card goes down to 12.5% if you spend $1000. There are also some items on sale.

https://www.thornebros.com/collections/ice-event-sale

Would love a deal on some DeWalt 20V/60V batteries! Just bought a blower and weed whacker and the blower chews through my 5Ah 20Vs like they're nothing. Could use some 9Ah batteries especially for the auger setup :)

Home depot has two 9 amp flex volt batteries for $250 right now

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-FLEXVOLT-20-Volt-60-Volt-MAX-Lithium-Ion-9-0Ah-Battery-Pack-2-Pack-DCB609-2/301358230

Offline Esox fisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Live fishing Die fishing
« Reply #7165 on: Sep 27, 2020, 04:39 PM »
If you search and bid you can get electric augers for good prices
I got my clam electric auger worth($550) for $200 if you keep looking you can probably find others for cheaper but frictionless world went bankrupt so good luck finding one of those or getting a warranty

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7166 on: Sep 27, 2020, 04:52 PM »

Not familiar with the pricing of the FlexVolt batteries but Blains seem OK $229 plus shipping but use code blainthanks20 for $5.00 off

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1106559-dewalt-dcb609-2-20v-60v-max-flexvolt-lithium-ion-90-ah-battery-2-pack.html

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7167 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:40 AM »
Trion spinning reel for $25.60 says it's size 20

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/pflueger-trion-spinning-reel-645659.html?cgid=fishing#pmid=ts-all-clearance&sz=120&start=1&cgid=fishing%2Ffishing-reels%2Fspinning-reels

I ordered 2 and can verify they are size 20 - and they are the latest model trion not a close out of the previous model.

Catchin' Fish

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7168 on: Sep 28, 2020, 11:47 AM »
Not familiar with the pricing of the FlexVolt batteries but Blains seem OK $229 plus shipping but use code blainthanks20 for $5.00 off

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1106559-dewalt-dcb609-2-20v-60v-max-flexvolt-lithium-ion-90-ah-battery-2-pack.html

Thanks, I saw that the other day and was hoping there might be a better deal to come around... After tax and shipping it's $251. I only really want a single 9Ah battery so $250 is a tough pill to swallow. I'd be happy to split with someone in the Twin Cities who wants a 9Ah battery though! (PM me)

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7169 on: Sep 29, 2020, 02:20 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.