The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Not a newbie  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Not a newbie
« Reply #30 on: Dec 18, 2016, 11:24 AM »
Wow. Nothing but numbers to contribute on this thread..  :-\
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
Re: Not a newbie
« Reply #31 on: Dec 18, 2016, 09:51 PM »
Wow. Nothing but numbers to contribute on this thread..  :-\

Pretty sad huh RD ?? But.....those #'s they contribute get them what they desire most.....access to the "Reports & Conditions" section.....where they can gather intel from all the members that put the work/time in on the hardwater & are nice enough to leave a report there.....Make 3 or 4 posts, then logon for intel or to ask for the detailed info they seek but can't find & make no other contribution whatsoever to the forum.....Unfortunatel y, this seems to be getting worse every season !!  ::)

On the other hand, I do realize that this is a public forum & each member can use it as they choose. For some reason it just bothers me when I click on a thread expecting to see something actually worth reading & I find #'s posted to the thread. With all the help/advice/info that I've received from members, I can't imagine not contributing back to the forum. To each their own I guess.....It'll never change !! End of rant - LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.