The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Banner season  (Read 841 times)

Offline Timmy C

• Team IceShanty Regular
Banner season
« on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:14 PM »
Well it’s been a great season. Since I started This ice fishing obsession in 2014 it’s the best season I can recall. I’m sure everyone has different memories or thoughts. I got on my first safe ice Jan 2nd and last trip was Match 6th.  I fished at least once every weekend on safe ice for 10 weeks strait. Sure I traveled some from our home in swpa but thats to be expected. Also tried a few new lakes this year. I appreciate the reports from the good folks on the SHANTY. See you next year.

Offline capt.crappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Banner season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:52 PM »
Glad you had a banner season. Timmy. Mine was not that great. Didn't really catch any nice quality fish. Didn't really have any great days where you caught lots of fish. But we did have ice this year. Not so much safe ice to my likings here in SE Pa. But considering. I only got out once last year. I can't really complain. It has been good to have ice to fish on this year. I met some more shanty members this year & ran into others that I have met thru the years.

Offline MumbleSEED

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "If you plant corn you get corn!"
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2021, 06:55 PM »
Timmy C cleaned up on the ice this year too I see.  Great job getting your youngster involved pal keep up the great work.
If only God would come down in the form of a man and explain everything to us.

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2021, 01:58 PM »
Great job!  So-so for me as well.  Numbers wise was pretty good, but I like to find quality anymore since I release pretty much all of my catches.  Only harvested 4 perch and 1 walleye this year.  Covid restrictions hampered my ability to head to CNY as much as I would have liked.  Still great to be outside and test some new gear!  Looking forward to 2021/22! :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.