The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Extra gear that I am giving away. UPDATED!  (Read 1769 times)

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
Extra gear that I am giving away. UPDATED!
« on: Dec 15, 2012, 09:51 AM »
So here's the deal.  I have continued to upgrade my ice fishing gear and I have some miscelaneous gear sitting around collecting dust.  I have about 3 or 4 reels that work fine.  I have the auger end of a 7" hand auger with no handle because I used a cordless drill.  I have an old gear reduction drive for the cordless drill to the auger to increase torque and help drill more holes.  I have a bunch of dickie rod savers.  I have another nice wire rod holder.  I have a cheap ice scoop.  I have a little tackle bag and some extra plastic organizers.  And I have few ice angel ice anchors.

Before I just chuck this stuff I figured I would offer it to anyone who doesn't have the means to pick up their own stuff or just needs a couple items.  It's not junk but I am sick of it laying around so its final destination will be the trash if someone doesn't want it.  Also, I posted this in the Montana section first so that I could try to help ourselves out before posting it for everyone else to see.  I may end up finding other things so I will revise this as neccessary.  Hope everyone has a great year on the ice!

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Extra gear that I am giving away.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2012, 10:44 AM »
I have a gentleman coming to pick some stuff up early next week.  I will let you all know what I have left after that.

IceCreeper

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2012, 11:08 AM »
Very nice of you quick Im sure that gear will be appreciated!

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2012, 11:23 AM »
Thanks.  I have come to find out in life that it's better to pass things on while I can instead of hanging on to it until I die for no good reason.  I have inhereted so much stuff that would have seen better use if it was parted with years ago!  And in these economic times there are those who deserve the chance to enjoy some ice fishing!

Offline icefich

• IceShanty Rookie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2012, 01:03 PM »
Way to go bquick!! I like to do the same thing... Finding people that can use my extra stuff is fun in itself, and can make somebodies day also. Thanks for the fine example! :tipup:

Offline PassionToMe

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fresh snow, slippery ice, I love fishing.

Offline PassionToMe

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fresh snow, slippery ice, I love fishing.
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2012, 07:56 PM »
javascript:void(0);

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 15, 2012, 10:40 PM »
would you mail it?? I could pay you for shipping :)

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 16, 2012, 12:47 AM »
would you mail it?? I could pay you for shipping :)

I must not be getting all of the posts or something has been removed... what were you interested in?

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 16, 2012, 03:21 PM »
The fishing reels if possible ::)

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 16, 2012, 04:25 PM »
The fishing reels if possible ::)

I got a guy coming on Tuesday to look at them.  He contacted me the minute I put up the post.  If he doesn't want them then they are all yours but I will have to wait til after he comes.

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 16, 2012, 09:00 PM »
ok sounds good if not that's fine haha we all appreciate the gesture

Offline JayHelfrich

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • My kids can out fish you!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 16, 2012, 10:19 PM »
I have a ton of stuff I need to give away but I'm going to try and host a get together at a local lake and give them away as showing up prizes.  Ice house, fish finder, rods/reels, and a hand auger.  If it gets one more kid in the outdoor doors it's worth it!

Jay
Take a kid fishing.

Kids that hunt, fish, and trap don't rob anyone's grandma!

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #13 on: Dec 16, 2012, 10:44 PM »
I have a ton of stuff I need to give away but I'm going to try and host a get together at a local lake and give them away as showing up prizes.  Ice house, fish finder, rods/reels, and a hand auger.  If it gets one more kid in the outdoor doors it's worth it!

Jay

Keep up the good work!!!

Offline PROMO

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #14 on: Dec 17, 2012, 07:14 PM »
I'll take the rod holder if its still available other than that i'm set... unless you got an extra 4wheeler too  :-\

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15 on: Dec 17, 2012, 07:34 PM »
I'll take the rod holder if its still available other than that i'm set... unless you got an extra 4wheeler too  :-\

I will let you know on the rod holder after tomorrow evening!  As far as the 4 wheeler goes, I just picked one up this year so it might be a while before I get another, sorry but you will have to wait on that one...   :laugh:

Bullelk34

« Reply #16 on: Dec 17, 2012, 11:14 PM »
You're a good man bquick-

Jay, I hope you can get a gathering going somewhere, would be a blast getting a bunch of IS'ers together.

Offline Thunderthumbs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #17 on: Dec 18, 2012, 04:28 PM »
If he doesn't want the ice angels, I would love to take them off your hands.  PM me and let me know, and I'll get you a box with return shipping.

Thanks,

TT.

Offline Icejigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Dec 18, 2012, 08:45 PM »
bquick, thanks for the reels and stand. Will let you know how they worked out. Have a Merry Christmas,

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #19 on: Dec 18, 2012, 08:57 PM »
Here's the update!  I have a cheap ice scoop left.  You are welcome icejigs!  The dickie rod savers are going to someone else as soon as they pm me back with an address.  I am sending a pm to TT for the ice angels.

It's not ice fishing equipment BUT I have a one man pontoon boat that is in really good shape.  It doesn't have any oars but if someone wants it and doesn't mind picking it up in Belgrade then it's all yours.  I just don't care to deal with selling it on CL and I am not waiting until garage sale season.  Frankly, I need the room in the garage for my ice fishing gear!  We also have a very nice cherry convertible crib with a drawer if anyone knows someone who is having a baby or needs a crib and can't afford one.

Again, none of my stuff is junk, I just don't want to deal with CL and I would rather see someone who needs these items enjoy them and use them.  My you all have a blessed holiday and great success on the ice!

Offline looking for the fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Extra gear that I am giving away. UPDATED!
« Reply #20 on: Dec 18, 2012, 09:06 PM »
i have a icemaster power auger to give away needs some work butt  i use to be a good auger comes with 3 sets of blades

Offline sticksandstring

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Extra gear that I am giving away. UPDATED!
« Reply #21 on: Dec 18, 2012, 09:11 PM »
The one man pontoon sounds nice pm me when you get a chance

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.