The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: J-Wheelz!  (Read 8203 times)

Offline Ice Junkie_

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: J-Wheelz!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 16, 2013, 07:26 AM »
Nicely put, JayHelfrich, Thanks!!! ;D  I was going to say something but wasnt going to come out that nice.  Besides save all that money to buy the bike whats a few hundred to keep it from being junk on the bottom of the lake?
Plus at about 7 - 8 dollars a month with the right insurance company you can get full coverage insurance! just make sure to ask if they cover going through the ice. State Farm does cover going through the ice, they have to get it topside before they can tell wether it's a total loss or not, and they pay for recovery too! I pay $7.48 a month per quad, well worth it- I believe.
Worst day of fishin I ever had was still damn good!

Offline live2fishmt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Jan 16, 2013, 12:07 PM »
Perch Assault ... Please PM me a price for a 2009 Arctic Cat 700 EFI.  I would love to do business with you but please be forewarned I already have prices from Steves Sports Center in Great Falls & Lewistown Honda.  From your previous comments it doesn't seem like you can beat these places prices.

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • . . . . . . Happy Trails . . . .. Des .. IBOT #328
« Reply #32 on: Jan 16, 2013, 01:01 PM »

Not trying to insult anyone's intelligence here,
BUT just wanna put out a little "make sure" tip because I've had this happen before.

When getting a price quote, make sure; if that's for a set of four, or for a set of two
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline live2fishmt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 16, 2013, 01:50 PM »
my quotes are for all 4 ... thanks though

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.