Author Topic: Ice Fishing Meet-up's and Invites!  (Read 30648 times)

Offline MMacek13

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice Fishing Meet-up's and Invites!
« Reply #30 on: Dec 09, 2018, 12:34 AM »
Wanting to get the house out next weekend just moved in, don’t have a clue on a place to go. Thinking on heading to west or north of brookings or around Watertown. Maybe bitter? Will to buy the beer if anyone wants to help a guy out. Got a wheeler, been on 8inchs but I’m vary cautious with bringing the house lots of holes especially in area Ive never been. Big enough for two.

Offline 4x4nfishin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Jan 08, 2019, 12:13 PM »
Wanting to get the house out next weekend just moved in, don’t have a clue on a place to go. Thinking on heading to west or north of brookings or around Watertown. Maybe bitter? Will to buy the beer if anyone wants to help a guy out. Got a wheeler, been on 8inchs but I’m vary cautious with bringing the house lots of holes especially in area Ive never been. Big enough for two.

Did you find a place to go? I am planning on heading up within the next few weeks. From the Nebraska Area. Ice fishing stinks here so i have to head north.

Offline jonowen008

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Dec 15, 2019, 04:14 PM »
Im planning on fishing this week at Sheridan, Deerfield and Stockade lake. I'm new to RC but have been ice fishing for a few years now in SD. Anyone wanna come join? I have all the gear needed, shelter and heaters.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.