The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Kurt's Island Sport Shop Minocqua  (Read 3396 times)

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Kurt's Island Sport Shop Minocqua
« on: Mar 06, 2021, 08:15 PM »
Just wanted to give a huge thumbs up and 5 star review to Kurt's Island Sport Shop in Minocqua. I've been looking for a specific ice shack for a few weeks (hard time to find one right now) and someone suggested I contact Kurt's. So I sent them an email Monday and they happen to have exactly what I was looking for, and it was on sale, AND they agreed to hold it for me, without payment, until I could pick it up today. I offered to pay over the phone to hold it, but Kurt said he would put my name on it and hold it for me to save me from having to pay the credit card fee if I paid cash/check when I picked it up.

Besides their impressive inventory of ice shacks was the amazing inventory of everything ice fishing related. From rod/reel combos to jigs and lures and hats and gloves and tip downs and ice fishing accessories, the list goes on. I live in Green Bay and Kurt's put my hometown sporting good stores to shame! Fleet Farm has been out if ice fishing gear for a month.

I usually get up to the Minocqua area once or twice a year and will be sure to stop in again and again. And I recommend anyone looking for last minute ice gear, especially hard to find stuff like shacks, get in touch with them and see if they can help you out.

Offline mc1984ss

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Kurt's Island Sport Shop Minocqua
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2021, 02:58 PM »
I also like Kurt's, I think they have the most impressive selection of live bait I've ever seen

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
Re: Kurt's Island Sport Shop Minocqua
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2022, 07:25 AM »
Bump on an old thread.

But I hit Kurt's about 6-8x a year and his place never disappoints. Best selection of gear, electronics and clothing in the northwoods. Need a Panoptics? He's got them and LiveScope in stock.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.