The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Onota Newby  (Read 1076 times)

Offline fanman442

• IceShanty Rookie
Onota Newby
« on: Jan 31, 2023, 06:34 AM »
Hoping to make it to Onota Lake this Friday, anyone have luck there lately?  New to the area and lake, would love a few tips.
Thanks! 

Offline V Menzone

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Onota Newby
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2023, 07:50 AM »
Asking on fb will give you all the info you need. The googans there are not afraid to burn every spot that is safe. They will.more then likely give you a detailed summary of what to fish with and exactly where to go.

Offline SalmonAndStriper Stalker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2023, 08:04 AM »
I wouldnt go there friday. 30mph winds and Temps in the single digits without the wind chill. That place is an extreme wind tunnel. You won't be doing any fishing at all as you will be bound to a flapping shack

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2023, 11:45 AM »
I wouldnt go there friday. 30mph winds and Temps in the single digits without the wind chill. That place is an extreme wind tunnel. You won't be doing any fishing at all as you will be bound to a flapping shack

Next time we fish together I have a fun video to show you on my phone.  You couldnt imagine how much wind we were in on LG.

Offline SalmonAndStriper Stalker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2023, 12:39 PM »
Next time we fish together I have a fun video to show you on my phone.  You couldnt imagine how much wind we were in on LG.
I cab only imagine. I got a good one on a local lake of mine with a big front pushing through. Clear and sunny to whiteout in minutes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.