Author Topic: Curtis  (Read 1734 times)

Offline saltwaterchangedme

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IndianaAngler.com
Curtis
« on: Jan 12, 2019, 10:03 AM »
Anyone have an ice update for the lakes in Curtis?  How much ice?  How much snow is on the ice?  Has anyone driven their truck on the lake yet?  My group will be up next weekend.  Looking forward to heading 375 miles north, contributing to the local economy, and experiencing that fine Yooper hospitality!
I used to get excited about a 20 inch bass until I caught my first 40 inch dolphin.

Ian

Offline Moldman52

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Curtis
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2019, 11:02 AM »
google sleepy eyed goose resort and look at their webcam of the lake. Several inches of ice  and snow, only getting colder. We packed our Argos with tracks in the trailer and all the other gear, only needing to pack the clothes, beer, booze and food. We are heading there on Wednesday morning, it's along drive for us too. Be safe and good luck.
Wishing You All Straight Shooting, Tight Lines and a Limit of Fun

Offline JoeB1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2019, 11:17 AM »
Anyone have an ice update for the lakes in Curtis?  How much ice?  How much snow is on the ice?  Has anyone driven their truck on the lake yet?  My group will be up next weekend.  Looking forward to heading 375 miles north, contributing to the local economy, and experiencing that fine Yooper hospitality!
I'm so ready !

Offline pbjayco

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2019, 07:50 PM »
Can't wait Joe! :tipup:

Offline saltwaterchangedme

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IndianaAngler.com
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2019, 08:03 PM »
Friday can't get here soon enough!
I used to get excited about a 20 inch bass until I caught my first 40 inch dolphin.

Ian

Offline Moldman52

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2019, 04:10 PM »
needed ice skates on the truck today, made it arrived at 3 pm. just seen weather for the weekend wind chills -30 -7, a lot of snow on ground now. will be fishing by tomorrow afternoon, stuff to do. not use to the key board always use wireless, sorry.
Wishing You All Straight Shooting, Tight Lines and a Limit of Fun

Offline JoeB1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Get on em ! Heading up early Friday. Hopefully between snow storms. :tipup:

Offline Ralph463

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 21, 2019, 02:38 PM »
Our group just got back Friday after a week on South Manistique. Ice conditions were fine temps were fine the Walleye were hard to find. That being said, Curtis has always been a great place to spend a week of fish camp.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.