New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: 2017 ISNY Brag'n Tourney RULES and REGS  (Read 7770 times)

Offline Fish-N-Adventures

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fish on!
2017 ISNY Brag'n Tourney RULES and REGS
« on: Nov 05, 2012, 09:01 PM »
Team New York's 4th annual
ISNY Brag'n rights Tourney 2017

The rules and regulations are going to be as followed and subject to change at any time.

1) Contest will run from 1/1/17 @ 12:01am to 3/15/17 @ 05:00am (in compliant with the close of walleye/pike). I'll give all till noon on the day the walleye/pike season closes for the late night fishermen out there.
  a.) You must be a member of Team New York*/live in NY before 12/31/16 @ 11:59pm
      *(MUST have “NY” or "New York" in your profile Location OR a NY badge in signature to be eligible)

2) All entries must be freshly caught fish through an ice hole .. not frozen (not laying on the ice all day), gutted fish, or caught on the open water.

3) Two photos will be required per entry (of at least 400x400 pixels).
  a.) Photo 1: (fish, tape measure, 2017 IS tourney card) The entry fish (entire fish) must be photographed with the entire ruler (measuring device) clear and readable in the picture, while still out on the ice. Plus, to show current fish of this year, you'll need to have the 2017 IS tourney card in the picture too. 
  b.) Photo 2: (fish, person's face, background ice) This photo must have the angler (with face showing) and fish while still out on the ice with the lake (ice) in the background.

For Tourney cards --->   2017 Ice Shanty Tournament Cards

4) The 2 photos must be posted in the appropriate category and if at all possible be in the same post.

5) The fish entry is judged by length only - rounded DOWN to the closest 1/8 inch.
***THE NY BRAG"N RIGHTS MEASUREMENT IS OF THE WHOLE FISH AND DOESN"T FOLLOW THE NORMAL ICE SHANTY TOURNEMENT MEASUREMENT SYSTEM!!!***  STOP EMAILING LONEWOLF BECAUSE OF A MEASUREMENT HE IS GIVING YOU, READ HIS RULES, THERE IS VERY SPECIFIC PARAMETERS TO KEEP IT AS FAIR AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL. ***

6) Entries must remain posted for the whole duration of the tourney to count.

7) In the event of a tie, the earliest, first fish entered will win, then any fish of same length will be 2nd or 3rd in following order.

8) You can upgrade and post another larger fish then previously posted at any time IF it beats out a fish on the current Leader Boards. Please look at the Leader Board before posting an upgrade to make sure that you are posting a bigger and qualifying fish to be on the Leader Board, or your post is subjected to be deleted.

9) Any modified/altered photos will be deleted!! (yes, this means no blacking or blurring out backgrounds)

10) No sign up needed, just follow rule #1 to get yourself counted as a fellow NY'er.

11) Measurement of fish entered will be done by myself, I'll post up the size in the bottom of your entry in red. ex. "ck'd in @ 15 3/8"" I'm not going to change the size because you got a different size from the normal IS tourney or you think it's larger or smaller. If I truely make a mistake, I'll fix it. After all this NY tourney is BRAGG'N RIGHTS only and just FOR FUN. And, I'm human and will made mistakes.

12) Any Fish that is smaller than anything on the leader board if posted, won't display measured and only will display a red colored check'd'n.

*No accidental, incidental, fouled hooked catches or out of season entries will be honored.

I will update the leader boards at least once a week with length of fish, username and date entered.
There will be an Overall Leader Board and Monthly Leader Boards.
Only the Overall Leader Board will count toward the ultimate bragging rights at the end of the tournament.

NY Lucky 7: Species of fish you can enter are:
Yellow Perch (only)
Crappie
Northern Pike
Bluegill/Pumpkinseed
Lake Trout
Walleye
Pickerel

*** in working process *** this is all under subject to be changed and altered ***
Alters will be in green.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.