Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1613823 times)

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12480 on: May 16, 2018, 05:30 PM »
Evening all,

Another 10 hour day in the boat & not a single walleye to be found 😞 Picked up 3 small mouth bass & 3 perch 😣We'll give it a go again in the morning.

Have a good night. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12481 on: May 16, 2018, 06:06 PM »
WW try this on for size...........

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12482 on: May 17, 2018, 03:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  54 and foggy again this am,  high of 77 today.

Wally...hope you can land on a pile of aggressive fish today, best of luck!  :thumbsup:
  I-45...hope everything works out for you Sir!! Good luck!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...yes,  we've got a pretty large crew now, about 25 guys, might be a few more coming yet. Was that a new exercise for you with the ball Jeff? 
  H2...it sounds like some rain coming in again for the weekend,  might be open to taking a ride garage sailing...will send you a PM.

Yesterdays pour went well,  first truck was late, but aside from that everything went smooth. Most of the new masons are concrete guys so they fit right in.
  Back to the marble today, should be a lot of people out and about with the nice weather today. Cawfee's on..
Have a great day all, be safe,  best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12483 on: May 17, 2018, 05:01 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

66 here this morning with 85 later this afternoon.

Eddie that's a good size crew, make sure you have your phone on camera mode :thumbsup:

TT best of luck with the turkeys today :thumbsup:

WW hope you are all rested and ready to hammer the eyes :thumbsup:

Yesterday I finished the bed I was working on and today I am back to trees. I have to make a run to the jungle and check out a job. then it's Menard's and a couple other stops.

Hope you all have an excellent Thursday :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12484 on: May 17, 2018, 05:30 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv, ER's,
                     It's 54* and cloudy here on my hill, looks like that's the call for today. ::)
                     Eddie........Yes it was the first time for that particular exercise, I have two other exercises with the ball that I have to do. But I have to stop 
            half way through and shake my arm out! :whistle: My #2 son told me last night they did a pour yesterday of over 450 yards. :o
                     Marv......Good luck with the job your looking at. :thumbsup:
                     I-45.......I'm confident you will hear good news from the interview. :clap:
                     Wally......Sorry to hear that the eyes have not been cooperating, hope they hit soon. :thumbsup:
                     I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12485 on: May 17, 2018, 06:21 AM »
I need to finish packing up and get on the road. I am not planning on hunting much today. I am going to walk in and find a place to set up to intercept that bunch of tom's going to where they want to strut. I will then go in in the dark tomorrow morning and wait them out. Soundslikerain for the week end. I need to get my bird so I can get the toon in the water.

The wife and I went and inspected the docks yesterday to see what ones needed repair before boats are put on them. Lots of muskrat damage along the shore. One guy went in up to his knee trying to get on his dock. The parks manager told him to fix the shore by hauling in  a bunch of stone that we have available. As far as I am concerned that is a parks managers job. I would just build a ramp across the bad spot and leave it as is.

While inspecting the docks I saw a bunch of bass but only one gill. The lake is over run by all of the bass that have been planted but they have planted only a token of specks, no perch like they used to. They have pushed killing every pike you catch as they might eat one of their precious bass.

Eddie It sounds like the rest of the crew are not going to have to train the newbies on how to pour concrete. The thought of concrete coming down the chute makes my back ache.

I-45 I second the good luck on the job.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12486 on: May 17, 2018, 08:17 AM »
Good morning everyone, thank you for the well wishes. Hoping to hear about the job by tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12487 on: May 17, 2018, 02:27 PM »
Greetings fellow 9:45ers , Tuesday was school budget voting day here in NY went to vote around 1 PM . Thunder Storm arrived around 4PM with hail at 4:15 Pm power went out I have a bundle package for phone,TV,interent so was with out any of those services when power was lost. Thankfully I had charged my cell phone and back up power pack. Also have 2 hand crank radios one with weather band. Power was finally restored shortly after 12PM today looked like a crew brought in from Vermont did the repairs. Crazy how power grids works the house only half mile away never lost electric power. Lots of downed trees and branches 2 deaths due to storm reported this far an 11 year l girl was killed when tree limb landed on car she was in crushing her also similar incident with a female in another part of the county. Work place on generator Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday night. Thankfully no damage at house or here at condo complex.
Icefisher-45 may you receive call saying your hired.
Deal Ninja welcome back enjoy the rebuilt pontoon boat. Best to your son on completing his masters degree.
Eddie glad the increased crew contains workers experienced with concrete so you can stay on the marble.
Ice Wanderer may the strength training/stability exercises get easier with time.
Whopper Stopper your bothers/sister in tree work busting their tails cleaning up all the storm damage. Looking forward to photos of completed rock work and bush plantings.
Tom Turkey may your hunting strategy work , crazy how popular bass fishing has become and how many lakes/bodies of now contain mostly bass.
Wallyworld hope the walleye bite turns on for you.
Hunts2long may you turn a good profit from garage sale.

To those who are curious  here is a link to my local newspaper lots of stories photos of storm damage.  www.recordonline.com

A safe afternoon/evening to all.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12488 on: May 18, 2018, 03:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 55* this am, high of 66 here today... :thumbsup:

Steve...thanks for the link, heard they confirmed a tornado had touched down from that storm in the Saugertiies/Woodstock area. Glad your power was restored fairly quickly!  :thumbsup:
  I-45...hope that call comes through today for you Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...hope today is the day for you as well, best of luck with the turkey hunting in that new spot!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...wow, now that's a big pour your son was on! What are they building? We're limited on an 8hr. day without any OT, so we'll probably never see more than maybe 30-40yds tops...yesterday they poured 13... :clap: :roflmao: 
Hope those new excercises are helping and get easier for you, dang.
  Marv...hope the tree job went well for you, wtg finishing up another section of the stones, it looks great!   :bow: :thumbsup:  One of these days you'll have to fit a boat trip in and treat yourself to a retirement day off!!   ;D

Was sitting with 2 of my co-workers yesterday at an outside table having lunch when a man about 35 years old approach's us. Couldn't barely understand him from his slurred speech, but he was trying to get the point across he was hungry and looking for $ to eat.
  With that, I reached into my cooler and handed him a peanut butter/jelly hard roll I had left over. He took it, and then he says " how in the hell am I suppose to eat that without something drink? "   Had to bite my tongue, but he already had more than his share of drinks.... :whistle:  Next thing you know, he's asking for $ and drops the hard roll on the ground after getting no for an answer.  So I fed the squirrels, and they never asked any questions....cawfee's on!   ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12489 on: May 18, 2018, 04:28 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 44* and windy here on my hill,  opened the door for the weather cat and he jumped back about a foot. :roflmao:
                           I-45.........I hope that call comes in for you, good luck. :thumbsup:
                           Eddie.......I've learned over the years of working in the not so nice neighborhoods that all these guys want is money for a drink. :whistle:
                   My #2 and #3 sons are working on 2 bridges that their company has on the Northway between Exits 12 and 13 and exits 13 and 14. the pour
                   that was that much was a back wall that is almost 30 feet high with wing walls. :woot:
                           Tom........I think you're right it should be the lake managers job to fix the shoreline. Good luck on your turkey hunt this morning! :thumbsup:
                           Steve......You guys really got hammered down there, my friends that live in Cornwall sent me a picture of NYMA's sign blown over, it should
                  be repaired by this weekend because it's Alumni weekend at the school! ???
                           Thanks for all the encouragement on my therapy progress, it sure is depressing for me not seeing any improvement by now.
                           I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12490 on: May 18, 2018, 05:08 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie pretty nice you gave that guy the sandwich, that same thing happens in the jungle with beggars. Like IW said it's all about the booze, very sad but that's how it is. There will be a day on the water very soon Sir! :thumbsup:

WW hope you will have a success story for us today.

Today I am taking on the hostas under my pine trees. Years ago I put an ad on C List looking for some free hosta plants. I had two replies and ended up with over 15o plants. I cut many of them in half and planted them under my pine grove and gave the s-i-l about 50 to boot. They are pretty in the summer and get mowed down by the deer every fall. I got a couple big loads of wood chips to spread around them to keep the grass down, which is what I am going to start spreading tody. It will be a nice change from the rock work which the worst is yet to come ???

mr.clean here is a picture of the rock project to date. That corner of lawn is also on the list. The dandelions and weeds are wilting as I type.

Best of luck no matter what's on the agenda today :thumbsup: As always stay safe!

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12491 on: May 18, 2018, 05:44 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....you certainly are keeping busy  :woot: :flex:   I'll bet MrsWS is loving you being retired  ;)2  all the clean up projects look great  :thumbsup:

IF45......hope you get some good news today  :)

IW......sure hope either the therapist or the doctor can find a solution for your shoulder  :-\  chronic pain can be a life changer  :(

MrC.....glad there was no serious damage from the storm  :clap:  seems the weather gets more extreme with each passing year   :o

Eddie.....sometimes trying to help someone is just a waste of time, such a sad truth  :(  kudos for trying to do the right thing  :bow: :thumbsup:

TT.....best of luck on today's hunt  ;)

H2L.....good luck with the garage sale, always feels good to get things cleaned out  ;)2

The fishing never improved so we decided to come home last night  :(  From talking to other people and watching others on the lake it appears everyone is struggling to find the eyes.  Guess it's back to household chores for a couple days now, lawn needs mowing, wood still needs splitting & stacking   ::) 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12492 on: May 18, 2018, 05:59 AM »
After 2nd weekend of tear down.  March 9th.

Stripped to the frame and all of the old tar finally removed from cross members.  April 13th.

Starting the new deck.  Getting the boat to this point was a milestone.

New deck installed.  Most of the heavy lifting (hard work) is done at this point, but the devil would be in the details going forward from here...  April 21st.

I’ll post where she’s at right now later on today.

Happy Friday everyone.  Good luck with the job I-45, Tom with the gobblers, and WW with the walleyes!  Sorry WW.  Everyone has a trip like that from time to time.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12493 on: May 18, 2018, 06:06 AM »
Good Morning.
WS, the place looks great. Looks like the tomatoes are coming along.
WW, early season on Sacandaga  can be a bust also. It can be very good or VERY bad.
As for the garage sale. They are predicting rain, heavy at times and highs in the low 50's. I don't think there will be many out and about. I will wait and see it they are right.
The wife had a Pampered Chef's party at the house last night, so the dog and I spent the night in the bed room.

Eddie, I was working in Syracuse and one evening had a "guy" come up and ask me for 5 dollars so he could get something to eat. I didn't have anything smaller than a 20 on me. He said " I've got change for a 20".  He must have been a rookie.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12494 on: May 18, 2018, 07:14 AM »
Good morning everyone, Deal Ninja that pontoon boat looks like it’s coming along nicely. Looks like it’s going to be a nice day. Hopefully will hear good news today. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12495 on: May 18, 2018, 10:00 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Made the 609 mile trip to get back home in 7 hrs. 50 minutes  Girls had a nice visit.  I spent 5 hours at a hospital ER, yesterday, wrist swelled up on me, both hands, and tendons were so tight I couldn't even get enough grip to take a cap off of a catsup bottle.   I couldn't get any sleep from the pain and throbbing.  Called my health provider yesterday morning to see about getting in to have it looked at today and got told to go to the nearest ER.  The Doctor there thought it was from the steroids (cortisone) Glad they didn't find the bad bacteria bug that has been going around.  That was the first thing they checked for and x ray even though I didn't think I could have broken any bones.  Got a shot to help reduce the swelling, and feeling much better now.

WW see your trip didn't go as planned  Got caught up on all the posts I missed since Tuesday, after I got the lawn mowed, Guessers say Thunder storms and rain the next couple days. Hope it doesn't include a lot of hail.  Mrs wants to go to the nursery and get her flowers she likes to plant out.

So for now will have to keep a watch for the rat bunch, see the bait was all gone, and bird feeder emptied.

Steve  sounds like your weather was not to anyone's liking.

fisher 45 hope you get good news today

Good day to all.  Stay safe

Tom you nail that Turkey yet ?
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12496 on: May 19, 2018, 03:57 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 47* and partly cloudy here on my hill. The weather cat is out. Yesterday I posted that he wouldn't go out. Well after it got
                    light out I saw why, we had a visitor, a bear had gotten up on my front porch and took down my wife's bird feeder and drank the sugar
                    water from the hummingbird feeder, he also got in to the garbage can in the driveway! :woot: Rain is in the forecast!
                           Marv.........Everythin g looks great around your house good job! :thumbsup: :clap:
                           I-45.........I hope you heard good news! :thumbsup:
                           Wally........To bad you had to cut your trip short but if the fish aren't biting better to quit and save the gas. :blink:
                           Today I'm traveling down state to Alumni weekend at my high school, I'm just oing for the day to see some old classmates.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing weather permitting.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12497 on: May 19, 2018, 06:14 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and calm 46* this am, high of 51 today with rain coming soon.
  Thoughts and prayers sent to all the victims and families in yesterday's horrific school shooting in Texas....when will it end.

Jeff...safe travels and hope you have a wonderful time catching up with your classmates today!!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud...wow, sorry to read about your wrist problems, glad the shot helped! Hope they can get that under control for you Sir. You made great time getting back from your trip, glad you had safe travels and your wife had a nice visit!  :thumbsup:  Are the speed limits still 75mph out there?
  I-45...still crossing fingers for you, hope you got the start on Monday call yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  H2...I took the liberty of reading your post aloud to my co-workers on break yesterday...talk about putting a smile on peoples faces, that was great!!  :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:
  Mr.Ninja...one heck of a project you've got going on, wow! Thank you for the pictures, can't wait to see how it turns out!  :clap: :bow:
  Wally..sorry the trip didn't pan out for you and Mr.WW. Did you fish Ontario or Erie? Best of luck next trip... :thumbsup:
  Marv...the stone project is looking better and better!  :clap:  How did yesterday's project go?
  Tom...hoping you outsmarted those gobblers and bagged a bird! Looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:

We had a great day on the marble yesterday and a strong finish for our numbers for the week. We were told they were looking for an average of 15 stones taken out and replaced per day with our size crew....we exceeded their numbers by almost 100 for the week, out and back in... ;)2 :roflmao:
   Must be the porqupines are twitterpated again...counted 6 road kills on the drive home yesterday... :cookoo:
  Some spring cleaning and a trip to the transfer station before the raindrops start falling....will catch up to you all a bit later on....cawfee's on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12498 on: May 19, 2018, 06:22 AM »
Looks like my first post got lost in the cloud.

Hasn't started to rain yet, but it is on the way.

The wife got up at 4am today to get a front row seat for THE WEDDING and she thinks I am crazy to sit in the woods all day. She won't even get a piece of wedding cake. At least she didn't have to get a new dress....lol

Have a great day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12499 on: May 19, 2018, 07:51 AM »
Good morning everyone, my wife was the same way had to get a front row seat for the wedding. I hope I get a call from the place on Monday. Sun is out at the moment but supposed to rain later on in the day. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12500 on: May 19, 2018, 04:45 PM »
Good day everyone, before I forget a Happy anniversary to this thread four years old tomorrow . Had some excitement earlier today around six AM I hear a bang see flash of light outside then electric power cuts out I'm thinking here we go again thankfully power restored by 10:30 AM . Something with a transformer on one of the poles in my complex, electric repairs workers still have hands full here the crew that repair was from Village of Greene power company. (believe from up in Eddie's part of NY) My local power company is central Hudson. Ditto Eddie's comments about Texas school shooting.
Eddie sadly many street people have addiction problems with alcohol or drugs and want money to support their addiction. Congratulations to crew and you on being ahead of pace with marble work.
Ice Wanderer hope you have a great time at reunion today a safe journey to and from the event. You will probably see some of the storm damage Cornwall suffered during your visit. Think you might want to bring bird feeder inside at night and also move garbage cans before bear becomes a daily visitor.
Whopper Stopper very nice job with the rock work wife's plants bushes dress up area very well seeing photo hope you choose to line rock beds with landscape fabric over plastic. I assume your living room might be behind window in photo you do not want any water coming into that room or any other part of your house.
Wallyworld to bad fish bite was off and you had to cut trip short.
Hunts2long did you hold the garage sale given weather forecast. Hope your wife enjoy watching the royal wedding think many women want to see the clothing wore to event especially hats wore by all the ladies.
Icefisher-45 may your phone ring early on Monday with good news about employment.
IFF glad your safely back from Kansas and wife had good visit with her sister. Scary stuff with your wrists appears your headed for surgery to help correct Carpal Tunnel problem.
Tom Turkey did you get your shot at any birds.
A safe and pleasant evening to all.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12501 on: May 19, 2018, 07:56 PM »
Good Evening, well so much for the thunder storms, must have gone threw south and east of me, the rain all day didn't amount to much at all. Kind of a dreary day over cast and 49 for the high.  Deck is dry now.  the guessers still have light rains most every day this week for afternoons.

H2 yeah pure rookie  :roflmao:

Steve still hoping the tunnel heals itsself, will just have to wait and see how it goes.  Its improved some but sure not back to being 100% Just don't like the thought of getting them cut on.  But that looks like it will happen, if I can't get a grip on anything.

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12502 on: May 20, 2018, 04:22 AM »

Good morning ER's.
                             It's  54* and cloudy out and rain again today here on my hill.
                             Today is the 4th anniversary of our morning addiction. I want to thank Dom aka Raquettdacker for coming up with this thread. It
                  has brought many of us together to brag, complain, congratulate, advise,  console and just be friends.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
                             Steve.......I did get to witness some of the damage from of the storm. There weren't any students at the academy, they were sent
                  home on Thursday because there wasn't any power and by law with no hot water and food could spoil. :o
                            Bud.........I'm not a doctor but I don't think carpel tunnel will heal itself. The constant movement of you hand will keep aggravate it. ::)
                            DN..........You really took on a big project, it's a lot of work but look how rewarding it will be when it's done!  :flex: :thumbsup: :clap:
                            I-45.........I hope your call comes in tomorrow. :thumbsup:
                            Wally........I bet you didn't get much done with the rain yesterday but it's no fun being out on the water in it either. ::)
                            Today my wife and I are taking a day trip to her mothers in Vermont. A couple of years ago my wife gave her mother a ceiling fan for
                 Christmas and the remote unit stopped working so we got a new one. Since I installed it I get to get to replace to sensor inside the fan. It will
                 take me awhile because I can't keep my arm raised over my head for very long without stopping to shake it out. :blink: ::)
                            I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out doing!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12503 on: May 20, 2018, 04:37 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Happy 4th Anniversary 9:45'ers!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Damp and 55* this am, high of 70 today with some winds kicking up and off and on rain showers.

Steve...thank you for the anniversary reminder and Dom for starting up this great thread.  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:
Went back to page 1 where it all began as question....it sure has come a long way!   ;D

9:45 on a Tuesday..
« on: May 20, 2014, 08:47 PM »
  Who's on??              

Jeff...your reply sum's it all up perfectly, I have to 2nd that!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Have a safe trip, be careful with that arm, don't want to read something bonked you on the head tomorrow mornin'!   ;D
  Bud...glad your feeling better, hope things continue that way!   :thumbsup:
  H2...how did the garage sale go for you?

Would like to take a moment and just say Thank's to all the really great people here on this site and this thread in particular. It's really been a pleasure being a part of your company for the last 4 years...here's to 4 more!!  :bow:
Cawfee's on!!   ;D

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12504 on: May 20, 2018, 05:41 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers to all the victims, families, friends and first responders in Santa Fe  :'(

MrC.....glad the power outage was a short one  :)

Eddie...x2 on the "thank you" to everyone on this thread  :thumbsup: a great group indeed  :bow:  we fished Chaumont Bay and Black River Bay on Ontario, seems no one up there is having any luck for some reason  :blink:

IW.....safe travels to & from VT  ;)  hope the fan repair isn't too hard on the shoulder  :(

WS.....hope you're enjoying a relaxing weekend   ;)  this retirement gig is hard work  :roflmao:

H2L.....hope the rain hasn't hurt your garage sale, think most "salers" don't let the weather stop the bargain hunting  ;D

IF45.....fingers crossed for "THE" call tomorrow  :thumbsup:

IFF.....glad you had a good trip  ;)  sorry to hear about your wrists  :(  any surgery is scary, but the loss of use of your hands is scarier  :o  not to mention the constant pain  :-\

Raquette......thanks for starting this thread  :clap:  our home away from home  :woot:

DN......wow that's quite the project  :o  great job  :thumbsup:

Another cloudy day with some showers around  :(  sure glad the mowing got done Friday  @)  might clear up later so we can get back to splitting wood  ::)  looks like a trip to Oswego on tomorrow's planner  :clap:  hope the Browns are in a fighting mood  :flex: :woot:

Have a good day whatever's happening. Stay safe.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12505 on: May 20, 2018, 10:00 AM »
Thanks everyone..  I just started the thread , it was all you awesome people who kept it going....     :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12506 on: May 20, 2018, 10:20 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it’s a going to be a nice day. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to everyone on the water
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12507 on: May 20, 2018, 06:28 PM »
Greetings fellow 9:45ers ,some of you may remember my posting at start of this month about me visiting a local urgent care facility because of cough and sleep problems . Still have cough after one seven day treatment of antibiotic so today went back to facility. Upon being examined told I was having bronchospasms received two nebulizer treatments and prednisone injection. Now prescribed a new antibiotic,inhalor and prednisone and have to come back in one week to check on my condition.
IFF think Ice Wanderer is correct about your Carpel Tunnel if did majority of driving home from Kansas that probably aggravated the condition causing the wrist swelling and hand clenching.
Ice Wanderer many schools districts lost days last week because of the storm believe  public schools in Cornwall were closed from Wednesday through Friday . Glad you had a safe journey to and from reunion,assume you had a good time with your classmates at the event. Did the bear make any return visits to your property looking for more food.
Eddie ditto your comments about this thread and thank you for all your posts since it started back on May 20,2014.
Wallyworld I was very happy last power outage was a short one first thought I had when power went out is how long will it be until electricity comes back. Safe trip to Oswego may the brown trout be more cooperative then the walleyes were on your most recent fishing trip.
Raquettedacker thank you for starting this thread . Hope your business did well with Mother's Day flower/plant sales and all is well with your family.
Icefisher-45 waiting for your post tomorrow saying your starting a new job.
Tom Turkey hope you got a turkey during recent hunt.
Have a great evening everyone.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12508 on: May 21, 2018, 03:20 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear skies and 54* on the Hill this am, high of 75 today.

Steve...hope the new prescriptions clear up that bronchial problem for you, best wishes with that!  :thumbsup:
  I-45...still got the fingers crossed, good luck with the call today!   :thumbsup:
  Dom...thanks again! Saw your pictures over on MFF, another awesome trip!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...best of luck to you and Mr.WW today, hoping its a double digit day with the Browns!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...did the gremlins pay you a visit again? Hope all is well, good luck with the stone project today!   :
  Jeff...how did the trip over to Vermont go for you? Hope your arm held up ok!   :thumbsup:

Well, down to my last two days of work before starting vacation. Taking Wednesday off to get everything around here ready, early flight to Vegas on Thursday am.
   Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Off to the marble job......cawfee's on gang!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12509 on: May 21, 2018, 04:24 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 44* and clear here on my hill with a high of 74* expected, Today will be the first time I mow my lawn! ::)
                           Eddie.......You're going to Vegas on vacation, have a good trip. I knew a guy from Warrensburg that drove his new $25,000, this was back
                  in the 70's to Vegas and came home on a $57,000 bus. :woot:
                           Steve......I hope you can shake the cough with the new treatment. :thumbsup:
                           I-45        May you get a positive phone call today. :thumbsup:
                           Wally.......I hope you have a good day going after the Browns. :flex:
                           Marv........When are you going fishing, all you have been doing is working, it's time for some fun!  :woot: :roflmao:
                           Thank you everyone for the concerns on my shoulder, I did a little then rested as the pain would get bad, I was able to fix the fan with some
                  help from some pain medication. ::)
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or at play!

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.