New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: sacandaga not so nice!  (Read 2122 times)

Offline adirondackrick

• IceShanty Rookie
sacandaga not so nice!
« on: Jan 13, 2006, 05:27 PM »
HEY JUST A HEADS UP, HOPE NO ONE ELSE OUT THERE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM ! JUST FOUND OUT SOMEBODY VANDALISED OUR SHANTY. SMASHED ALL THE WINDOWS BASICLY TRASHED IT. JUST A DA... SHAME! HOW MUCH SECURITY SHOULD YOU NEED FOR A SHANTY? ALL I WANT TO DO IS ICE FISH. PRETTY SAD :( :( :(
[IMG]

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
Re: sacandaga not so nice!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2006, 05:55 PM »
 Thats some F'in bullsh*t man sorry to hear that we have a good luck with our shantyies out there .... but there is ALWAYS some  A hole that has to ruin it  :-[ sorry to hear it man keep us posted if ya find them bast*rds  ;)
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

Offline jf5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2006, 05:56 PM »
Sorry  :'(  Why do peopel do that?? **censored**  ???

Offline adirondackrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2006, 06:01 PM »
HEY JUST A HEADS UP, HOPE NO ONE ELSE OUT THERE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM ! JUST FOUND OUT SOMEBODY VANDALISED OUR SHANTY. SMASHED ALL THE WINDOWS BASICLY TRASHED IT. JUST A DA... SHAME! HOW MUCH SECURITY SHOULD YOU NEED FOR A SHANTY? ALL I WANT TO DO IS ICE FISH. PRETTY SAD :( :( :(
[IMG]

Offline adirondackrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2006, 06:03 PM »
IT WASN'T EVEN LOCKED!!!!! SO WHY SMASH THE WINDOWS? I GUESS I'LL NEVER GET IT!
[IMG]

billybono

« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2006, 06:07 PM »
man that sucks....anyone who would do that is a real scumbag

billybono

Offline jflood

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2006, 06:41 PM »
Sorry to here that  >:( It was probably some dumb arse kids. Your next outing on the ice you will catch your limit and have your best day on the ice ever :) My the Gods of the Shanty look down upon you and make it so :angel

Offline toothycritter00

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 13, 2006, 06:44 PM »
Well at least its still above on the ice rather than under it with all these warm temps. I hope you can still get out to it after Saturday.

Offline settlepa

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 13, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Pure jealousy, people have nothing else to do.  Probably dont even ice fish just went out and trashed it.  Sorry to hear that.

Offline dwaytkus

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If she loves you, she will clean them!
« Reply #9 on: Jan 13, 2006, 08:24 PM »
A couple years ago my brother's got broken into all the stuff stolen out of it and the shanty destoyed.  There was a fresh snow on the ice and tracks going from the shanty to a camp on shore and the encon officer said because he couldn't see any of the stolen stuff inside he could do anything.  And he said he had calls to this camp for similar stuff before. 

Bullcrap if you ask me!!!! 

Offline pro50guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 13, 2006, 08:29 PM »
sorry for the bad luck, i hate sories like this. im gonn put a sign on my shanty that say its on servalence from shore, just hope it doesnt provok people
"you can pick your nose and your friends can pick there nose, but you cant pick your friends nose"-john fickel     "equal opportunity for everyone special treatment for no one"-jesse james

Offline Chainsaw

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Jan 14, 2006, 02:46 AM »
      Thin ice to them. Where's your shack located? ours is up near N'ville, and forunately had no problems. Have you notified EnCon. I believe there's a law against interfering with someone legally engaged in a lawfull activity and something like this should qualify, even if you weren't actually present this certainly does interfere.
All folks follow Chainsaws first law of diminishing enthusiasm, "Ya just hafta want to do some things more than others."

Offline mattmull10

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Not bad, but i can do better!
« Reply #12 on: Jan 14, 2006, 08:35 AM »
That does suck, and yes i agree it was probally some kids with nothing better to do.  Speaking of Vadalism, anyone in the Glens Falls area see what those kids did with those trucks they stole from carriage tradders in GF last Sunday?  Man i was never that dumb as a kid
My new Motto for the New Year #@%& it i'm going fishing

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 14, 2006, 04:26 PM »
those *****s if you find them kick thier arses
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Jan 14, 2006, 04:45 PM »
That is just plain wrong >:(
It sure would be nice to catch those cheese weezles in action. If you want to set some bait, I'll help you check the trap :whistle:

Offline adirondackrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #15 on: Jan 14, 2006, 05:14 PM »
thanks guys we put plastic and duct tape over the broken windows. someone asked where the shanty was.out off the broadalbin boat ramp.we won't give up that easy ;D ;D ;D! goin out tomorrow :D :D :D
[IMG]

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Jan 14, 2006, 09:03 PM »
Good luck out there adirondackrick, sorry to here about the a$$holes that messed up your shack, but glad to here your fishing again...  I hope who ever did that get there pay back

Offline Muskie Matt

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Throw'em back! & report abuse EPO # 800.632.8075
« Reply #17 on: Jan 14, 2006, 11:12 PM »
I bet somehow you'll find out who did it.  Sorry to hear about it.  It's just wrong!  Probably some people who have never known the joy of icefishing.

Offline piscesman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Jan 15, 2006, 08:03 PM »
I bet somehow you'll find out who did it.  Sorry to hear about it.  It's just wrong!  Probably some people who have never known the joy of icefishing.

I'm new to this board but have been ice fishing for years. Always a dumb one to ruin it for everyone else. A friend of mine had his shanty broken into about 3 years ago on Saratoga Lake. He had it locked. Since then he leaves it empty with nothing valuable in it. He thinks it was someone trying to warm up or something like that. Nothing was taken but just the same. What goes around comes around, usually picking up steam. BTW, how's the ice and fishing up there???
      Kim :'( :tipup:
"To have and to hold till death do us part" really refers to a man and his ICE FISHING EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Robb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Secret Spot
« Reply #19 on: Jan 16, 2006, 06:57 AM »
Some people just will never get it!! Sorry to hear about your shanty.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.