Minnesota > Ice Fishing Minnesota

New MN Members Check in Here!

<< < (182/183) > >>

Northshoredad78:
Hey Jesse here. I've been reading some posts from you guys for a couple months and find this website a great spot for info. Had to join up, I've been ice fishing since I was as little as I can remember. Thanks for having me.

mr.clean:
 Northshoredad78/Jessie. welcome greetings sent your way from Southeastern New York. enjoy the website plenty of information to be found among the different forums/boards .  May you and your family have a good Holiday season. Also best wished for you this ice fishing season

Mr.Clean/Steve

Splattypus:
Welcome aboard. Glad to see some more activity in the MN board, hopefully we can keep the momentum up.

I'm splattypus, based in the Minneapolis area. Do most of my fishing in the city or just to the west, but always looking to hit the ice anywhere close to the cities.

This website has been clutch for learning so much, even from the boards way outside the area. Plus a great assortment of folks to be social with during the lonelier winter months.

Northshoredad78:
Grew up fishing coon lake. I've almost froze out there way to many times. Grandma would drop me and my bro off and come back 8 hours later. I had some pretty bad winter clothes but I still loved to go. Now I fish central mn, live by park rapids but im used to fishing by miltona.

toewdy:
Just found out about this forum, excited to check it out! I've been fishing for years, and am looking forward to getting to fish more as my kids get older.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version