Author Topic: Weekend plans  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
Weekend plans
« on: Feb 09, 2006, 05:05 AM »
OK, who's interested in getting out this weekend? I'm getting a bad case of the shack nasties and need a fish fix in a bad way! Manny...Scummer....Dea n....anyone in the Montreal area want to get out and drill some holes in some thin ice??? We maintained some cold temps this week...so atleast what was left didn't melt... :tipup: :tipup:

Mikey ;D ;D ;D

Offline Scumking

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Weekend plans
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2006, 08:28 AM »
I'm definitely in for either the Bayou for Pike and Perch or WC ;.With this weeks cold temps ice should be good at either spot. :D.Any plans for Friday night?

Weather looks good.

Scummer >:(   

Offline The Iceman

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2006, 06:30 PM »
Mikey,

It has been a real crazy winter.......between the kids hockey schedule, a new job and this @#$% weather I haven't been out once. The shelter and tip-ups are still in mothballs and I am getting really pissed.

I'll have to pass this weekend but I will have some time to myself next weekend so if you guys are going out let me know.

Good luck and be safe.

Dean

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2006, 05:08 AM »
Thats a bummer Dean...hopefully you'll find a window of opportunity soon. Saturday looks like the best day so far. Wonder if guys are back on the ice in the Bayou??? YOOHOOO!!! MAAAAANNNYY!!!! Time to take the girlfriend for a walk to see Bambi today!! LOL! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Scumking

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2006, 03:53 PM »
Hey Dean, days don't get any better than this for icefishing,too bad you missed it.Even though the day started out at -16 the sun was real warm with no wind.Had the gloves off most of the day. ;D

I leave the report up to Mikey who took some great shots.   

Ron(scummer)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.