Author Topic: Great Customer Service Experience: Sportsman Direct  (Read 471 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Great Customer Service Experience: Sportsman Direct
« on: Nov 14, 2011, 06:43 PM »
I recently placed my first order with sportsman Direct. I was looking for a product (Kens Hooks) that I could not find anywhere else and I was pointed in their direction.

When i got on the website for the first time I noticed that they were out of stock on two of the hooks i wanted to order, not wanting to pay shipping for a small or partial order I emailed them to inquire when they may be back in stock. I got a pretty quick response asking what out of stock items I needed and the qty required.

When i responded with what i was looking for, i got another quick response this telling me that they could take care of me, just place my order on line and choose current stock but in the nots advise them of what i really wanted (they are all the same price). I did this and sure enough my order was filled.

I got an email letting me know when it shipped and a follow-up email the next week to ensure i got my order. They cant track packages into Canada, so they wanted to make sure I recieved it.. I did.

the last touch was a personal note thanking me for the order (written on my invoice) and a free pack of little atom plastics.

You cant really ask for much more.. I will be ordering again

Offline walleye tattoo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wisconsin chapter
Re: Great Customer Service Experience: Sportsman Direct
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2011, 07:05 PM »
They are stand up ma and pa people and I have had good dealing with them as well.

Live to fish forced to work

Offline richstick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I drill holes - lots of holes
Re: Great Customer Service Experience: Sportsman Direct
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2011, 09:43 PM »
John B. that owns the site is a standup guy and a great NAIFC competitor.  Highly recommended and good pricing as well!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.